• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Hashirama Senju (Redux)

CinCameron20 said:
@Rinkaku - someone isn't reading profiles, it seems. Doffy is at 5.17TT w/out Haki with his Awakening.

@Burning - They scale from Fujitora's feat. They don't have anything higher, sadly *cries*.
Well I mean, shouldn't Luffy be in the country level range with G3? Just look at how huge his fist is. It isn't hard to make a multiplier based on size differences. Especially since that is how the move makes Luffy stronger

Personally, I can't bring myself to believe gear 4 is "just" x3 when his lesser gears made him go from Blueno to Lucci level (who mind you, explicitly calls himself 5x more powerful than Fukuro.) But for the sake of discussion I'll leave it be for now.

@Light - that's not how it works. At all. You can't scale it based off of how big his fist gets.

Blueno was still inferior to Base Luffy.

CinCameron20 said:
@Kepek - I think that needs to be clarified on Kurama's profile considering how the 6-B scaling shows a link to a 3.78TT feat, 2x = 7.5ish. But either way, this is still far from a stomp just looking at AP vs Dura.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Bijuu_Bomb_New_Calc_(Naruto_Revisions)

1 Bijuu Bombs = 843.797428 Gigatons

naruto took on 5 Bijuu Bombs by himself simultaneously, so we would end up with

843.797428 Gigatons x 5 which is 4218.98714 Gigatons = 50% kurama ?

100% kurama is 2 time stronger then 50% kurama so 2x 4218.98714 Gigatons = 8437.97428 Gigatons ?

edit: fixed it probably Lol

What I'm saying is the calculation needs to be updated on Kurama's profile. It's using the 3.7 TT version. I'm not saying Hashi is 7.5TT.

Oh I get where your mistaken; 843 gigatons is only 0.843 teratons; multiply that by 5 and you get 4.2 teratons, doubled is 8.4 teratons, not 8400+ teratons.

Throwing my vote towards Hashirama. He can avoid Doflamingo's strings / Parasito by hiding inside his wooden constructs and can send out clones.

is chakra=haki? if so, then hashi I believe. don't know if doffy's basicc thread can pass through 2 or 3 wood dragons (which can absorb one's energy, if they equalized).

No, pretty sure Chakra does not equal Haki , and same goes for Devil Fruits.

GP already ended anyways

maybe haki what? and yeah, ik. its his fruits power. I just wanted to know if hashi could damage, retrain, or absorb energy from his somehow.

GP ended like fking ages ago. Stahp voting. Also, We've already discussed how Haki doesn't align with the chi-troupe.

@PaChi - I requested that it be added, but so far, i don't think it has been?

Back