• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamina: This isn't a change as much as it is an extra justification for his Superhuman stamina, but he fought Nightmare's forces alongside Dr. Voodoo for days in Doctor Voodoo: Avenger of the Supernatural #4.

Speed:

Doom has reacted to Thor twice, reacted to the Hulk (Incredible Hulk #7, 2011), and kept up with Galactus in Secret Wars (1984) #1.

(The first scan of him deflecting Mjolnir is from Avengers Issue 1.5, but I'll try to find scans for the 2nd one).

Thus, his speed should go up to MFTL+, although probably "at most MFTL+" or just MFTL+ reactions

P&A: Should Doom get Resistance to Existence Erasure and/or Resistance to Deconstruction for surviving his atoms literally dying due to the Marquis of Death?

Edit: Some more P&A include:

Resistance to Light Manipulation and Madness Manipulation: Doom in Dazzler #4 easily resists Dazzler's maximum-intensity light, which would've driven most men "irreparably insane". Further support for Doom's resistance to Light Resistance is how his armor's lenses are stated to shield him from her intense lights in Dazzler Issue 3.

Resistance to Biological Manipulation: When the entire world's population mutates into animal-like people as a result of High Evolutionary's device, Doom is able to resist the mutation simply through using his willpower to keeping his body together [Spiderman and the Fantastic Four #3]

Immortality (Types 1 and 6): Doctor Doom can swap minds with the Ovoid Mind Transfer, something that he has done frequently including one time where his body was destroyed, so he should get Type 6 Immortality. In addition, he survived for millions of years (and then a few hundred more) while training to get revenge on the Marquis of Death (From Fantastic Four #569), so he should also have type 1 Immortality Longevity.

Extrasensory Perception:

In Iron Man #249, Doom senses the powerful magical forces within a mystical object.

In Iron Man #150, Doom demonstrates the ability to see Morgana's magic at work.

Further justifications for Supernatural Willpower:

Those who wield the Soulsword gain Promethium armor. Doom was able to reject it through sheer will, until he needed it in Excalibur #39

Doom suffers torment in Hell but refuses to let a single indication of pain come from his mouth in Fantastic Four #507.

Further justification for resistance to Matter Manipulation:

In Super Villain Team Up Issue 9, his forcefield prevents Vision from altering his molecules.

Further justification for Information Analysis:

In Fantastic Four #381, Doom's standard armor is shown to have analyzers that let him analyze and get data on opponents, including completely foreign and unknown entities.

In Fantastic Four #406, said sensors also let Kristoff in Doom's normal armor distinguish robotic individuals disguised as humans.

Question: In Avengers & X-Men: AXIS, Issue 3, Doom used magic to channel the power of Order in order to match the power of Scarlet Witch's Chaos. What power would this be? Some sort of Concept Manipulation? Law Manipulation? Resistance to Chaos Manipulation (since SW does have Chaos Manipulation as a primary magic power)?

Last edited:
I mean, even Starving Galactus (which I don't think this Galactus was) scales above Silver Surfer, who is easily MFTL+.
We have started separating flight speed from normal combat speeds unless he reacts to things close range while flying
He does scale solidly off of thor and hulk
Neat. Which type of high regen? Low-High? Mid-High?
low high, which is the ability to regen from a single cell, if his atoms are dying and he could regen from it, it fits the bill

Everything looks ok, just Massively FTL+ works for scaling in my opinion since he has it in combat/reactions and flight.

However I'm unsure on regeneration being Low-High...
low high, which is the ability to regen from a single cell, if his atoms are dying and he could regen from it, it fits the bill
Doom wasn't reduced to a single cell in the scan though. His atoms dying is one thing but if he wasn't completely reduced to a single cell, he wouldn't get that regeneration. Case in point, if my arm started to disintegrate atom by atom, however I regenerate the arm, I'd only get the regeneration Low-Mid. Same applies for Doctor Doom, we'd need to see the total damage his body received before he started regenerating.

