• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does anyone know why Vegeta got taller in GT?

Just developments in the art. Toriyama's characters have constantly subtly shifted in height over the course of Dragon Ball, I remember reading something about it.

Well, It made sense for goten and trunks to grow, but vegeta? lol

...I honestly though this was in the Fun and Games Board.........

ALRF said:
...I honestly though this was in the Fun and Games Board.........
I'm seriously asking. I just rewatched some GT and, well, that question popped in my head.

PaChi2 said:
Well, It made sense for goten and trunks to grow, but vegeta? lol
I don't mean children growing taller, I mean every character's heights slightly changing even when it makes no sense.

Art style in DBZ and GT and Super doesn't care about scaling. Krillen has ranged in height from Toddler Sized to Nearly the Height of Goku. Same for all the Characters. Piccolo is supposed to be like Seven feet tall, yet you'd never know that outside of promotional Art.

Back