• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dominic Toretto vs Riddick

I care.

No problem.

Dominic definitely wins in the style category hands down (dem cars) but unfortunately it takes a bit more than a sweet ride to beat a guy that killed a man with a teacup- honestly I might have to rewatch the movie just to find that scene

No I'm not u; u r human... I am something far greater. Be thankful that I in all my glory have taken an interest in u an ur avi... now KNEEL b4 my awesome might!

Riddick due to more experience, better feats, better intelligence...He's better in just about every important area, really.

For those of you bringing up Dominic's car as if that will be enough to give Riddick trouble, I'll happily remind you that Riddick has killed this, outfought these guys numerous times (skip to 1:38), won against this thing (skip to 11:38), and taken two of these on at once. (skip to 3:44) A guy in a Dodge Charger isn't going to be that much of a problem, and if Riddick is allowed any typical firearms from his verse, then Dominic may as well be on foot for all the good that car is going to do him.

Riddick is at 7 votes now, btw. Gargoyle 1/One, Colonel Krukov, Nico-v11, Davidsteel1, Asyulus, God-King Superman77 and myself. Grace period should start now.

...Does 7-1 still count as unanimous, though? Because there's still one person in this thread who voted for Dominic.

EDIT: Nevermind. That was you, and you changed your vote afterwards.

Back