• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Dobermon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is probably the peak of a AP vs Hax fight. High 6-C vs Low 7-B. The match of who does what first. Can Doffy kill the soul destroying Doggy before he howls? Or can Dobermon kill Doffy before he gets sent to the Dark Area?

-Both Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

Round 1: Standard Battle Assumptions

Round 2: Bloodlusted

FIGHT!!!!!

Doffy:

Dober:

Tie:

Doflamingo-0
Dobermon crusader

Potentially, given that it's a really hard thing to avoid, and will likely decapitate him before the vocal strings can emit a sound.

Well speed is equalized. So it depends on whether Doffy goes for a straight headshot during R1 i.e the main round.

I'm confused. I don't know anything about Digimon, so i am looking at the profile for Dobermon. His howl states that "he can seal his opponent's powers"... if that's the case, this is still a stomp in favor of Doflamingo. even without his DF or haki, he's still an expert in close quarters combat, which is where Dobermon has to fight according to his range.

If there is more to this howl that I am not understanding, I think the description of the power has to be altered. If it's just to seal abilities, then Doflamingo stomps regardless due to AP/Dura gap.

He seals his Haki and Devil Fruit powers.

But Dobermon's attack bypasses durability by instantly destroying the opponent's soul.

So it's as game of who one shots first. The guy with massive AP or the Dog with hax.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He seals his Haki and Devil Fruit powers.

But Dobermon's attack bypasses durability by instantly destroying the opponent's soul.

So it's as game of who one shots first. The guy with massive AP or the Dog with hax.
And what is interesting about "who oneshots first?".

I'm sorry, does it have to be interesting? This also makes it a fair fight for both. So no matter what happens it can be considered fair.

if his attacks bypass durability, it should be listed under his AP or Powers/Abilities. I could never know that from reading his profile.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm sorry, does it have to be interesting? This also makes it a fair fight for both. So no matter what happens it can be considered fair.
Interesting matches are more fun :)

Well this match is interesting. It makes you think of who truly will win here.

Back