• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread

DTG499 said:
In doom eternal on the end of the third to last mission we break the chains of enslaved titans.
Yeah I was about to say I remember that. The thing is, the Slayer punched the chain. The Titan maybe could have maybe done that but it's hands could have been tied up. Also, the chain he punched if I remember correctly was already corroded. At least it looked like it since it had those green cracks.

Then again I don't remember that whole stage too well

The titans hand was attached to the chain, and when you break it the titans go flying back as if they where putting their wait unto holding up the thing via chains.

The titans also immediately dip from the area so they obviously aren't being controlled to be there they just couldn't escape. The crack marks are just gameplay mechanics Why would the Khan makyr allow her chains to corrode like that)

I agree, the green cracks are legit just game mechanics in this case, acting as a marker saying "HIT THIS TO PROCEED"

Jangles211 said:
The titans hand was attached to the chain, and when you break it the titans go flying back as if they where putting their wait unto holding up the thing via chains.

The titans also immediately dip from the area so they obviously aren't being controlled to be there they just couldn't escape. The crack marks are just gameplay mechanics Why would the Khan makyr allow her chains to corrode like that)
Maybe they didn't break the chains cause they were afraid of Khan Makyr.

Aren't some of the Khan Maykr's attacks made of light? She calls one down from the sky too.

I don't think Kahn Maykr's Beam of light that appears to be heavenly can be treated as a real laser. And it appears to be supernatural in nature which often gets rejected as not real light.

I mean, maybe not lasers, but light is light, is it not? Unless the wiki has some weird rule regarding different types of light?

Firestorm808 said:
Aren't some of the Khan Maykr's attacks made of light? She calls one down from the sky too.
Probably just plasma again. Also the beam that comes down from the sky is fire. It sets the ground in flames.

Hellbeast1 said:
Also why I'm here

Is there a reason Classic Unmaker has SOL attack speed? Like there's none given on the page
Cause it fires lasers and since laser are light it qualifies as sol. Also, before anyone says anything the Unmakyr is a different gun that does not fire lasers.

I mean tbf heavenly light setting hell on fire fits what with light having heat properties and heavenly stuff typically burning hellish things.

Classic Unmaker does shoot lasers, but it's unknown if light speed is actually legit.

It'd be weird for one weapon to be SoL when the classic is from an older time period IIRC and technology likely (and by lore) did upgrade. But I mean, it's whatever.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I mean tbf heavenly light setting hell on fire fits what with light having heat properties and heavenly stuff typically burning hellish things.
The floor that it was burning was in urdak not hell. Also it looked just like fire, and the sound it made was that of fire

Back