• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Hashirama Senju (Redux)

Doffy fra. Plus illusions ain't doing anything to him. *** uses your own will to dominate others, and Luffy's willpower > 50000 fishmen. Doffy scales. Genjutsu did work on the fox, but we don't know his resistance to it.

Lightbuster30 said:
Doffy fra. Plus illusions ain't doing anything to him. *** uses your own will to dominate others, and Luffy's willpower > 50000 fishmen. Doffy scales. Genjutsu did work on the fox, but we don't know his resistance to it.

resistance to Genjutsu ?

Isn't haki pushing your will on others? I'd presume that makes it a form of mindhax. Anyway, I've already voted. Just arguing against genjutsu specifically.

@Kep

Are you sure you're following the thread? It has been agreed and repeatedly stated over the course of the last revision thread or two that Hashirama will be 6-B. Please come and check again, or let's talk about it. I don't want to adjust stats over and over again, or worse, be accused of intentionally manipulating stats.

I'm following the thread very nicely. Literally what feat suggests 6-B Hashirama? Dodo's calc is only Low 6-B even when you double the result to account for 50%

It's the Naruto vs Bijuu thing. This has been mentioned over the last thread or two. Look over the thread again, and you'll see it.

Anyway, come over to the revision thread so we don't derail this further.

Okay, but the Naruto vs. the Bijuu fight is only 900 gigaton x 5 which is 4.5 teratons, still Low 6-B unless I'm missing something.

Let's go to the thread now.

900 gigaton x 5 which is 4.5 teratons = 50% kurama ?

100% kurama is 2 time stronger then 50% kurama so 2x4.5 teratons = 9 teratons no ?

I mean, even if Hashi ends up being 7~9 TT, that doesn't make this into a stomp. Doffy just loses his AP and Dura advantage~

CinCameron20 said:
I mean, even if Hashi ends up being 7~9 TT, that doesn't make this into a stomp. Doffy just loses his AP and Dura advantage~
And loses the fight overall ~~

@PaChi - early arguments still said Hashi had double Doffy's AP (even tho that was wrong), and when the changes apply, it wont be much different (less, in fact). <_<

CinCameron20 said:
@PaChi - early arguments still said Hashi had double Doffy's AP (even tho that was wrong), and when the changes apply, it wont be much different (less, in fact). <_<
Oh, I was kidding, doncha worry about it.

Honestly, if Doffy wins this at all, it's due to hax. His abilities make this a borderline hax stomp if not outright.

"If" I'm wrong about Doffy being able to turn Hashirama's wood into strings, then Hashirama takes this in a stomp.

Doffy shouldnt able to turn Hashirama's wood into strings

wood release is a Ninjutsu that created by chakra

saying Doffy can turn Hashirama's wood into strings same as saying he can turn naruto rasngan into strings or he can turn Bartolomeo barrier into strings

so my question is

did he ever turn some one power into strings?

Luffy isn't literally made out of gum. He just has the properties of it.

Damage3245 said:
Luffy isn't literally made out of gum. He just has the properties of it.

he has all prperties of it, though, and hashis wood is made with pure mental and phisical energy

Probably from the translation of 'Gum Gum fruit' in the Viz manga. Natural gum / rubber.

Just to clarify, I thought Hashi would be 9 TT via scaling to Kurama... looking at Kurama's Bijuu feat, it's 3.7+TT, which x2 is only 7.5TT, which is basically base-line. Where is the 9TT at? I am disappoint.

@Rinkaku - This is not a stomp. Read the thread. We were aware that there was a gap in favor of Hashi from the start. It's not even 1.5x Doffy's AP and Dura.

@Cin

Kurama's Bijuudama is 843 gigatons. 50% Prime Kurama scales to 5 times that, or about 4.5 teratons. Double that to get 9 teratons.

@Kepek - I think that needs to be clarified on Kurama's profile considering how the 6-B scaling shows a link to a 3.78TT feat, 2x = 7.5ish. But either way, this is still far from a stomp just looking at AP vs Dura.

So Hashirama is 4.88582358 x stronger. And considering a Gaer 4 Luffy (who was only 3 x stronger than his base) stomped Doffy, how is he gonna beat him?

@Rinkaku - someone isn't reading profiles, it seems. Doffy is at 5.17TT w/out Haki with his Awakening.

@Burning - They scale from Fujitora's feat. They don't have anything higher, sadly *cries*. And there's no implication that Doflamingo couldn't give them a straight up good fight before going down. I mean, look at Jinbe vs Big Mom.

Back