• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Sasuke Uchiha (High 6-C)

Naruto lost to Doflamingo, so let's see how well Sasuke fares against him.

Standard Battle Assumptions, but Sasuke is restricted to EMS, Sharingan's Genjutsu is disables, and Doflamingo will not use Parasito (to avoid the whole "One-shot" argument for either side).

Battle-field: Dressrosa

Starting Distance: 15 meters

Limited Knowledge: Doffy has knowledge on the EMS's capabilities, and Sasuke has knowledge on the Ito-Ito no mi.

Who Wins?:

Donquixote Doflamingo: 7 (KinkiestSins, Homu sweet Homu, Knightofannihilation666, Gargoyle One, ZackMoon1234, Ricsi-viragosi, Theglassman12)

Sasuke Uchiha: 0

Inconclusive/Stalemate: 1 (PaChi2)

One Piece Burning Blood Donquixote Doflamingo (Artwork)
Sasuke

I say Doflamingo...again.

Doflamingo is just a master of his devil fruit, has pretty great balance of haki and having an AOE awakening helps.

Sasuke without genjutsu, basically just means his shot of winning is with EMS techniques, which a tldr are

Amaterasu: Powerful, but also dodgeable and with precog it probably will not hit.

Susanoo: Okay better, but can you defend yourself from God Thread and Flapthread? I doubt it.

Awakening is pretty op imo if you cant one shot your opponent. It is basically Gaara's absolute defense, but better because more range and usually with higher ap behind it. I mean hell, he turned the city of dressrosa into strings.

His Precognition is better then Luffys, (I sincerely believe that), his Armanant Haki is maybe a tad bit worse, but that doesnt matter too much here.

Observation Haki should be able also to detect aura and blood lust of an opponent, so substitution techniques of most varieties will not work.

I say Doflamingo via Haki, AOE Awakening, AP and Range.

I mean, if Sasuke spams amaterasu, what are those strings going to do? Like, they are going to get burned. Doffy needs to get cqc, range is not good for him. Amaterasu can burn the freaking Juubi (which is stronger than Doffy), so its fair to assume that the strings will also burn.

Once in cqc, I dunno. Both have precog.

Inconclusive, I guess.

@PaChi2 Just to kinda counter.

Doflamingo has been shown to be turn the environment into strings, sure they light on fire, but then what happens.. he just spams his threads back at Sasuke.

Amaterasu doesnt burn things instantly and even playin devils advocate, he just turns more building into strings or the ground beneath him, trap him spams his threads back at sasuke, breaking susanoo in a few hits.

And I will probably concede Sasuke has better precog close combat wise, but otherwise I give it to doffy.

(Although if he had genjutsu, I give it to sasuke even with parasito)

You know, when one string starts burning, the fire will spread? Like, the more strings Doffy spams the larger the Amaterasu will get without Sasuke doing anything? And if doffy gets caught in Amaterasu he'll burn. That's why I said doffy shouldnt play ranged, its just increasing Amaterasu's AoE.

@PaChi2 - I never saw Amaterasu instantly burn through objects before. They usually take forever. I also think Doflamingo's better off in mid~long range compared to Sasuke. Close range is a coin flip imo.

@Kinkiest - F genjutsu D-=... the only way i would include it is if i had any opponent of a sharingan user sew their eyes shut.

Amaterasu would turn from candle sized flame to forest sized if doffy starts turning everything into strings. And sasuke would only need to direct those flames to kill doffy (he can do that with one of his eyes).

@PaChi2 - okay, call me crazy, BUT let's say Sasuke starts burning the threads in his way, and he is caught off guard and struck by and Amaterasu-covered thread. I know he can use his powers to remove it from himself, but wouldn't it still harm him? He's gotta be careful, right?

Then Doffy really has some quite advantages here. With over 100 Gigatons Ap advantage, Amaterasu wouldn't be as effective as usual. Not to mention, the battle takes place in Doffy's territory as well, which he will definitely makes the use of it via awekening. He can basically attacks Sasuke from every directions if he wished to.

Leaning to doffy for now.

