• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker General Discussion Thread

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
Not sure why I haven't made this yet, probably because it would be barren.

Either way, a discussion thread for the series now exists.

I would like to talk about Time Sand (although I don't have a very deep understanding of Eternal Life), "Zhou Tianyi, once again calculate, the Crystal God Kingdom will immediately operate." Fang Han once again burned the energy of the original beginning, and the countless Crystal God Kingdoms began to calculate again and again. The major civilizations in the Book of Chronicles also began to operate, and those civilization histories, this time, consumed and burned thousands of first-order spiritual veins again.
The sand of time, rare from time immemorial, is integrated into my body, the most suitable. The sand of the Ganges River is closely related! "With the King of Ten Thousand Eyes, Fang Han grabbed the boat of the other shore that was condensed by the sand of time, and unexpectedly wanted to seize it and integrate it into his own body.
The sand of time has integrated into me, a divine kingdom in a sand, and a divine kingdom in a sand. For generations to come, there is no limit, and Maha can be called infinite
Fang Han opened his mouth and sucked in all the sand of time, rapidly changing. At this moment, everyone saw that every crystal of his divine kingdom suppressed a sand of time, and there were as many divine kingdoms as there were.
The Huangfu Avenue, the sand of time of the supreme leader, was completely suppressed by him.
Exerting the soul imprint of the Eternal Gate, Fang Han oppressed and the Crystal God Kingdom spun within his body. The immense power of the Sand of Time began to resonate with the Crystal God Kingdom and integrate into it.
With every breath, the Crystal Kingdom absorbs a lot of the vitality of the sand of time, casting an immortal legend.
In the blink of an eye, thousands of pills, magic weapons, and materials all entered Fang Han's body and were stored. His body crystal divine kingdom, due to melting the sand of time, has infinite magical effects. Each divine kingdom has expanded tenfold, evolving into a world of five elements and thunder, and even gradually resembling the rules of the heavenly realm, also giving birth to the heavenly realm and 100000 great states. There are even many gods.
Every crystal kingdom is a heavenly realm.
original text:  “周天仪,再度推算,晶体神国,立刻运转。”方寒再次燃烧元始之气,那无数的晶体神国,开始周而复始的推算,纪元之书的各大文明史也开始运转起来,那些文明史,这一下,再次消耗燃烧掉了上千条一阶灵脉。

“时光之沙,亘古少有,融入我身,最为适合,恒河流沙,息息相关!”用万瞳之王定住了时光之沙凝聚成的彼岸之舟,方寒大手一抓,竟然要把彼岸之舟抢夺在手,融入自己的身躯。

“时光之沙,融入我身,一神国在一沙中,神国之中又沙,世世代代无穷尽,摩诃方能称无量。”
  方寒张口一吸,这些时光之沙全部都吸入了他的身躯中,迅速的变化,众人这个时候都看到了他的每一枚晶体神国都镇压了一枚时光之沙,有多少粒时光之沙就有多少个神国。
  那皇甫大道,无上教主的时光之沙,被他全部镇压。

施展出永生之门的灵魂烙印,方寒一压迫,体内晶体神国旋转,那时光之沙浩瀚无比的力量,就开始和晶体神国交相呼应,融入其中。
  每一个呼吸,晶体神国就吸收不少时光之沙的元气,铸造了不朽的传说。

目光扫射之间,一刹那,成千上万的丹药,法宝,材料,都进入了方寒的身体,储存起来。他的身体晶体神国,因为融化了时光之沙,妙用无穷,每一个神国都扩大了十倍,演化出五行雷霆世界,甚至渐渐和天界的规则相似,也孕育出了天庭,十万大州。甚至还有诸多神灵。
  每一枚晶体神国,就是一个天界。

Although personally speaking, I would like to first organize the three books: Black Mountain Demon, Fist Town Mountain and River, and Point to dao (because the protagonist of these three books did not appear in Dragon Talisman)

By the way, since I don't know how to blog, can I post some descriptions here?

