• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha VS Hashirama Senju

• Fight Location: Valley of the End
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Edo Tensei versions
Madara:
Hashirama: 1 (@FluffyCreatureZ)
Inconclusive: 1 (@Sus)

latest
3006e98a16350d87ed92e4ec18942be3.png

Last edited:
Well, bloodlusted, Madara will probably use more of his Rinnegan abilities (don't think he really used them in the fight but we don't know for sure) and Wood Style, although the latter won't be too effective. Hashirama may also use the Gracious Deity Gates to trap the PS, but then Madara can just release it. Honestly it's hard to call this since we know so little of their canon fight, but in their actual fight Madara did get rods into Hashirama's back at some point, and those rods later immobilized Hashirama
Naruto Chapter 647 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 656 Page 2
Naruto Chapter 657 Page 5

I don't know why he didn't use these rods while he was fighting Hashirama. Perhaps he had only jsut gotten them into Hashirama before held in place by the wood dragon or he decided to wait for himself to revive. Either way, if he is able to get those rods into Hashirama in this fight before being sealed in place by the wood dragon/deity gates, then he'll win. And I think that's pretty likely. Madara wasn't able to be sealed by the deity gates until Hashirama had assistance, and as Hashirama only got the wood dragon on after being stabbed as far as we know, if Madara's using all of the abilities he has access to as an Edo compared to before, he may be able to pull off a high diff win, restraining him then pulling out his soul. I'm certainly open to debate, but for now I'm siding slightly to Bloodlusted Madara, as his fight showed he may have actually been able to win at any time, and he has easier ways of dealing with immortality than having to hold someone in place for 24 hours.

Well, bloodlusted, Madara will probably use more of his Rinnegan abilities (don't think he really used them in the fight but we don't know for sure) and Wood Style, although the latter won't be too effective. Hashirama may also use the Gracious Deity Gates to trap the PS, but then Madara can just release it. Honestly it's hard to call this since we know so little of their canon fight, but in their actual fight Madara did get rods into Hashirama's back at some point, and those rods later immobilized Hashirama
Naruto Chapter 647 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 656 Page 2
Naruto Chapter 657 Page 5

I don't know why he didn't use these rods while he was fighting Hashirama. Perhaps he had only jsut gotten them into Hashirama before held in place by the wood dragon or he decided to wait for himself to revive. Either way, if he is able to get those rods into Hashirama in this fight before being sealed in place by the wood dragon/deity gates, then he'll win. And I think that's pretty likely. Madara wasn't able to be sealed by the deity gates until Hashirama had assistance, and as Hashirama only got the wood dragon on after being stabbed as far as we know, if Madara's using all of the abilities he has access to as an Edo compared to before, he may be able to pull off a high diff win, restraining him then pulling out his soul. I'm certainly open to debate, but for now I'm siding slightly to Bloodlusted Madara, as his fight showed he may have actually been able to win at any time, and he has easier ways of dealing with immortality than having to hold someone in place for 24 hours.
I pretty much agree with this. God Forbid he tries to absorb Hashirama's Sage Mode as an Edo though.

Wdym god forbid?
How have you never heard that term before? It's an old idiom that's still hanging around that means to fervently wish that something doesn't happen though most people use it as a slightly slang term for imagining something that would be terrifying or something to that extent.

How have you never heard that term before? It's an old idiom that's still hanging around that means to fervently wish that something doesn't happen though most people use it as a slightly slang term for imagining something that would be terrifying or something to that extent.
I know what it means, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say with it in this context.
didn't this fight happen and hashirama won? Madara even had the kyubi.
"Edo Tensei versions"

They fought in canon and stalemated
To be fair, they stalemated with the Perfect Susano'o and Sage Mode Wood Golem. Hashirama didn't use the Shinsu Senju or the Deity Gates against Madara. But then again, Madara didn't seem to use any of the Rinnegan's hax either like you said.

I'll need to think on this a bit more, but I can currently see it going either way tbh.

To be fair, they stalemated with the Perfect Susano'o and Sage Mode Wood Golem. Hashirama didn't use the Shinsu Senju or the Deity Gates against Madara. But then again, Madara didn't seem to use any of the Rinnegan's hax either like you said.

I'll need to think on this a bit more, but I can currently see it going either way tbh.
Can Edo Hashirama use the Shinsuu Senju? It's possible Edo Tensei nerfed him enough he couldn't. Otherwise there's no reason for him not to have, when he wanted to finish the fight and help against Juubito as soon as possible.

True, they are extremely close.

Can Edo Hashirama use the Shinsuu Senju? It's possible Edo Tensei nerfed him enough he couldn't. Otherwise there's no reason for him not to have, when he wanted to finish the fight and help against Juubito as soon as possible.
I mean, I could say the same about Madara. Why didn't he just use Bansho Tenin to pull Hashirama closer and absorb his senjutsu? Why didn't he use chibaku tensei to seal him or something? He also had a lot of options that he didn't go for, same with Hashirama. It's just PIS, which the war arc is filled to the brim with, but since this is a bloodlusted battle, we don't really have to worry about that.
True, they are extremely close.
Indeed they are.