Given the dialogue, his heart "turning to stone" and his "blood becoming acid" along with his "atoms dying". He's clearly going to receive internal and external damage to a severe degree but I'd like to know the full extent his body was left in before he started regenerating. Is there an after scan or we just don't see what was left?

Everything looks ok, just Massively FTL+ works for scaling in my opinion since he has it in combat/reactions and flight.
Great.

Doom wasn't reduced to a single cell in the scan though. His atoms dying is one thing but if he wasn't completely reduced to a single cell, he wouldn't get that regeneration. Case in point, if my arm started to disintegrate atom by atom, however I regenerate the arm, I'd only get the regeneration Low-Mid. Same applies for Doctor Doom, we'd need to see the total damage his body received before he started regenerating.

Given the dialogue, his heart "turning to stone" and his "blood becoming acid" along with his "atoms dying". He's clearly going to receive internal and external damage to a severe degree but I'd like to know the full extent his body was left in before he started regenerating. Is there an after scan or we just don't see what was left?
We just see his battered body being thrown to Megalodons.

Since he survived his atoms dying, would that possibly be resistance to EE?

We just see his battered body being thrown to Megalodons.
Then the Regen is not impressive
Since he survived his atoms dying, would that possibly be resistance to EE?
At all, even if you resist your atom dying or breaking down, that will not Regen maybe resistance to deconstruction.
In this case he did not really resist anything, he only regenerated.

Can I add this stuff to the profile then since it's a minor revision?

How about resistance to Deconstruction and/or EE?

P&A: Should Doom get Resistance to Existence Erasure and/or Resistance to Deconstruction for surviving his atoms literally dying due to the Marquis of Death?
It would be resistance to deconstruction but you'd need evidence that shows it working faster on different individuals otherwise it can be argued that the deconstruction process simply takes that long.

Edit: Some more P&A include:

Resistance to Light Manipulation and Madness Manipulation: Doom in Dazzler #4 easily resists Dazzler's maximum-intensity light, which would've driven most men "irreparably insane". Further support for Doom's resistance to Light Resistance is how his armor's lenses are stated to shield him from her intense lights in Dazzler Issue 3.
I agree with resistance to light manipulation but I'm neutral on resistance to madness manipulation because it sounds like flowery language since it says by the sheer awesome attack as if it's like "that attack was so awesome, you'd be stunned or go insane" in the hyperbolic way but if other users/staff agree with it and think it's logical, I don't have a major issue.
Resistance to Biological Manipulation: When the entire world's population mutates into animal-like people as a result of High Evolutionary's device, Doom is able to resist the mutation simply through using his willpower to keeping his body together [Spiderman and the Fantastic Four #3]
I agree.
Immortality (Types 1 and 6): Doctor Doom can swap minds with the Ovoid Mind Transfer, something that he has done frequently including one time where his body was destroyed, so he should get Type 6 Immortality. In addition, he survived for millions of years (and then a few hundred more) while training to get revenge on the Marquis of Death (From Fantastic Four #569), so he should also have type 1 Immortality.
It would be Longevity, you'd need a direct statement that says he would live forever without aging to get type 1 immortality. Type 6 would work but do you have a scan of the Ovoid Mind Transfer being used?
I agree.
I agree.
Further justification for resistance to Matter Manipulation:

In Super Villain Team Up Issue 9, his forcefield prevents Vision from altering his molecules.
I agree.
Further justification for Information Analysis:

In Fantastic Four #381, Doom's standard armor is shown to have analyzers that let him analyze and get data on opponents, including completely foreign and unknown entities.

In Fantastic Four #406, said sensors also let Kristoff in Doom's normal armor distinguish robotic individuals disguised as humans.
I agree.
Question: In Avengers & X-Men: AXIS, Issue 3, Doom used magic to channel the power of Order in order to match the power of Scarlet Witch's Chaos. What power would this be? Some sort of Concept Manipulation? Law Manipulation? Resistance to Chaos Manipulation (since SW does have Chaos Manipulation as a primary magic power)?
I guess he'd get whatever the power of order gives? Im not knowledgeable on Marvel stuff so can't really say.