I have yet to read that novel. The quote you posted is missing additional context such as the amount and types of worlds there are.

Also why it is so significant to turn his body into worlds. At best it seems to be 2-C/2-B if you don't count this part that suggests an endless infinite cycle of recursion:

"时光之沙,融入我身,一神国在一沙中,神国之中又沙,世世代代无穷尽,摩诃方能称无量。"

I have yet to read that novel. The quote you posted is missing additional context such as the amount and types of worlds there are.

Also why it is so significant to turn his body into worlds. At best it seems to be 2-C/2-B if you don't count this part that suggests an endless infinite cycle of recursion:

"时光之沙,融入我身,一神国在一沙中,神国之中又沙,世世代代无穷尽,摩诃方能称无量。"
天界=At least 2-A,Beyond that, this is an infinite recursion.

1, That's right, "Su Jie said This is indeed a paradox, and it is precisely this paradox that proves that the past, present, and future are all separate processes of development, interconnected but not interfering with each other. This is a divergent trend of countless dimensions, where time and space form the world, while the world is divergent and not in a straight line. You came here today and asked me to tell your fortune, but in fact, it was because of unease in your thinking Just like humans, I have developed a fear of the future and my own life and death. Having a fear of life and death is one of the fundamental characteristics of life
2. "As I said, true, false, false, true, and false are all about understanding the dimensions. The information that occurs in the dimension you are in is true, and your current state is far from perfect." Su Jie said, "For example, you think I am fake now, but I can still beat you
3. Is this very strange? Your realm is still a bit inferior. Although your consciousness has a very high spiritual content, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that everything is true, even your dreams are actually true, just in different dimensions from us. To distinguish between truth and falsehood is actually to distinguish the dimension in which matter is located At this moment, Su Jie had a new understanding of reality and illusion.
4. In terms of physical theory, hundreds of years ago, ancient and modern people who lived thousands of years could also communicate spiritually, because in terms of matter, they had already disappeared, but in fact, information was still there. Even according to some physicists' theories of the multiverse, these people still exist, but they are not in the same spatial dimension as us. The brain is a receiver and storage device, and its protection is like a computer's firewall. In fact, without the protective ability of the human brain itself, we can accept countless spatiotemporal dimensions, and even various information from the depths of the universe. This information is too vast, and almost 99% of it is harmful to the brain. Without the protective mechanism of the brain itself, under the impact of this information, the brain will completely die, or people will become insane. In fact, in the real world, there are many ghosts, The thing about being evil is that for some reason, the brain's protective mechanisms become disrupted, leading to the invasion of harmful information, similar to viruses in computers
In the depths of your heart, you actually don't believe in these mysterious things Su Jiedao: Although you rely on this for a living, your heart is very clear. However, the cultural and cultural heritage are intangible spiritual wealth, and fate is actually a kind of fit. It is not so mysterious. Just like a student studying, some people are born with a love for mathematics, while others are born with a love for Chinese. Those who love mathematics, even if they don't listen attentively in class, can still get high scores, which is also a Fate, innate interest. This is what I call atypical spiritual fit in psychology. Of course, as long as a person's spiritual realm reaches a certain level and realizes the true colorless emptiness, inaction, and formlessness, they can fully align with the dimensions of time and space, as well as various great roads. This is called being able to bond with all sentient beings, non sentient beings, and this realm is very high
The mountains, rivers, and cultural atmosphere of this place are always present in his spiritual world, or rather, the soul here and his soul have already been deeply intertwined.
So Su Jie doesn't need any martial arts dragon veins at all.
Rooted here, the spirit here, the blood here, being in a foreign land, and the heart also has a destination, what kind of dragon energy is needed?
The spiritual realm of Su Jie has been elevated to an infinite level
The focus of Su Jie's current cultivation is on breaking through the spiritual level. He mainly uses his own spirit to connect with heaven and earth, time and space, the general trend, and humanity, so that his spirit can truly break through certain limitations, be able to travel freely, break the constraints, and achieve true freedom and freedom.
In fact, after reaching a certain level of cultivation, people tend to prioritize spiritual cultivation over physical exercise.
The martial arts masters of all time have never been like this.
Even a fighter may end up emphasizing spiritual cultivation. Because they know that the power of the flesh and blood of the human body is limited, and only the realm of the soul is infinite.
Point to the DaoThere are some interesting settings in it

I think you should structure it. I feel like it is more like me posting a bunch of God World quotes and then lower world quotes from Sage Monarch. You can do it here or you can do it in a blog post. If you still don't know how to create a blog, you can go to your fandom profile, click blog and then create blog post.