I mean, I could say the same about Madara. Why didn't he just use Bansho Tenin to pull Hashirama closer and absorb his senjutsu? Why didn't he use chibaku tensei to seal him or something? He also had a lot of options that he didn't go for, same with Hashirama. It's just PIS, which the war arc is filled to the brim with, but since this is a bloodlusted battle, we don't really have to worry about that.

Indeed they are.
We don't KNOW he didn't try it. It's very possible he did attempt that, but then it turned out Hashirama had substitued a wood clone or something.

Chibaku Tensei is fodder to SM Hashirama, and Madara knows this.

ya

We don't KNOW he didn't try it. It's very possible he did attempt that, but then it turned out Hashirama had substitued a wood clone or something.
Well, we don't KNOW that Hashirama can't use Shinsu Senju either XD
Chibaku Tensei is fodder to SM Hashirama, and Madara knows this.
Nagato's would be perhaps, but not Madara's. Not all CTs are created equally after all. Not to mention, Hashirama would kinda get screwed over by the CT if you think about it. His biggest Wood Release structures are usually spawned from the earth from what I've noticed, which the CT would disrupt since it'll completely eliminate his footing. Hashirama himself would also just kinda get pulled in, as he physically lacks the lifting strength required to break free from even Nagato's CT (Class T), let alone Madara's which I don't think is too much of a stretch to claim that it would be stronger.

But yeah, tbf we could sit here and discuss random hypotheticals all day lol. I'm kinda leaning towards Incon ngl.

Well, we don't KNOW that Hashirama can't use Shinsu Senju either XD

Nagato's would be perhaps, but not Madara's. Not all CTs are created equally after all. Not to mention, Hashirama would kinda get screwed over by the CT if you think about it. His biggest Wood Release structures are usually spawned from the earth from what I've noticed, which the CT would disrupt since it'll completely eliminate his footing. Hashirama himself would also just kinda get pulled in, as he physically lacks the lifting strength required to break free from even Nagato's CT (Class T), let alone Madara's which I don't think is too much of a stretch to claim that it would be stronger.

But yeah, tbf we could sit here and discuss random hypotheticals all day lol. I'm kinda leaning towards Incon ngl.
True, just seems more likely Hashirama couldn't because SS is in character, whereas Rinnegan abilities other than absorption are out of character for Madara.

Yeah, but Madara's CT has no feats or assigned value on his profile, so it can only be assumed relative to Nagato.

He could just create a Wood Golem and punch the core so hard once he gets close that it explodes.

True, just seems more likely Hashirama couldn't because SS is in character, whereas Rinnegan abilities other than absorption are out of character for Madara.
It's not really in character for him either. If you remember, it was an absolute last resort that he only used against Madara once he was certain there's no hope in trying to reason with him.
Also, Hashirama not using it was likely because he didn't wanna kill all the alliance members around him. Remember, it's one of the largest scale and most destructive AOE Jutsu in the series. Hell, Hashirama made it a point during the VOTE fight to draw Madara further away from the land because he knew how destructive their battle was going to be. It's something Hashirama worries about in character because he's a good guy.
Yeah, but Madara's CT has no feats or assigned value on his profile, so it can only be assumed relative to Nagato.
C'mon Sparkle.....
You can't possibly believe it's only as strong as exhausted Pain's CT. Unless you think Edo Madara is only as strong as exhausted Pain, there's no way this argument works. Edo Nagato was stronger than Pain, and his CT was noted by Naruto to be more powerful. Juubi Madara was obviously stronger, and his "Rain Drops" were clearly much bigger. Let's not even mention Sasuke's, or Hagoromo's.
Plus, the size of it is honestly kinda irrelevant compared to the Lifting Strength, which Hashirama can't overcome like I said.
He could just create a Wood Golem and punch the core so hard once he gets close that it explodes.
He can't create a Wood Golem mid air.

It's not really in character for him either. If you remember, it was an absolute last resort that he only used against Madara once he was certain there's no hope in trying to reason with him.
Also, Hashirama not using it was likely because he didn't wanna kill all the alliance members around him. Remember, it's one of the largest scale and most destructive AOE Jutsu in the series. Hell, Hashirama made it a point during the VOTE fight to draw Madara further away from the land because he knew how destructive their battle was going to be. It's something Hashirama worries about in character because he's a good guy.

C'mon Sparkle.....
You can't possibly believe it's only as strong as exhausted Pain's CT. Unless you think Edo Madara is only as strong as exhausted Pain, there's no way this argument works. Edo Nagato was stronger than Pain, and his CT was noted by Naruto to be more powerful. Juubi Madara was obviously stronger, and his "Rain Drops" were clearly much bigger. Let's not even mention Sasuke's, or Hagoromo's.
Plus, the size of it is honestly kinda irrelevant compared to the Lifting Strength, which Hashirama can't overcome like I said.

He can't create a Wood Golem mid air.
Yeah but he used it as soon as he was serious.

I feel like he'd be able to aim the arms away from other members.

I don't, but I also don't know how much stronger it is. Was Nagato's CT noted to be stronger? I don't recall that.

He can create it om the ground then jump up the rocks and then punch the core

Back