• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you ever visualize fights?

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This is a interesting question.

Whenever you either make or see a fight, what fights do you visualize and what do you see?

When I think of fights like say, Cole vs Acnologia, I picture Acno and Cole in the image of the manga page where Acno nuked a portion of the country with Eternal flare. And I think of Cole eventually teleporting as a Black Hole before devouring Acno atomically.

What about you?

Depends from the fight tbh. Although I usually imagine it from the perspective of the character that i'm debating for

As I said, depends from the characters. If I know both very well I usually end up imagining the battle mixing scenes from their respective series.

For example Mami vs Sans being basically both of them dodging each other's attacks in impossible ways while fighting without giving room to breath to the other

I was asking what fights have you visualized I meant, but you answered anyway

It depends on the fight but I usually imagine it like in the series. Like I imagine ever Asura fight like in the game. Ever Pokémon fight like a Pokémon fight Ect

Literally the only way I can determine outcomes in fights. Although sometimes it's skewed towards the characters with flashier moves, that's usually not a problem.

All the time.

I'm assuming you want a detailed-ish answer, so I'll deliver.

In the Akame vs Ben T fight. I imagined them both fighting in an empty Warehouse. I imagined Ben in the form of Spidermonkey. screwing around like an idiot initally. Then getting cut. He drops dead, Akame sheathes her sword and walks away. But then there's a bright light, as the Omnitrix revives Ben and turns him into Swampfire. He gets cut down constantly before he ever has a chance to attack. Then he turns into Goop, restraining her via sticking her to the wall. Ko'ing her.

Of course it was more drawn out than that, I just shortened it.

Back