• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Minor CRT (Abilities Addtion)

Abilities:

1- Transmutation Agreed

I wanted to ask something does this character using a frying pan to turn someone into a legit pancake count as Biological manip or Transmutation ?
(Time stamp 2:10)

Context: Ben's favorite cartoon character came to life and gave him TOON FORCE powers to do whatever he wants and he uses them to defeat his childhood cartoon character XINGO (Who was abusing his power to harm the city)

2- Heat Potency: Agreed

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. Which is what I was told by Greenshifter here

3- Travel and Reaction Speed Agreed as MFTL+

Should the combat reaction speed be higher for XLR8 who in (Omni-Kix version who can do this)
In one episode Ben and his aliens (humungosuaur and XLR8) were able to "Stop a Train the Moves faster than time itself"
video 1, video 2 and video 3

Watch all three clips.
Is this some kind of a feat ? It has been on my mind for quite sometime now what do you think of Humungousaur stopping a train that moves faster than time and XLR8 moving so fast that time started moving again.

Last edited:
I'd call it transmutation, but since both are explicitly using toon force powers, it could just be a "canon gag". Which, like, remains legit transmutation, but I don't know if Xingo going back to normal is to be attributed to him being also a cartoon, or is something that would happen to a normal person too.

Xingo granted Heatblast these powers, After Xingo was defeated he was gone and so were Heatblast powers and everything went to normal. (This only applies to Xingo infused Heatblast NOT the regular base form Heatblast)

I also suggest giving Heatblast Toon Force as well if Xingo gave him Toon Force powers

I wanted to talk about this
Heatblast heat potency:
Reboot and Classic aliens are same
Screenshot_20230212-193532.png

Screenshot_20230215-161745.png

And Heatblast can increase his temperature to supernova

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. Which is what I was told by Greenshifter here

No... menbers of ben 10 on the internet and ben 10 lore don't really fit together, most talk things we can't apply, are to subjective, etc. (what I mean, I wouldn't take this awnser too seriously, especially considering most of the reeboot aliens are alot stronghers them their original cannon counter parts)
This seens okay I think, was always a dumbass in thermodinamics

Last edited:
Watch all three clips.
Is this some kind of a feat ? It has been on my mind for quite sometime now what do you think of Humungousaur stopping a train that moves faster than time and XLR8 moving so fast that time started moving again.
Stopping the train should be but it's not a speed test considering trio had their body already oscillating at speed that outruns time. So they can react to light speed by default.

Wound this effect their reaction time in debates ? if let's say I were to face a character who shoots energy attacks at light speed and I choose XLR8 (Omni-Kix)
his current page says his speed is

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Can dodge lightning, Dodged Vilgax's attacks) | Relativistic+ when Omni-Enhanced. (Can go up to brink of light speed and break his own record)
will it be effected ? also will it effect Humungousaur who stopped the train it the second clip ?

3- Travel and Reaction Speed
This is really weird, tbh.
Humungusaur should only scale to stopping the train itself, since they had all entered a sort of time freeze, where only the train and them 3 could move, meaning they all shared the same properties.
The second is weird as well, because XLR8 couldn't free them of the time freeze on his own, implying the train (or its special stirring wheel) was the key to do it. While he did provide the energy/boost/speed needed to unfreeze time, it sorta implies you still needed the train itself to outspeed time, so I guess XLR8's booster only warrant an unquantifably higher.

To clarify Heatblast's Toon Force was temporary?

Well, I would assume that the denizens are casually around the heat of their constant environment, if not higher (Humans being 98 deg with room temp being 72)

Relative to the Trio in this Time Stop situation, I'm unsure as to what the relative speed of the train is since everyone is technically moving at infinite speed, with the Train being a bit faster.

Regarding XLR8 Armored, it took the Train + him to undo the effects. You could argue up to MFTL+ at max armored speed since it's some fraction of infinite speed.

Last edited:
Regarding XLR8 Armored, it took the Train + him to undo the effects. You could argue up to MFTL+ at max armored speed since it's some fraction of infinite speed.
XLR 8 Omni Enhanced form speed is Relativistic+ he can go brink of speed of light. This is what his page says.

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Can dodge lightning, Dodged Vilgax's attacks) | Relativistic+ when Omni-Enhanced. (Can go up to brink of light speed and break his own record)

So would an upgrade Relativistic+ upto MFTL+ via (Boosters) be fine for his Omni-Kix form.

Since in the THIRD Video clip he said he needs his "Back Boosters to undo the time stop"
So he can ONLY be MFTL+ via Back boosters is that okay ?

Along with "Time Stop Resistance for Omnitrix" ? If possible.

Last edited:
So would an upgrade Relativistic+ up to MFTL+ via (Boosters) be fine for his Omni-Kix form.

Since in the THIRD Video clip he said he needs his "Back Boosters to undo the time stop"
So he can ONLY be MFTL+ via Back boosters is that okay ?

Along with "Time Stop Resistance for Omnitrix" ? If possible.
Via boosters seems okay.

I wouldn't give time stop resistance since the other people on the train got it too.

Via boosters seems okay.

I wouldn't give time stop resistance since the other people on the train got it too.
Okay and does that mean Train travels at MFTL+ at minimum. So shouldn't that speed be used for Train speed and Humungousaur spotting it.
Someone did the clac but didn't use the speed.

This would give higher LS rating ?

Last edited:
40,075 km / 76s = 527.302631579 km/s = 527302.631579 m/s

Mass = 333.353047613 kg

I re-watched the episode and got the following timestamps:
5:13 Train Leaves Neighborhood
6:29 Train Re-appearance at Local Burger Joint
Cinematic Time = 29+47 = 76 seconds
Conservative Estimate = 5 min = 300 seconds

Cinematic Speed = 53618.4210526 m/s
Conservative Speed = 13583.3333333 m/s

Deceleration Time = 9 seconds

Cinematic Deceleration = 5957.60233918 m/s^2
Conservative Deceleration = 1509.25925926 m/s^2

Cinematic Force = Mass * Deceleration = 220664.98847 N
Conservative Force = 503116.173711 N

I'm seeing At least Class 10, possibly Class 25.

Not sure if we have enough justification that the Train moves in stopped time at Lightspeed+

Last edited:
Should the combat reaction speed be higher for XLR8 who in (Omni-Kix version who can do this)
In one episode Ben and his aliens (humungosuaur and XLR8) were able to "Stop a Train the Moves faster than time itself"
Isn't this supposed to be a infinite speed feat??

Last edited:
Not sure if we have enough justification that the Train moves in stopped time at Lightspeed+
Moving fast enough to undo time freeze is infinite speed
The said time freeze happened due to the train moving faster than time itself
By deductive reasoning it's safe to say xlr8 accelerated at that same speed(faster than time) to undo the timefreeze

Last edited:
Can you please check these

Not really.
Pain Tolerance is fine.
Unsure on DNA Corruption
Shock Rock's constructs were inanimate, so not really.
I don't think tractor beams are gravity manip.

Diamondhead profile say Self-Sustenance (Type 1) and there is no Scan/Evidence/Video that I have to prove this at all. should this be removed then ?
There is no evidence of him ever even going to the space let alone surviving in the space.

Last edited:
Regeneration (High) (The energy is what's putting the rocks back together, making the regeneration dependent on the energy, not the rock armor since energy regenerates it),

Does this only apply to High Override enhanced Shock Rock or Regular Shock Rock?
Regular Shock Rock and High Override both since both are same with stats boost.
I hope it only applies to the former. because in the scan it only showed High override's army.
second part of the scan was deleted here is the back up which was explained to the Staff

Back