• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dominic Toretto vs Riddick

That's vague. Giving everything they got doesn't refer to the arsenal.

I give it to Dom via mobility with his charger.

Everything they have is listed on their standard equipment (On their profiles)

Can't Riddick just hide and wait for Dom to use up all the fuel in his car, and when he's refuelling just go in for the kill?

Colonel Krukov said:
Everything they have is listed on their standard equipment (On their profiles)

Can't Riddick just hide and wait for Dom to use up all the fuel in his car, and when he's refuelling just go in for the kill?
Dom isn't just going to drive around aimlessly and refuel at some point.

Riddick wins due to being a better fighter and having an advantage everywhere except in having a car and striking strength. Riddick has dealt with vehicles before, won't be something new.

Besides how is a car going to help if Riddick is in a high building?

Y do u make me make such a hard choice? Man whose name does not match his avi

For real though, I'm giving it to Riddick. Overall better stats, his only real threat is the car but even that is only a temporary issue as he'd either hijack it from his doppelgänger or it'll run out of juice eventually.

Riddick also wins the badass category; surviving being strangled by ur own umbilical chord and killing a guy with a teacup? That's near Chuck Norris level badassery

Back