• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do not fear, for I have nanomachines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
This is a rematch done at Shnee's request.

~ Senator Armstrong sat back in his chair with a confident smirk. Jis plan was going flawlessly, soon America would be the land of the free once more. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and All Might burst through the wall of his office like an angry, overly-patriotic Kool Aid Man. "Senator Armstrong! You're under arrest!" All Might yelled angrily. "You know, there's such a thing as a door." Armstrong remarked. "Don't play dumb with me, villain! Yours is the worst kind of depravity. You trade money for lives, using the corpses of the innocent too-" All Might was cut off by a laugh from the senator. "Well said, All Might. I think I like you. It's true i do that, but only so I can end that kind of practice." Armstrong got up abd took off his suit jacket. "I'm using war as a business so I can get elected, so I can end war as a business. In my America, every man, woman, abd child will be free to fight their own wars. A county of action rather than words." Armstrong turned to the Pro Hero. "We're the same kind of man. We use our strength to better our country. We're the strongest there is and as such everyone follows our lead."

All Might glowered even more, his signature smile dropping into a scowl. "I am nothing like you. You turn children into killing machines, orchestrate acts of mass terrorism, and plan to assassinate the president of the US all so you can turn America into a social darwinist paradise! The whole reason I am here, the whole point of the Symbol of Peace is too stop people like you!" Armstrong deflated a little. "If I'm so wrong than prove it!" Armstrong entered a sumo pose, in response All Might raised an eyebrow. "A-Are you serious?" Suddenly, Armstrong began absorbing a massive amount of electricity into himself, the lights began to flicker and cars outside got pulled towards the building. As the smoke cleared abd the lights came back on, a more buff Armstrong emerged from the smoke. "Let's go." That's all he saud before he tackled All Might out the window. The two landed on opposite sides of the street. "You have an impressive quirk villain. But I won't let you stop me, for I am the symbol of peace and justice!"

~

Both at 7-C. Speed Equalized.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance OST It Has To Be This Way Extended
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance OST It Has To Be This Way Extended

I'm going to say this right now

As the person responsible for the reasons on the previous thread, I felt like I oversold Armstrongs Regenerationn, when really, at most it's around Low Mid.

All Might, not only is almost 4x stronger, which allows him to overpower this. But he also has expirience against foes who can physically absorb punches, such as Noumu.

Nanomachines will ultimately be pushed to their brink and be overtaxed similar to how Raiden did it, but it will be through his strength as opposed to a Murasama blade.

All Might via Higher AP and better expirience

.... Is it me, or do I feel like I accidentally forgot to upgrade something MGR related

Eh probably nothing, NANOMACHINES get PLUS ULTRA'D for reasons above

Grace Period

BTW, Supermans match with All Might can be added as 6C may not get downgraded, until the day that it does, we should add that fight

Weird it said it was Incon on my page

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

ALL MIGHT HAS A POSITIVE RECORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back