It would be resistance to deconstruction but you'd need evidence that shows it working faster on different individuals otherwise it can be argued that the deconstruction process simply takes that long.
I mean, Doom did train literally every molecule in his body so that the Marquis of Death's deconstruction wouldn't work a 2nd time.
I agree with resistance to light manipulation but I'm neutral on resistance to madness manipulation because it sounds like flowery language since it says by the sheer awesome attack as if it's like "that attack was so awesome, you'd be stunned or go insane" in the hyperbolic way but if other users/staff agree with it and think it's logical, I don't have a major issue.
Fair.
Can I put all the stuff you've already agreed to on Doom's profile since this is a rather minor revision of P&A (asides from the speed change to MFTL) for just one character, or do I need one more staff member?
It would be Longevity, you'd need a direct statement that says he would live forever without aging to get type 1 immortality.
That's fair.
Type 6 would work but do you have a scan of the Ovoid Mind Transfer being used?
The time that he used it when his own body was destroyed was in Fantastic Four #287.

Also here (Fantastic Four #10) on Reed Richards and here in Fantastic Four #407
I guess he'd get whatever the power of order gives? Im not knowledgeable on Marvel stuff so can't really say.
Ok.

@LordGriffin1000

Another thing is that, while Doom already has Forcefield Creation, I would like to add to that how in Heroes Reborn: Ashema #1, he was able to contain Divinity, who can breach forcefields and barriers even on the molecular or sub-atomic level, by using an energy cube of ultra-dense molecular bonds and constantly shifting shield frequencies.

He should also get Adaptation for how his armor adapted to Sable's multi-phasic taser (which initially was capable of slightly affecting and stopping him) by adapting to the gun's frequencies and making it immune to that gun's frequencies. This was in Avenging Spider Man #8.

Also, to quote @Eficiente:

This isn't 616's Doom, this needs to be removed.

With Prep Time only, Doom should get some sort of causality manipulation, since in Fantastic Four 1998 Issue 25 (also called Fantastic Four Vol 3 25) Reed stated (and Doom confirmed) that Doom was the cause of the disruption in causality that caused warps in reality and led to the parallel Counter-Earth being dislodged from time (as Reed says that anything happening on that world was "occuring in space but not in time").

Matter Manipulation: In Fantastic Four #568, a Doom who was acting as the Marquis of Death's apprentice in order to fool him was shown to be capable of making a cloud for himself to walk on (with the MoD also making a cloud to walk on).

-(The scans are from Fantastic Four Vol 3 24-25)

Further Evidence for Supernatural Willpower, from Secret Wars #10: While being dissected by the Beyonder, a Doom who had just been brutally defeated by the Beyonder was still determined enough to persevere, reach his hand out, and press the button on his suit that let him absorb the Beyonder's power.

Further evidence for Information Analysis: After getting blasted by the Beyonder, Doom was able to analyze his energies.

Last edited:
Fair enough then.
Can I put all the stuff you've already agreed to on Doom's profile since this is a rather minor revision of P&A (asides from the speed change to MFTL) for just one character, or do I need one more staff member?
Two staff are required.
The time that he used it when his own body was destroyed was in Fantastic Four #287.

Also here (Fantastic Four #10) on Reed Richards and here in Fantastic Four #407
Then it's fine.

@LordGriffin1000

Another thing is that, while Doom already has Forcefield Creation, I would like to add to that how in Heroes Reborn: Ashema #1, he was able to contain Divinity, who can breach forcefields and barriers even on the molecular or sub-atomic level, by using an energy cube of ultra-dense molecular bonds and constantly shifting shield frequencies.

He should also get Adaptation for how his armor adapted to Sable's multi-phasic taser (which initially was capable of slightly affecting and stopping him) by adapting to the gun's frequencies and making it immune to that gun's frequencies. This was in Amazing Spider Man #8.
This is fine.
Also, to quote @Eficiente:

This isn't 616's Doom, this needs to be removed.

