• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Docotor Fate redo (Prime Earth/Post-Flashpoint)

I have no idea about Dr. Fate, so I can't say anything about haxes or anything else. All I can say is that the abilities and the "unknown" text in the tier section should be bolded.

I have no idea about Dr. Fate, so I can't say anything about haxes or anything else. All I can say is that the abilities
All the abilities are bolded though?
and the "unknown" text in the tier section should be bolded.
It’s not that we bold them it’s that, with the somewhat recent revisions, they appear as categories. However, since it’s a sandbox, I’m not allowed to have any categories on there. Meaning I have to remove the “{{“ and “}}” which indirectly removes the bold text since again sandboxes can’t have that. As another example, here’s a random thread with multiple sandboxes where the tier is also not bolded.

Back