• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs. Lex Luthor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use to have a lex Luther profile but it seems it got deleted. I think I it was because he was to inconsistent(all unknown stats besides intelligence and abilities). Also Doctor doom also has unknown stats. So this is a battle of a character with unknown stats vs A character that used to have a profile with also unknown stats. Yeah this is going to get locked.

What what. Based on what lex has no profile and before it was deleted his stats were unknown for everything. Normal is doom with armor. The doom listed in the profile is doom without armor. Doom with armor is unknown.

You don't always have to go by a page you know, it's not end all be all.

For one, Lex is able to tank blows and hurt a semi weakened post crisis Superman. That's still literally thousands of times bigger then large building which is pathetic.

So his AP, durability and speed would still be higher.

That's like saying I don't know the top speed so I don't know what's faster between a Porsche and a Ferrari.

Doom is also unknown too with armor. so you are saying lex Luther can beat doom without his armor. Alright I will give you that it is unknown but lex provable is higher then building level.

I still doubt he would be anywhere near planet level at most. Lex fought on par with a weakened solar system level.

Doubt it you would be surprised at how powerful doom with armor is sometimes and sometimes he just gets beat by someone very weak in marvel

We don't have a prifle for lex, but going off my knowledge, I'd have doom taking this due to him being more versatile in his powers and having a lot more experience with his magic, then lex has with any weapon he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back