• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM hax additions

Reality Warping + Technology Manipulation. And maybe Poison Manipulation for Hell.

Limitless Stamina

Type 7 Immortality
Are frequently referred as mortally challenged

Are also referred as the armies of the undead

Demons are essentially reanimated corpses

Limited Reality Warping

Type 4 Immortality via Eternal Life After Death
So in the DOOM manuals (including DOOM 64), there is this thing called "Eternal Life After Death". Basically it's an in-verse explanation on the level restarting over when the player dies.

Small Extra Addition for Davoth's page.
Ok so it's made clear in the recent DLC that Davoth was the god that created everything in the DOOM verse, not The Father. He predates creation and all of existence within the DOOM verse. Which likely included time. Perhaps he can get type 1 Acausality from that?

Last edited:
From what I saw from the recent GOW upgrades, yeah, predating time is Type 1 Acausality, I have no objections on that

However I guess some stuff here isn't canon like Zombie Slayer and the Doom 2 RPG, unsure about the Eternal Life After Death stuff, didn't seem to be a Lore explanation by that but a game mech being explained

I'm neutral on this, on the other hand i swear i think you gonna have some conceptual thing in this

From what I saw from the recent GOW upgrades, yeah, predating time is Type 1 Acausality, I have no objections on that

However I guess some stuff here isn't canon like Zombie Slayer and the Doom 2 RPG, unsure about the Eternal Life After Death stuff, didn't seem to be a Lore explanation by that but a game mech being explained
I guess some stuff here isn't canon

...on what basis? The Zombie Slayer is just an example of how they're explaining the character customization as canon. We also use the DOOM RPG stuff, the Slayer's real name is on the profile and it comes from that.

I guess the eternal life after death criticism is fine.

I'm neutral on this, on the other hand i swear i think you gonna have some conceptual thing in this
what?

...on what basis? The Zombie Slayer is just an example of how they're explaining the character customization as canon. We also use the DOOM RPG stuff, the Slayer's real name is on the profile and it comes from that.

I guess the eternal life after death criticism is fine.

what?
Well if we already use the RPG stuff, then guess I have no other Objections

Everything buy Acausality is good

We know Davoth created the Multiverse but idk if he created time itself and we know there were things before and beyond himself

The multiverse is what contains the infinite timelines. Things that are outside of the multiverse are not within the timelines, as the Kahn Maykr didn't know Hell existed despite being able to see every intricate piece of data and possibility in every timeline.

Demons get passive reality warping and tech manip. Davoth gets acausality type 1 for creating the time in the verse (as the multiverse is where the infinite timelines are).

Davoth could get the abilities as well since those abilities are only from the Demons summoning Hell and Hell is an extension of his power, but that's a bit more up to debate.

We also use the DOOM RPG stuff, the Slayer's real name is on the profile and it comes from that.
Doom RPG can not be a canon. There Doomguy is a relative of Blaskowitz, although in the new canon he was created by some Divine entities. Also, the Doom RPG was declared as part of Doom 3, but it does not belong to the new canon

Doom RPG can not be a canon. There Doomguy is a relative of Blaskowitz, although in the new canon he was created by some Divine entities. Also, the Doom RPG was declared as part of Doom 3, but it does not belong to the new canon
Kind of
According to Martin he had some potential within him; unlocked by Davoth with the Divinity Machine.

So I guess he was born a man but had some chosen one bullshit locked within.

So Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 is the Rise of Skywalker

Kind of
According to Martin he had some potential within him; unlocked by Davoth with the Divinity Machine.

So I guess he was born a man but had some chosen one bullshit locked within.

So Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 is the Rise of Skywalker
Hugo said on the last stream that he had 4 creators, each of whom is symbolized by 4 symbols around the mark of the beast

I mean I don't see why that means he can't be the grandson of that guy. He had a wife and child, did he not? Didn't he have a photo in his "gaming room"? He had a normal life beforehand, so if what you're saying is true it doesn't disqualify his great grandfather or whatever being William B.J. Blazkowicz & his father being Commander Keen.

I mean I don't see why that means he can't be the grandson of that guy. He had a wife and child, did he not? Didn't he have a photo in his "gaming room"? He had a normal life beforehand, so if what you're saying is true it doesn't disqualify his great grandfather or whatever being William B.J. Blazkowicz & his father being Commander Keen.
It is worth noting that this information is outdated. old developers in general in the book of the Master of Doom said that the first two parts of doom are not canon. And John Carmack that the Doomguy is a Virgin - which again does not agree with the new ent.

And the old and new versions do not fit together, because despite the fact that the Slayer had a family, he could not have roots before that. For it was created as something that will destroy the Maykrs

Last edited:
It is worth noting that this information is outdated. old developers in general in the book of the Master of Doom said that the first two parts of doom are not canon. And John Carmack that the Doomguy is a Virgin - which again does not agree with the new ent.

And the old and new versions do not fit together, because despite the fact that the Slayer had a family, he could not have roots before that. For it was created as something that will destroy the Maykrs
Mind showing scans for this? I'm looking through the book and it's not showing me anything along the lines of "DOOM 1 and DOOM II aren't canon" lmao. The only thing I know to not be canon is DOOM 3, but even then it's just a different continuity and technically the same canon.

Scans for the virgin thing? Even if it's a thing, can't we just dismiss it for being contradictory WoG? lmao

Or he was a normal person and was made into the Doom Slayer by the events of his life? That very well could just mean he got turned into the Doom Slayer. Would still fit with the "the doom slayer was created to destroy the Maykrs" idea.

Back