For structure, start with the lowest level, then build up from that.

I think you should structure it. I feel like it is more like me posting a bunch of God World quotes and then lower world quotes from Sage Monarch. You can do it here or you can do it in a blog post. If you still don't know how to create a blog, you can go to your fandom profile, click blog and then create blog post.

For structure, start with the lowest level, then build up from that.
Ok, I'll make a crude version later.

Ok, I'll make a crude version later.
Firstly, the scale of the Earth, where the Ming Dynasty plates should be greater than millions of kilometers, follows normal reasoning, The Earth inside should be at least 5-A There is another thing, which is the Lu'er Valley of Tanggula Mountain, which is connected to the Tai Xuan Chun Jun Mask refined by the Great Demon God Chun Jun Fa Wang on the Heavenly Cliff. However, the Chun Jun Fa Wang has never been born, and people are unreasonable. The Tanggula Mountain is unknown for hundreds of thousands of miles, with vast plateaus and heavy snow blocking the mountain. There are also many scattered cultivators in the mountain, mixed with good and evil, with varying degrees of quality. They least like outsiders to peep at, and inevitably cause trouble. Connecting to the Heavenly Cliff is also hidden by the Chun Jun Fa Wang with magic, and even I am also the one It's difficult to find a specific location, let alone even if it's found, it's the other party's magic weapon for crossing the Tianjie Earthquake Mountain. How could they borrow it—— Chapter 83
The Yuan Shen immediately fell down and said, "If the Water Demon does something strange, kill it. It's just a small Water Demon, and there's no such powerful magic that can trigger the climate of six provinces and a million miles. Even the experts of the three Heavenly Catastrophes cannot do it." As he flew from outside Liaodong and crossed the Yellow River, Wang Zhong suddenly saw that the Yellow River was flooding over a large area, as if it were a vast ocean. The yellow sand is rolling, the sky is overcast, and thunder is rolling. There are six provinces in Shaanxi, Shanxi, Henan, Gansu, Shandong, and Hebei, covering a sky of hundreds of thousands of miles and nearly a million miles. All of them are cumulonimbus clouds and water vapor, so heavy that they are about to fall at any time, and underneath it is also pouring rain, causing the river to flood and inundate countless villages and farmland. Towns Along the River - Chapter 134
Wang Zhong detected his magical power for a long time before realizing that it was the deepest dragon vein in the Himalayas that trembled slightly, causing intense changes in the elemental power of the mountain plateau that stretches for tens of thousands of miles—— Chapter 214
Miaoling, Dayao Mountains and 100000 Mountain, these three huge mountains present a triangle shape on the southwest of China, covering nearly a million miles of land, which is the territory of the Three Miao Tribes in ancient times. The most outstanding leader of the Sanmiao tribe, the Chiyou clan, also appeared in this mysterious land—— Chapter 179“还有一件,便是唐古拉山鲁儿谷,接天崖上大魔神纯均法王所炼的一方太玄纯均罩,只是那纯均法王从不出世,人也不通情理,那唐古拉山不知道几十万里,高原茫茫,大雪封山,山中又有许多散修,正邪搀杂,好坏不齐,最不喜外人窥视,难免惹出麻烦,接天崖又被纯均法王以法术隐藏,就是我也难以寻到具体的位置,更何况就算找到了,乃是对方要渡天劫地震山法宝,怎会相借?”——八十三章
元神立刻落下,“若是水魔做怪,杀了便是。只是区区水魔,也没有这样大的法力能引动六省百万里的气候,三次天劫的高手都办不到。”从辽东外飞来,过黄河,王钟突然看见黄河水漫压压一大片,似乎汪洋大海。黄沙翻滚,天上阴云密布,雷霆滚滚,陕西,山西,河南,甘肃,山东,河北六省,方圆几十万里近百万里的天空。全部是积雨云水气,重得随时要掉下去,而下面也是大雨倾盆,河水泛滥,淹没了无数村庄农田。沿河的城镇——134章
王钟连运法力察觉了半天,才发现是喜玛拉雅山深处最底层地那条大龙脉又微微的抖了一下,引起这连绵十数万里的山脉高原元力浓烈的变化着。——214章
苗岭,大瑶山,十万大山,这三处巨大的山脉在华夏西南大地上呈现一个三角摸样,包裹近乎方圆百万里的土地,这便是古时威震洪荒,压盖九洲的三苗部落领地了。三苗部落最为杰出的领袖,蚩尤氏,也就出现在这片神秘的土地上。——179章 And then regarding the description and quantity of the universe, the universe has repeatedly described the infinite infinity, including the past and future, And its quantity is countless. "Is that the consciousness that it embodies in God? I never knew how many trillion (n✖️1,000,000,000,000)of light years away it came through mysterious interstellar travel, after such a powerful cosmic magnetic storm, there is such a powerful pressure. If the Lord were to come, it would be great. I'm afraid the entire Himalayas, Mount Everest, will collapse for thousands of miles around!" - Chapter 129

