• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Race Through Miami: Dominic Toretto VS Jacket

alternative title: "A Masked Maniac may be strong, but they ain't as strong as family"

Story: it was a dark, cold night in Miami. the streets were clear of all vehicles giving Dominic Toretto the perfect chance to practice his street racing, he jumps into his Dodge Charger and heads for a midnight drive. it was like any other night for Dominic until suddenly one of his tires was shot out by someone, he stops his car quickly and jumps out to see what happen. upon exiting his vehicle with his shotgun in hand he sees a chicken masked figure covered in blood staring at him.

Dominic: "who the hell do you think you are!?" he yells at the bloody chicken

Jacket: "lets just say, I'm your worst nightmare buddy" as Jacket prepares another shot, Dominic sees this and jumps to the other side of his car preparing himself for a fight

Both at 9-B

Speed is equalized

Dominic Toretto has access to his shotgun and a crowbar

Jacket has access to a Magnum and Baseball Bat

fight takes place in the streets of Miami

Both start 5 meters apart from each other

The Street Racer, Dominic Toretto:3 (Livinmeme, Spinoirr, ZespeonGalaxy)

The Masked Maniac, Jacket:0

Inconclusive:0

Last edited:
yeah i am voting toreto because destroying a decent chunck of a car is league beyonds the AP of brian

looked at the pages again, I am hurting I wanted Jacket to win LMFAO, 💀Dominic literally has better durability, lifting. more experienced etc. Can I legally call this a stomp?

I mean hurting a guy made of bullet proof metal is far far superior feat than destroying skulls or desicting humans

looked at the pages again, I am hurting I wanted Jacket to win LMFAO, 💀Dominic literally has better durability, lifting. more experienced etc. Can I legally call this a stomp?
Dominic does not have better lifting strength, he's only Class 5 to Jackets Class 50

there is no way Dominic is more experience nor skilled in combat, Jacket has far more feats of being more skilled, yes Dominic fights people with
military training, but Jacket literally shit-stomps entire rooms filled with Soviet soldiers and his house was swarmed by the SWAT which he casual got away from

Dominic does not have better lifting strength, he's only Class 5 to Jackets Class 50

there is no way Dominic is more experience nor skilled in combat, Jacket has far more feats of being more skilled, yes Dominic fights people with
military training, but Jacket literally shit-stomps entire rooms filled with Soviet soldiers and his house was swarmed by the SWAT which he casual got away from
Jacket still cant hurt him and also he has figthed things like full of armed mans all the time still not as impresive as SWAT but still

Jacket still cant hurt him and also he has figthed things like full of armed mans all the time still not as impresive as SWAT but still
but he can? Jacket is incredibly skilled with his weapons, one shot to dominics head and its overs plus the fact a Magnum could outrange Dominics shotgun

and nothing stops Jacket from throwing Dominic to the ground pinning him with Class 50 and smashing his skull in over and over

and that would literally would do nothing because he is superior to people who downscale to guys who are bullet proof metal the magnum would work but he has experience figthing agaist guns because that what he do all the time and if jacket get close he would just get all his bones destroyed by the massive AP advantage

oh also he has the exp because he figth terrorist who outsmart and constantly wins against swats even if they have far far less people and less equipment

also would jacket just do that? is a thing he does in character because toreto would probally try to beat him

Back