• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does 1-A Living Tribunal scale to Oblivion?

Since our board accepts 1-A LT now, what does that do with LT's relationship with Oblivion?

Is the scan where it says Oblivion is subject to LT's authority now valid?

It is probably best to let them be evaluated on their own merits. The handbooks are recurrently unreliable and they also claim that Eternity and Infinity are comparable to Oblivion, which does not seem to be the case.

Probably, probably not. But since the LT is now 1-A, it's more believable now for the LT to be above oblivion,

My bet is that oblivion should be above LT.

since the handbook claims that TLT is superior to oblivion we can simply decide that it's true by the statement but as far as I aware Oblivion isn't part of the existence and has no need in it unlike Eternity or Infinity who are the abstract of time and space (if I'm not wrong) while oblivion is relying on nothing he's the true form of nothingness and as we know from the handbook that "The living tribunal is a vastly powerful conceptual being, one who has existed since the multiverse came into being".

while Oblivion stated that he is here before and will be after the existence will be gone.

What means from my logical perspective that TLT is above existing but still bound to it if the existence has gone he will with it otherwise he wouldn't fulfill his purpose (to judge the multiverse), I really not sure why TLT got 1-A as he is the judge of the multiverse (existence) and bound to it at some point.

So because of all that i tend to believe it...I really can't find a good source to rely on right now so... I only can give you my opinion about it... hope i did make sense even a little :)

Living tribunal handbook

I agree that Oblivion should logically exceed the Tribunal.

Back