• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Sasuke Uchiha (High 6-C)

@Homu - Probably not from Naruto since he's already fought 4 of them and defeated 3 (the 4th needs to be removed from his profile because it's outdated). Find me another verse that isn't too hax'd but not full of mere brawlers.

I would love to suggest PMMM, but they don't have tier 6 characters so far. FT might be good but the risk is quite big. Bleach is out of question, so I don't know.

@Homu - Fairy Tail characters are either too hax'd, or VASTLY inferior to Doflamingo (ex: Zeref can't be killed by Doflamingo's attacks. But Acnologia in his original dragon form gets stomped since Doffy is 5x stronger than him + has some small hax)

Actually base Zeref would still lose to Doffy White Zeref is different tho. Maybe a High 6-C Dragon Ball character?

@Homu - Erza had defeated Doflamingo because Doflamingo was 7-A, likely High 7-A (baseline), and Erza was High 7-A with her strongest armors, and also ignored durability. And this was WAY before Busoshoku and Haoshoku haki went through major revisions, and Doflamingo had half the listed abilities he has now.

@Knight - I can look, but an example like Tien would be stomped because he's up against a versatile and hax'd ability with little more than martial arts and ki-blasts.

@Gargoyle - Other than the fact that Evil Cole would atomize Doflamingo if he is somehow at a disadvantage, I am not sure. Cole's profile needs to clearly identify which abilities he has at which key.

I was referring to Evil Cole vs Golden Sun characters and Good Cole vs Dof

I think anyone who can stalemate White Zeref, defeat Acno and stomp Law has no business against Dof lol

@Knight

Main characters: GG Law

Villains (with the exception of Alex): can be possible, expect for dark dawn

Dullahan: ehh

@Gargoyle - I did mean that Evil Cole would stomp, and I am unsure about what abilities Good Cole has, so I'm just gonna make the match and let whatever happens, happen.

CinCameron20 said:
@Gargoyle - I did mean that Evil Cole would stomp, and I am unsure about what abilities Good Cole has, so I'm just gonna make the match and let whatever happens, happen.
I see.

Yeah, Dof has no buisness against E Cole (Pretty much no one in OP does....)

Yeah but they lose their powers and IIRC it erases their previous memory.

Blackbeard could possibly BFR him into a dimension.

Back