With Prep Time only, Doom should get some sort of causality manipulation, since in Fantastic Four 1998 Issue 25 (also called Fantastic Four Vol 3 25) Reed stated (and Doom confirmed) that Doom was the cause of the disruption in causality that caused warps in reality and led to the parallel Counter-Earth being dislodged from time (as Reed says that anything happening on that world was "occuring in space but not in time").
This is fine.
Matter Manipulation: In Fantastic Four #568, a Doom who was acting as the Marquis of Death's apprentice in order to fool him was shown to be capable of making a cloud for himself to walk on (with the MoD also making a cloud to walk on).

-(The scans are from Fantastic Four Vol 3 24-25)
I guess this is fine.
Further Evidence for Supernatural Willpower, from Secret Wars #10: While being dissected by the Beyonder, a Doom who had just been brutally defeated by the Beyonder was still determined enough to persevere, reach his hand out, and press the button on his suit that let him absorb the Beyonder's power.

Further evidence for Information Analysis: After getting blasted by the Beyonder, Doom was able to analyze his energies.
These seem ok.

When Gwenpool in The Unbelievable Gwenpool #23 sent Doctor Doom (or rather, an incarnation of Doctor Doom that is literally his pre-Secret Wars evil self, so no different in power from his normal villain self) to Gutter Space, which is the white void outside of the comic's panels that asides from being outside the Marvel Multiverse is also unaffected by retcons and from which all of Marvel's continuity is accessible (and Gwenpool had even claimed that she had erased Doom from Marvel's existence), Doom managed to easily escape this dimension and return to the normal one, despite Gwenpool essentially removing him from the plot.

In fact, he was unaffected by being in Gutter Space at a point where he was looking down at the plot as a narrative.

Since Doctor Doom had no issue returning from Gutter Space, would this give him resistance to Plot Manipulation and/or resistance to BFR? Would he get some type of Acausality or resistance to Causality Manipulation? Resistance to EE based on Gwenpool's statement? Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and/or Void Manipulation?

In addition, since he had no issue traveling from this dimension back to the normal Marvel multiverse, and as support the Infamous Iron Man (aka Doom with Iron Man's armor but the same magic and stuff as standard Doom) could easily go here as well, does that increase the range of Doom to the scope of Marvel's multiverse with portals?

Something like "XXX with portals"?

This would also give him Dimensional Travel.

Also, in Fantastic Four #157, Doctor Doom used a device to duplicate Silver Surfer's power, before putting that duplicate power into a machine called the Doomsman II which Doom himself said was on par with Silver Surfer. He also gave Terrax a power-up with an artificial version of the Power Cosmic. This is an example of Doom with prep time having Bestowal.

Further support for telekinesis: In Fantastic Four #156, Doom used his armor's power to use telekinesis and undid the destruction done by Silver Surfer's own telekinesis.

Also, since the Ovoid Mind Transfer is Doom switching his soul with someone else's (since it is already considered Soul Manipulation and the scan for it being Soul Manipulation says Doom put his soul in Human Torch's body), would that be considered Possession as well?

Last edited:
When Gwenpool in The Unbelievable Gwenpool #23 sent Doctor Doom (or rather, an incarnation of Doctor Doom that is literally his pre-Secret Wars evil self, so no different in power from his normal villain self) to Gutter Space, which is the white void outside of the comic's panels that asides from being outside the Marvel Multiverse is also unaffected by retcons and from which all of Marvel's continuity is accessible (and Gwenpool had even claimed that she had erased Doom from Marvel's existence), Doom managed to easily escape this dimension and return to the normal one, despite Gwenpool essentially removing him from the plot.

In fact, he was unaffected by being in Gutter Space at a point where he was looking down at the plot as a narrative.

Since Doctor Doom had no issue returning from Gutter Space, would this give him resistance to Plot Manipulation and/or resistance to BFR? Would he get some type of Acausality or resistance to Causality Manipulation? Resistance to EE based on Gwenpool's statement?
He was removed so no resistance to BFR, resistance to Existance Erasure looks fine. I'm unsure about those other resistances.
In addition, since he had no issue traveling from this dimension back to the normal Marvel multiverse, and as support the Infamous Iron Man (aka Doom with Iron Man's armor but the same magic and stuff as standard Doom) could easily go here as well, does that increase the range of Doom to the scope of Marvel's multiverse with portals?

