• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Manhattan Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
If he was, he would logically not have been inconvenienced by Darkseid, or Darkseid not inconvenienced by the Justice League.
Then again, we could blame that on standard plot-induced stupidity, but guidebooks are generally considered as unreliable if they contradict what is shown in the stories, and the Anti-Monitor did not destroy any universes, he simply devastated the Earth of the Injustice League.
I think he stated he was weakened at the time.

Well, my point is that he seemed to be extremely weakened during the entire story.

Monarch Laciel said:
Antvasima said:
Mxyzptlk recently implied that Doctor Manhattan is much stronger than himself, so when we know more, the latter will likely be significantly upgraded..
Wat
Damn Manhattan...
5-D Manhattan. Never thought that would be a possibility. Hyped as hell.

We need tangible proof of the AM and Darkseid currently demonstrating that scale of power, not empty statements.

Yes, but enormously weakened, from what we have seen so far.

According to geoff jhons ALE created the Multiverse and antimatterverse . Even Steve ( ww boyfriend ) was a threat to the universe when he possessed ALE

We need in-story proof of the Anti-Life Equation possessing such power. Traditionally it simply allows the user to control all free will.

Antvasima said:
We need in-story proof of the Anti-Life Equation possessing such power. Traditionally it simply allows the user to control all free will.
Well the white lantern ring was stated to have the life Equation which is its opposite which is supposed to be why it can warp reality create the source wall out of nothing and other stuff like that

Okay, but we do not know the exact extent of its power.

But it was stated in another green lantern comic that it would take the power to destroy the universe to scratch the source wall sure superman did damage it a few time but that was pre 52 and it was confronted many things changed when 52 happened so it wouldn't be a inconsistence.

Edit I never said superman was universal I gave an explanation for why he wouldn't be in the context of the feat.

It is an extreme inconsistency. Superman does not remotely have a universal scale of power.

In any case, this thread is not going anywhere, so I will close it.

We can upgrade Doctor Manhattan when more is revealed in the Doomsday Clock event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back