PaChi2 said:
Amaterasu would turn from candle sized flame to forest sized if doffy starts turning everything into strings. And sasuke would only need to direct those flames to kill doffy (he can do that with one of his eyes).
True. I can see this point, but even if I concede that Amaterasu might be better for offense, it does not seem to be so great do defense. Doffy can trap him like he did with gear fourth luffy, which mind you has had higher ap, and even if Sasuke used Amaterasu on the strings, he could wail on him with from all directions, obstructiong is fov.

Sure, you can turn everything you see into fire, but that is still limited to what you can see. Doffy just walks and things turn to strings.

I still think he takes this (but then again, I do think this is with high diff. If their ap was the sameish, I might say inconclusive as well.)

Although it does make me wonder if Kirin could instafry him since it does aoe job better... Edit: Actually with kirin, sharigan and other jutsu, I am changing to inconclusive. With prep time, Sasuke basically has equal aoe.

That's what the sharingan is for, sharingan users shouldnt have a problem avoiding long ranged attacks like the strings. And no, he wouldnt have that problem, remember, this sasuke is ALWAYS in perfect susanoo because otherwise he wouldnt be High 6-C at all. The strings would hit susanoo and sasuke wouldnt be affected.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Then Doffy really has some quite advantages here. With over 100 Gigatons Ap advantage, Amaterasu wouldn't be as effective as usual. Not to mention, the battle takes place in Doffy's territory as well, which he will definitely makes the use of it via awekening. He can basically attacks Sasuke from every directions if he wished to.

Leaning to doffy for now.
Amaterasu affected the 6-B level Juubi...

Amaterasu affected the 6-B level Juubi...

Stupid Question: But if Amaterasu can burn through anything, doesnt it ignore durability?

To an extent, it does.

But then you have madara no selling it like it was nothing lol.

As long as the Susanoo can take the hits, and Doffy doesn't Everwhite the ground directly beneath Sasuke.

I thought Doffy had to be close to the created strings? Maybe it was an anime only thing, but I remember the buildings turning back into their previous form after doffy walked away.

PaChi2 said:
I thought Doffy had to be close to the created strings? Maybe it was an anime only thing, but I remember the buildings turning back into their previous form after doffy walked away.
IIRC: He walks and turned the nearby building into strings or he 'swung' his arms and turned the ground into strings. Heck, even did it to restrict g4 luffy for a bit.

In the manga, someone commented he turned 'Dressrosa' into strings, implying the entire city.

Susanoo can't take hits from Doffy forever. With over 100 giga AP advantage, I estimates it would takes him two or three hits to break through Sasuke's defense.

@PaChi2 - I think that's an anime-only thing, and it was contradicted like 4 times in the anime (Shows him having to touch the building, yet in the next episode, he turns buildings from x hundred meters away into threads, then the entire city with a gesture). Manga always shows him capable of turning items from a distance into threads, even when he's not on the ground

Everwhite literally turns the entire ground into threads that he can actively control, so ground combat is his game, so unless Sasuke is above the ground, he is going to have a really hard time.

CinCameron20 said:
@PaChi2 - I think that's an anime-only thing, and it was contradicted like 4 times in the anime (Shows him having to touch the building, yet in the next episode, he turns buildings from x hundred meters away into threads, then the entire city with a gesture). Manga always shows him capable of turning items from a distance into threads, even when he's not on the ground

Everwhite literally turns the entire ground into threads that he can actively control, so ground combat is his game, so unless Sasuke is above the ground, he is going to have a really hard time.
Back to Doffy then, I guess. I really need to reread dressrosa now. Same with Naruto, memory is getting foggy with the two.

Not gonna lie, the fight would be awesome to watch, also both can fly lol.

Still calling this inconslusive because range as I see it it is a coinflip between sasuke hitting doffy with Amaterasu (which gets bigger the more strings doffy spams) or doffy getting through susanoo and hitting sasuke (both at the same time, sasuke can recreate susanoo with a thought. And cqc is.. like I dunno.