Something like "XXX with portals"?
I can't say since I have no knowledge on the scop of the cosmology of Marvel.
These are fine.

He was removed so no resistance to BFR, resistance to Existance Erasure looks fine. I'm unsure about those other resistances.

I can't say since I have no knowledge on the scop of the cosmology of Marvel.
Ok no worries, I've asked some Marvel experts for their opinions.
These are fine.
Ok.

Quick question, since the Ovoid Mind Transfer is Doom switching his soul with someone else's (since it is already considered Soul Manipulation and the scan for it being Soul Manipulation says Doom put his soul in Human Torch's body), would that be considered Possession as well?

Thanks.

Further stuff for mind manipulation: A minor thing, but in Avengers Children's Crusade #7, he reveals that he enchanted Wiccan so that he thought he couldn't use his powers, even though he hadn't actually taken Wiccan's powers away.

Resistance to Teleportation (or teleportation negation, I guess): In Excaliber #37, his electro-magnetic forcefield prevented Nightcrawler from teleporting within it in order to get to Doom

Further stuff for Ice Manipulation: When he was young, Doom created Freeze Grenades.

Resistance to Dream Manipulation: In Books of Doom #4, his armor was stated to have an enchantment that prevented Mephisto from entering his dreams and haunting them into being nightmares, something which Mephisto had been constantly doing beforehand in order to taunt Doom about his mother being trapped in his dimension.

Precognition: In Doomwar #3, states that he has looked into a hundred thousand possible futures using sorcery, and discovered that the only one where humanity thrives is under his rule

Further hacking: In Fantastic Four #26, Doom's armor generates an energy quarterstaff that uses a energy virus to completely disable Technarx, a advanced transmode robot with a endless power sink.

Also, In Fantastic Four #31, He bypasses Reed's modified Doombots and hacks into them, whom he thought was foolproof (Reed had spent weeks modifying Doom's tech to not obey him, yet this does nothing when Doom returns)

Durability Negation: In Fantastic Four 2018 #7, Dr Doom has dozens (at least) of singularity disruptors (or as he calls them, Big Bang Cannons) attack and damage a starving Galactus by wrecking havoc on his subatomic structure.

Also, in Fantastic Four #398, Kristoff uses Doom's molecular disruptor to do damage to Aron the Rogue Watcher. Not only is it implied that Kristoff's/Doom's gun was what damaged Aron in that panel despite Human Torch also firing at him, but when Human Torch in that same fight tries launching just his fire at Aron, it does nothing. So this is also durability negation.

From The Amazing Spider Man #5:

Sleep Manipulation: Uses Sleeping Gas to knock out a Flash Thompson dressed as Spider Man

Further Resistance to Deconstruction: Even though his disintegrator could vaporize metal with ease, Doom's own armor was insulated and immune to it

From Loki: Agent of Asgard #6:

Plot Manipulation(?) and or Concept Manipulation(?): Doom tells Loki that magic is essentially imposing a higher narrative into reality, imposing a story, a fiction into reality and willing it to become true. To be a creature of magic is to be a creature of story. Right after this, he states that Victor Von Doom isn’t just a person or a doombot. He isn’t merely physical. He’s the Story of Doctor Doom itself. He’s a creature of magic. A creature of story.

Also, for his prep time having Plot Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and (maybe) Causality Manipulation and/or Fate Manipulation: He was able to freeze Loki’s story down to a conceptual level, essentially pausing his narrative and freezing him in a place without time, space, or narrative, also freezing Loki in a single frozen moment in time.

Soul Manipulation: When Doctor Doom once attacked Taskmaster, he added some magic to his normal blasts that damaged Taskmaster's very spirit and left him feeling like part of himself was taken from him. (Will try finding source for this).