The four directions of heaven and earth are called the universe, and the universe has always been called the universe. Whether it is the past or the future, the heavens of hell, the world of glass, everything is always in this universe. Wherever you go, you can pursue the peak of destiny, break free from the shackles of life and death, but it happens to give rise to unknown terror. It's really funny! "- Chapter 28
The most secretive mind demon in the Heavenly Cataclysm finally descended without realizing it. As long as Wang Zhong's mind and spirit wavered in the slightest, it would be forever doomed.
Moreover, in the farthest depths of the universe, a pair of mysterious eyes are crossing endless time, space, and distance, casting their gaze here—— Chapter 127
And even the sun, moon, and stars in the universe move with this sound, as if it permeates the past, present, future, and infinite space of the entire universe—— Chapter 280
Yinglong, haven't all your thoughts come down yet! "Wang Zhengnan shouted loudly, as if his voice had penetrated the void of countless universes and reached the depths of the distant universe—— Chapter 268
At that time, the Heavenly Emperor swept away countless deep celestial beings and saints from the universe, bringing down the ultimate calamity of immortals. Zhu Xi himself was unable to protect himself, and there were no situations where Kung Fu could manage the King Zhong. At that time, he had not yet descended on Zhu Changluo—— Chapter 237 “那就是它化自在天主的意识?从不知道多少亿万光年之外的神秘星际穿越而来,经过了那么厉害的宇宙磁暴,居然还有这么强大的威压,要是本尊降临,那还了得。恐怕整个喜玛拉雅山,珠穆朗玛峰周围方圆千里都要崩塌!”——129章

“天地四方谓之宇,古往今来谓之宙。无论是过去未来,地狱天上,琉璃世界,一切一切,总在这宇宙之中。无论哪里,都可以追求命性的颠峰,超脱生死的羁绊,却偏偏生出未知的恐怖,真是好笑!”——28章
天劫中最为隐秘的心魔,终于在不知不觉中降临,只要王钟心神有丝毫的动摇,立刻就是万劫不复。

