• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs. Khorne

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Doom is at his strongest with 1 year of preparation and everything he's ever had.

Doctor doom
He looks... fancy

vs.
KhorneArt
You call yourself a God? Don't make me laugh.

The strongest thing doom has beaten with prep is beyonder, and that was more due to the dumb way beyonder's power works. But even if doom has beyonder's powers when fighting ynnead, how is he even going to affect a being that is neither existent, nonexistent, or in between?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The strongest thing doom has beaten with prep is beyonder, and that was more due to the dumb way beyonder's power works. But even if doom has beyonder's powers when fighting ynnead, how is he even going to affect a being that is neither existent, nonexistent, or in between?
...Crapbaskets. I take it this is a stomp. Should I switch to Emps or just close this?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Emperor vs doom was already happening so that would be redundant. But yes, this is a stomp.
Really? It's not on his profile... Oh well. Khorne then? I'll subtract the prep time if I need to.

Doom didn't have a year of prep along with everything he ever had but okay. Switching to Khorne.

Honestly doom could probably take down the Chaos God's with enough prep, I just don't know about a year yet. Does he get prep in the Warhammer verse to study and stuff?

Wait Doom's already 1-A? If he can prep in the Warhammer verse he definitely wins this.

Doom has no chance in this! This is a stomp against Doom! Doom can't possibly hope to even see, perceive, comprehend or know what or where Khorne even is or at, much less hope to defeat him.

Despite all his inconsistent random showings of stealing powers from Beyonders and so forth so on, let's not forget that on average and on a regular basis, the dude is merely a human being, covered with metal armor, with some advanced physical technological features. Until Doom actually transcends his human and physical form altogether and becomes a non-physical entity where things like requiring a metal armor, and hope for power are all transcended, he will continue to remain totally out of Khorne's league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back