Further resistance to Magnetism: In Fantastic Four-X-Men #3, states that his armor is immune to Magneto's powers.

Further resistance to Mind Manipulation: Resists a telepathic attack from Selene (will try finding the source for this), and also easily resisted Emma Frost's mindhax (from Secret Invasion - Dark Reign).

Limited Temperature Manipulation: Doom can lower the temperature of his armor to sub-freezing depths to protect himself with a layer of ice, or heat it up to the point where it creates flames that can burn away a blindfold rope.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Also some more scans for Doom's magic (yes it is during his Infamous Iron Man run but his magic was never affected since all he did was use Iron Man's armor and retained his previous magic, something which Iron Man himself states):

Extra stuff for BFR: In Avengers #7, banishes a magical creature called a Chronosite from Earth

Exorcism: In Invincible Iron Man #5, banishes a demon out of Madame Masque's body

Deconstruction: In Marvel 2-In-One #6, Doom deconstructs a large number of alternate universe Doombots that were amped by the Power Cosmic to the point of them being compared to Silver Surfer.

Further support for Mind Manipulation (as well as further resistance to Empathic Manipulation): It is stated in Invincible Iron Man #596 that his magic lets him control weaker minds, something that lets him control Hood's mind even as Corrupter tries using his secreted glands to subvert Doom's will. The resistance to Empathic Manipulation comes when Doom acts like he is affected by the glands that are supposed to subvert his will, only to reveal that he is fine by using his mind control to have Hood shoot Corrupter.

Also, in Invincible Iron Man #593, he uses mind hax to make three guards hug each other instead of confronting him.

Either further support for Illusion Creation or Transmutation: Uses the Images of Ikkon in Avengers #7 to change/disguise Nadia Wasp's form.

Extra feat for Forcefield creation: (From Infamous Iron Man #2) Even in his base, his magic forcefield casually blocks attacks from both Iron Man's Model Prime (aka Model 51) suit and his Hulkbuster suit (aka Model 36).

Further resistance to mind manipulation: In Marvel 2-In-One #6, he easily resists an alternate universe Emma Frost trying to mind hax him.

Teleportation and BFR stuff:

In Infamous Iron Man #2, banishes Iron Man with a finger snap

In Infamous Iron Man #12, teleports The Thing from America to Europe

In Avengers #7, moves the Avengers out of their headquarters

In Infamous Iron Man #1, teleports The Hood to India for getting on his nerves.

In Infamous Iron Man #4, he casually teleports into SHIELD's headquarters.

Last edited:
Resistance to Fusionism and further resistance to both Mind Manipulation and Possession: In FF Vol 2 #15, when Kid Immortus (an alternate universe version of Nathaniel Richards) tried to fuse himself, Doctor Doom, and Annihilus into one combined being so that he could control the fusion's persona and "subsume their concept of self", Doctor Doom not only resists Immortus's attempts to control the fusion but dispels both Immortus and Annihilus from the fusion, ensuring that he retained all the power without even needing the fusion.

Further stuff for Mind Manipulation, Information analysis, and resistance to Mind Manipulation: In Excalibur #37, in order to gain the trust of the protagonists, Doom lets a Rachel Summers who is amped by the Phoenix Force read his mind. However, it turns out that he actually let her do so in order to scan her unique brain-waves, which he then used to trap her in an infinite encephalo-hologram loop. What's more, it's stated in the panel that he "allowed" Rachel to read his mind and that he'd hidden his true intentions from her, as the second page in the scan shows that she had "sensed no evil within him" (aka no malicious plans with the infinite energy source he wanted to recover from Limbo), when Doom later reveals that he in fact planned on making the other nations of the world dependent on said infinity energy source in order to make them submit to his rule.

Further support for magic giving him healing (Mid-Low): In Hulk #606, he heals his arm with magic after Skaar sliced it halfway down the middle

Last edited:
I think all of the provided scans look fine, I'm only a bit uncertain on the plot manipulation stuff from loki but when combining that with Gwenpool it checks out.