更何况,在那宇宙,最为遥远的深处,一双神秘的眼睛正穿越过无穷的时间,空间,距离,把目光投向了这里。——127章
而且宇宙太空之间,连那些日月星辰,都随着这声音一动一动,似乎这声音贯穿了整个宇宙的过去现在未来和无穷空间。——280章
“应龙氏,还不把意念全部降临下来!”王征南一声大喝,声音似乎贯穿了无数宇宙虚空,到达了遥远地宇宙深处。——268章
当年天帝清扫无数宇宙深处地天仙,百家圣人,降下神仙末劫,朱熹自身都难保,哪里还有功夫管王钟地一些情况,那时候,他还没有降临到朱常洛地身上。——237章 Firstly, the scale of the Earth, where the Ming Dynasty plates should be greater than millions of kilometers, follows normal reasoning, The Earth inside should be at least 5-A There is another thing, which is the Lu'er Valley of Tanggula Mountain, which is connected to the Tai Xuan Chun Jun Mask refined by the Great Demon God Chun Jun Fa Wang on the Heavenly Cliff. However, the Chun Jun Fa Wang has never been born, and people are unreasonable. The Tanggula Mountain is unknown for hundreds of thousands of miles, with vast plateaus and heavy snow blocking the mountain. There are also many scattered cultivators in the mountain, mixed with good and evil, with varying degrees of quality. They least like outsiders to peep at, and inevitably cause trouble. Connecting to the Heavenly Cliff is also hidden by the Chun Jun Fa Wang with magic, and even I am also the one It's difficult to find a specific location, let alone even if it's found, it's the other party's magic weapon for crossing the Tianjie Earthquake Mountain. How could they borrow it—— Chapter 83
The Yuan Shen immediately fell down and said, "If the Water Demon does something strange, kill it. It's just a small Water Demon, and there's no such powerful magic that can trigger the climate of six provinces and a million miles. Even the experts of the three Heavenly Catastrophes cannot do it." As he flew from outside Liaodong and crossed the Yellow River, Wang Zhong suddenly saw that the Yellow River was flooding over a large area, as if it were a vast ocean. The yellow sand is rolling, the sky is overcast, and thunder is rolling. There are six provinces in Shaanxi, Shanxi, Henan, Gansu, Shandong, and Hebei, covering a sky of hundreds of thousands of miles and nearly a million miles. All of them are cumulonimbus clouds and water vapor, so heavy that they are about to fall at any time, and underneath it is also pouring rain, causing the river to flood and inundate countless villages and farmland. Towns Along the River - Chapter 134
Wang Zhong detected his magical power for a long time before realizing that it was the deepest dragon vein in the Himalayas that trembled slightly, causing intense changes in the elemental power of the mountain plateau that stretches for tens of thousands of miles—— Chapter 214
Miaoling, Dayao Mountains and 100000 Mountain, these three huge mountains present a triangle shape on the southwest of China, covering nearly a million miles of land, which is the territory of the Three Miao Tribes in ancient times. The most outstanding leader of the Sanmiao tribe, the Chiyou clan, also appeared in this mysterious land—— Chapter 179 我们所处大千世界,天地四方为宇,古往今来称宙,合起来才称宇宙,过去,未来,现在都在这宇宙,大千世界之中,其中投影出无穷无量的小千世界,生到尽头便是灭,灭到尽头便是生,宛如一个太极,循环不息,这才是真实。”——102章
大千世界,包罗万相,时间,空间,一切一切。自己所处的世界,只是大树中的一片叶子罢了。——140章

“世界如树人如蚁。”王钟点点头。大禹王并不说话,只是目光看向了下面的一片树叶,王钟随着他的目光也看去,只见上面一条景虫突然结成了茧子,慢慢的,那茧子破裂,化成蝴蝶飞脱离了树叶,在大树周围飞舞。

“人为长生,炼气超脱,羽化飞生,也真如虫化蝴蝶,可脱离大千世界的束缚,游走在空色虚实之中。正是跳出三界外,不在五行中。”孔雀王母也是明白造化地人,当下出声感叹道。

