• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doki Doki & Imscared Speed "upgrade"

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
"Upgrade" because it's more like giving them a speed when they didn't previously.

Given that void feats have been mostly cleared up, I think that Monika having Infinite speed would be alright. While it isn't her "natural" environment, Monika exists for a prolonged period of time (likely forever) in the post-destruction void of the game. It isn't an exaggeration to say that this place is her home now. Said void has been stated to not have time anymore and that time doesn't flow anymore. It isn't really inconsistent given her status within the game world. This would also apply to the Player.

Following this, we got good ol' White Face. Similarly, it seems that embodying a Timeline is considered Immeasurable, due to Superboy Prime there. While White Face doesn't really embody a timeline, he is omnipresent across all of time of several universes. I'm pretty sure that this counts as being beyond linear time and all. This wouldn't change WF himself, but people who scale to him such as The Player or HER would become Immeasurable.

I agree with the Monika thing.

But if White Face is Omnipresent on the time on several universes would that make him Omnipresent or Nigh-Omnipresent? If not then i suppose Immeasurable is okay.

He's already Omnipresent.

As I said, this would only upgrade those who can keep up with its physical form yet aren't Omnipresent, which is like literally the rest of the verse.

Hmm, for Monika, I agree. Given she's a reality-bending Literature Club President, living outside of space doesn't really seem like too much of an outlier, and seeing how she is doing so comfortably, yeah, I'd say she should count.

As for the Imscared player and HER, I can see where you're coming from, and it seems to make sense! Not sure how scaling works with speed that high though, so I can't say for certain for this one, heh. Although, I don't think Unknown Specimen 1 would scale (considering they are a topic of this thread), because it's more like a reference and separate canon, right?

Back