I think all of the provided scans look fine, I'm only a bit uncertain on the plot manipulation stuff from loki but when combining that with Gwenpool it checks out.
Ok, thank you!

I'm still waiting for a bit more input on the plot stuff just to be sure, but for the minor stuff, would you mind unlocking Doom's page so I can put it all in?

The majority of the above has already been accepted by @LordGriffin1000.

Thanks.

Further stuff for mind manipulation: A minor thing, but in Avengers Children's Crusade #7, he reveals that he enchanted Wiccan so that he thought he couldn't use his powers, even though he hadn't actually taken Wiccan's powers away.

Resistance to Teleportation (or teleportation negation, I guess): In Excaliber #37, his electro-magnetic forcefield prevented Nightcrawler from teleporting within it in order to get to Doom

Further stuff for Ice Manipulation: When he was young, Doom created Freeze Grenades.

Resistance to Dream Manipulation: In Books of Doom #4, his armor was stated to have an enchantment that prevented Mephisto from entering his dreams and haunting them into being nightmares, something which Mephisto had been constantly doing beforehand in order to taunt Doom about his mother being trapped in his dimension.

Precognition: In Doomwar #3, states that he has looked into a hundred thousand possible futures using sorcery, and discovered that the only one where humanity thrives is under his rule

Further hacking: In Fantastic Four #26, Doom's armor generates an energy quarterstaff that uses a energy virus to completely disable Technarx, a advanced transmode robot with a endless power sink.

Also, In Fantastic Four #31, He bypasses Reed's modified Doombots and hacks into them, whom he thought was foolproof (Reed had spent weeks modifying Doom's tech to not obey him, yet this does nothing when Doom returns)

Durability Negation: In Fantastic Four 2018 #7, Dr Doom has dozens (at least) of singularity disruptors (or as he calls them, Big Bang Cannons) attack and damage a starving Galactus by wrecking havoc on his subatomic structure.

Also, in Fantastic Four #398, Kristoff uses Doom's molecular disruptor to do damage to Aron the Rogue Watcher. Not only is it implied that Kristoff's/Doom's gun was what damaged Aron in that panel despite Human Torch also firing at him, but when Human Torch in that same fight tries launching just his fire at Aron, it does nothing. So this is also durability negation.

From The Amazing Spider Man #5:

Sleep Manipulation: Uses Sleeping Gas to knock out a Flash Thompson dressed as Spider Man

Further Resistance to Deconstruction: Even though his disintegrator could vaporize metal with ease, Doom's own armor was insulated and immune to it

From Loki: Agent of Asgard #6:

Plot Manipulation(?) and or Concept Manipulation(?): Doom tells Loki that magic is essentially imposing a higher narrative into reality, imposing a story, a fiction into reality and willing it to become true. To be a creature of magic is to be a creature of story. Right after this, he states that Victor Von Doom isn’t just a person or a doombot. He isn’t merely physical. He’s the Story of Doctor Doom itself. He’s a creature of magic. A creature of story.

Also, for his prep time having Plot Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and (maybe) Causality Manipulation and/or Fate Manipulation: He was able to freeze Loki’s story down to a conceptual level, essentially pausing his narrative and freezing him in a place without time, space, or narrative, also freezing Loki in a single frozen moment in time.

Soul Manipulation: When Doctor Doom once attacked Taskmaster, he added some magic to his normal blasts that damaged Taskmaster's very spirit and left him feeling like part of himself was taken from him. (Will try finding source for this).

Further resistance to Magnetism: In Fantastic Four-X-Men #3, states that his armor is immune to Magneto's powers.

Further resistance to Mind Manipulation: Resists a telepathic attack from Selene (will try finding the source for this), and also easily resisted Emma Frost's mindhax (from Secret Invasion - Dark Reign).