Remember, we do not consider the anime with the profiles, because the canon material is including a lot of filler and contradictions to the manga. A lot of stuff in Dressrosa was altered for the sake of either "looking cool", or entire statements were changed.

Ex: Nami fending off two of Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers... my god

PaChi2 said:
Not gonna lie, the fight would be awesome to watch, also both can fly lol.

Still calling this inconslusive because range as I see it it is a coinflip between sasuke hitting doffy with Amaterasu (which gets bigger the more strings doffy spams) or doffy getting through susanoo and hitting sasuke (both at the same time, sasuke can recreate susanoo with a thought. And cqc is.. like I dunno.
I lean to Doffy with power via cqc, but Sasuke with technique.

Doffys fighting experience is punching the shit out of people. Sasuke fighting experience is fighting Rock Lee, a genius with Taijutsu, Naruto who has matched Pain with Taijutsu before and mastery of the sword and even killing trained Samurai. So theres that. (Honestly Doffy never relied on close combat anyway, so it wouldnt matter much imo)

@PaChi2 - Imagine them both going like "fk these powers" and they just go into a straight-up brawl. both are tricksters, too.

CinCameron20 said:
@PaChi2 - Imagine them both going like "fk these powers" and they just go into a straight-up brawl. both are tricksters, too.
Doffy and a susanoo punching each other until one of then falls. epic lol

Wait, which one has higher speed? Is Doffy faster? (Mach 942...ish?)

Sasuke's speed scaling for EMS is literally a circle (Itachi >>> Bee >>> Sasuke >>> Kabuto >>> Itachi >>> Bee >>> Sasuke)

Sins is right about most things however I'll add onto this.

I think we're forgetting Amaterasu can indeed be removed by enough force, which Doffy can do via Conquerors Haki. And speaking of Conquerors Haki I'm wondering if it'll have any effect on Sasuke seeing as how he isn't exactly the most strong willed person. Also have my doubts that Amaterasu would be melting thicker strings without issues. Things were able to take the heat of a meteorite without melting.

Both have Precognition however I'd say Kenbunshoku Haki is a better form of precognition, The Sharigan is precognition based off of reading muscle movement meanwhile Kenbunshoku is seemingly mind based and has more uses than just precognition. Doffy has the better form of precognition however Sasuke's is more consistent.

Sasuke's Susanoo isn't protecting him from attack in awakening. Doffy normally already has a decent AP advantage and Gods Threads are MUCH stronger than his typical normal threads ( these already have higher damage output compared to Sasukes durability.)

He also has the stamina advantage by a large margin so yeah i gotta go with Doffy here.

@Knight - The overwhelming/empathic power of Haoshoku will most certainly not have more than a minor effect on this opponent unless Sasuke is somehow rendered in a fear-induced state. I do think Amaterasu is treated as NLF, but that's besides the point.

Also I'd just like to point out that not a single one of you mentioned Busoshoku Q_Q.

@Cin I guess that's a good point. Maybe he'll just get effected by the explosive aspect of Haoshoku Haki rather than the empathetic aspect.

Also totally forgot Doffy can coat his feather Jacket in Busoshoku Haki which would provide him resistance against the heat of the Amaterasu or just throw it off Lmao.

@Knight - The overwhelming/empathic power of Haoshoku will most certainly not have more than a minor effect on this opponent unless Sasuke is somehow rendered in a fear-induced state. I do think Amaterasu is treated as NLF, but that's besides the point.

Sorry, Amaterasu has affected people stronger than Doffy.

I think we're forgetting Amaterasu can indeed be removed by enough force, which Doffy can do via Conquerors Haki.

I dont remember this happening in any instance Amaterasu landed. Literally the Juubi had to deattach the part affected by amaterasu, Madara had to take off his armor and Hachibi had to split in order to save himself.

Also totally forgot Doffy can coat his feather Jacket in Busoshoku Haki which would provide him resistance against the heat of the Amaterasu or just throw it off Lmao.

About throwing it off, refer to the previous paragraph. Doffy can get naked, tho. ovo

You know PaChi I was gonna counter some of the things you said but then you had to go and talk about a naked Doffy

I have lost interesting >:^(

Back