• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange Vs Doctor Doom Rematch

In the heart of a reality bending showdown, two titans of mystic might clash in an epic duel that transcends the boundaries of the material world. Dr. Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, guardian of the mystical realms, faces off against Dr. Doom, the brilliant yet malevolent master of science and sorcery. As arcane energies crackle and dark clouds gather, the stage is set for a battle of wills, intellect, and raw power. Will the mystical prowess of Dr. Strange triumph over the iron will and technological might of Dr. Doom? Or will the indomitable spirit of Doom prove to be an insurmountable obstacle for the Sorcerer Supreme? As the cosmos holds its breath, the outcome of this clash will shape the very fabric of reality itself.

I saw this Vs Thread while seraching for some Doom stuff and thought to bump, but since we had few revisions and its a bit old, gonna make a new one, hopefully the revisions are done or will not affect this too much

Fight has 2 rounds:

- Round 1 locks them at 5-A + Base Powers on the Tier, including their Tier 3 Magical Defenses, but nothing on Tier 1

- Round 2 has everything except God Emperor Doom, so his Low 1-A self is Life Force Doom

- The result added to the profiles will be from Round 1 if two different results cannot be added

- They are in character

- Starting distance is 200 meters

The future is Doom:

The future is Strange:

The future is Cringe:

Last edited:
Oh, this oughta be fun!

Off the bat, both are going to go all out (especially as Doom very much respects Strange), and while Doom is more willing to kill, Strange is willing to "make you wish you died". Doom also will have a general idea of Strange's moveset

Round 1: Now, while they both resist the vast majority of the other's magic arsenal, Strange does have Sorcerer Supreme level magic while Doom's sorcery is "only" high-tier, meaning that Strange has stuff he does not, like Low-Godly regen, Invulnerability, time hax that's equal to the Infinity Gauntlet, and better energy absorption. Doom has the advantages of tech and physicality (since we're using his lowest key), but I think Strange's slight advantage in both magic arsenal and magic experience should give him the win here.

Round 2: Assuming Doom has his God-Emperor key, Strange is a dead man. Heck, that's basically what happened in the 2015 Secret Wars. If not, then Strange at his Low 1-A peak would probably still beat Life-Force Doom.

Oh, this oughta be fun!
Hopefully we get something added!
Round 1: Now, while they both resist the vast majority of the other's magic arsenal, Strange does have Sorcerer Supreme level magic while Doom's sorcery is "only" high-tier, meaning that Strange has stuff he does not, like Low-Godly regen, Invulnerability, time hax that's equal to the Infinity Gauntlet, and better energy absorption. Doom has the advantages of tech and physicality (since we're using his lowest key), but I think Strange's slight advantage in both magic arsenal and magic experience should give him the win here.
While Strange having a better magical arsenal is certain, I think Doom's tech could cover this

Strange lacks Resistance to Doom's chrome and matter-to-energy transmutation, biological/neural impulses scramble hax, or his anti-matter grenade he used on Mephisto (all of them apparently done via tech). Doom also directly surpasses him in Inteligence and, as you said, is more wiling to kill

Considering what he knows about Strange, I believe covering his disadvantage in magic with his tech based tricks sounds something he would do granted he admits he is inferior to Strange in something
Round 2: Assuming Doom has his God-Emperor key, Strange is a dead man. Heck, that's basically what happened in the 2015 Secret Wars. If not, then Strange at his Low 1-A peak would probably still beat Life-Force Doom.
If God Emperor Doom makes this a complete stomp, I'll use Life-Force Doom instead

Last edited:
Hopefully we get something added!

While Strange having a better magical arsenal is certain, I think Doom's tech could cover this

Strange lacks Resistance to Doom's chrome and matter-to-energy transmutation, biological/neural impulses scramble hax, or his anti-matter grenade he used on Mephisto (all of them apparently done via tech). Doom also directly surpasses him in Inteligence and, as you said, is more wiling to kill

Considering what he knows about Strange, I believe covering his disadvantage in magic with his tech based tricks sounds something he would do granted he admits he is inferior to Strange in something
You make a fair point, and he does know more about Strange's arsenal than vice versa.

If God Emperor Doom makes this a complete stomp, I'll use Life-Force Doom instead
I think he does.

Low 1-A Doctor Strange =< Abstracts << Infinity Gauntlet < God Emperor Doom

Back