Limited Temperature Manipulation: Doom can lower the temperature of his armor to sub-freezing depths to protect himself with a layer of ice, or heat it up to the point where it creates flames that can burn away a blindfold rope.
Also some more scans for Doom's magic (yes it is during his Infamous Iron Man run but his magic was never affected since all he did was use Iron Man's armor and retained his previous magic, something which Iron Man himself states):

Extra stuff for BFR: In Avengers #7, banishes a magical creature called a Chronosite from Earth

Exorcism: In Invincible Iron Man #5, banishes a demon out of Madame Masque's body

Deconstruction: In Marvel 2-In-One #6, Doom deconstructs a large number of alternate universe Doombots that were amped by the Power Cosmic to the point of them being compared to Silver Surfer.

Further support for Mind Manipulation (as well as further resistance to Empathic Manipulation): It is stated in Invincible Iron Man #596 that his magic lets him control weaker minds, something that lets him control Hood's mind even as Corrupter tries using his secreted glands to subvert Doom's will. The resistance to Empathic Manipulation comes when Doom acts like he is affected by the glands that are supposed to subvert his will, only to reveal that he is fine by using his mind control to have Hood shoot Corrupter.

Also, in Invincible Iron Man #593, he uses mind hax to make three guards hug each other instead of confronting him.

Either further support for Illusion Creation or Transmutation: Uses the Images of Ikkon in Avengers #7 to change/disguise Nadia Wasp's form.

Extra feat for Forcefield creation: (From Infamous Iron Man #2) Even in his base, his magic forcefield casually blocks attacks from both Iron Man's Model Prime (aka Model 51) suit and his Hulkbuster suit (aka Model 36).

Further resistance to mind manipulation: In Marvel 2-In-One #6, he easily resists an alternate universe Emma Frost trying to mind hax him.

Teleportation and BFR stuff:

In Infamous Iron Man #2, banishes Iron Man with a finger snap

In Infamous Iron Man #12, teleports The Thing from America to Europe

In Avengers #7, moves the Avengers out of their headquarters

In Infamous Iron Man #1, teleports The Hood to India for getting on his nerves.

In Infamous Iron Man #4, he casually teleports into SHIELD's headquarters.
Resistance to Fusionism and further resistance to both Mind Manipulation and Possession: In FF Vol 2 #15, when Kid Immortus (an alternate universe version of Nathaniel Richards) tried to fuse himself, Doctor Doom, and Annihilus into one combined being so that he could control the fusion's persona and "subsume their concept of self", Doctor Doom not only resists Immortus's attempts to control the fusion but dispels both Immortus and Annihilus from the fusion, ensuring that he retained all the power without even needing the fusion.

Further stuff for Mind Manipulation, Information analysis, and resistance to Mind Manipulation: In Excalibur #37, in order to gain the trust of the protagonists, Doom lets a Rachel Summers who is amped by the Phoenix Force read his mind. However, it turns out that he actually let her do so in order to scan her unique brain-waves, which he then used to trap her in an infinite encephalo-hologram loop. What's more, it's stated in the panel that he "allowed" Rachel to read his mind and that he'd hidden his true intentions from her, as the second page in the scan shows that she had "sensed no evil within him" (aka no malicious plans with the infinite energy source he wanted to recover from Limbo), when Doom later reveals that he in fact planned on making the other nations of the world dependent on said infinity energy source in order to make them submit to his rule.

Further support for magic giving him healing (Mid-Low): In Hulk #606, he heals his arm with magic after Skaar sliced it halfway down the middle
Doctor Doom resisting the High Evolutionary's tech changing his biology, asides from resistance to Biological Manipulation, should also be an example of telekinesis (I think), as he actually says that he is using his psychic energy to keep his body intact.

This is also an example of telekinesis (I think), as he actually says that he is using his psychic energy to keep his body intact.
Also, I think Doom resisting High Evolutionary's forced evolution through sheer psychic energy should also be Resistance to Corruption.

Also, him resisting Onslaught's telepathic hate plague in Loki: Agent of Asgard #7 is another example of him having Resistance to Empathic Manipulation, and also gives him resistance to Morality Manipulation

Last edited:
This is also Platform Creation.
This would actually be an example of Reconstruction, I believe, not telekinesis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back