“哦!”王钟笑笑:“跳出三界,不在五行是不假,但脱离大千世界的束缚,只怕未必。”
孔雀王母仿佛身临其境。只觉得心惊肉跳,却听王钟道:“果真是这样,大千世界虽然包容无穷。却并不是大道,世界之外,乃是无尽的虚无和不可渡测的危险,纵然化茧成蝶,临驾在众生之上。也不能永久脱离。”——141章
“大千世界之中,所有神仙佛陀,任是跳出了三界六道,不入五行轮回,也依旧在天帝光辉的照耀之下,天帝要天命,革己命,降下神仙末劫,达永恒至道,就算飞升了又怎么能逃得掉。”黄孽师依旧是平静的道。——282章

Next week, I may send out some cosmological compilation of the Buddha is the Dao(佛本是道)

You should separate things into paragraphs and quotes in quote boxes. Because you have quotes overlapping. Also not really sure why the first quote has the chapter number in Chinese. Anyways, so like this:

I am guessing you mean because such a mountain range stretching for hundreds of thousands of miles, it implies the world is millions of miles long? Probably.

Lu'er Valley of Tanggula Mountain, which is connected to the Tai Xuan Chun Jun Mask refined by the Great Demon God Chun Jun Fa Wang on the Heavenly Cliff. However, the Chun Jun Fa Wang has never been born, and people are unreasonable. The Tanggula Mountain is unknown for hundreds of thousands of miles, with vast plateaus and heavy snow blocking the mountain. There are also many scattered cultivators in the mountain, mixed with good and evil, with varying degrees of quality. They least like outsiders to peep at, and inevitably cause trouble. Connecting to the Heavenly Cliff is also hidden by the Chun Jun Fa Wang with magic, and even I am also the one It's difficult to find a specific location, let alone even if it's found, it's the other party's magic weapon for crossing the Tianjie Earthquake Mountain. How could they borrow it—— Chapter 83

是唐古拉山鲁儿谷,接天崖上大魔神纯均法王所炼的一方太玄纯均罩,只是那纯均法王从不出世,人也不通情理,那唐古拉山不知道几十万里,高原茫茫,大雪封山,山中又有许多散修,正邪搀杂,好坏不齐,最不喜外人窥视,难免惹出麻烦,接天崖又被纯均法王以法术隐藏,就是我也难以寻到具体的位置,更何况就算找到了,乃是对方要渡天劫地震山法宝,怎会相借?”——八十三章

So the six provinces cover an area nearly a million miles and the range and potency of people with three heavenly tribulations is below the power needed to affect such a large area. Also, this is just one empire, right?

元神立刻落下,“若是水魔做怪,杀了便是。只是区区水魔,也没有这样大的法力能引动六省百万里的气候,三次天劫的高手都办不到。”从辽东外飞来,过黄河,王钟突然看见黄河水漫压压一大片,似乎汪洋大海。黄沙翻滚,天上阴云密布,雷霆滚滚,陕西,山西,河南,甘肃,山东,河北六省,方圆几十万里近百万里的天空。全部是积雨云水气,重得随时要掉下去,而下面也是大雨倾盆,河水泛滥,淹没了无数村庄农田。沿河的城镇——134章

A-bit small considering the quotes above.

王钟连运法力察觉了半天,才发现是喜玛拉雅山深处最底层地那条大龙脉又微微的抖了一下,引起这连绵十数万里的山脉高原元力浓烈的变化着。——214章

Yeah, I guess with this million, it is really a world million of miles long.

Miaoling, Dayao Mountains and 100000 Mountain, these three huge mountains present a triangle shape on the southwest of China, covering nearly a million miles of land, which is the territory of the Three Miao Tribes in ancient times. The most outstanding leader of the Sanmiao tribe, the Chiyou clan, also appeared in this mysterious land—— Chapter 179

苗岭,大瑶山,十万大山,这三处巨大的山脉在华夏西南大地上呈现一个三角摸样,包裹近乎方圆百万里的土地,这便是古时威震洪荒,压盖九洲的三苗部落领地了。三苗部落最为杰出的领袖,蚩尤氏,也就出现在这片神秘的土地上。——179

This is just the scope of the space though, which doesn't actually say infinite.

"Is that the consciousness that it embodies in God? I never knew how many trillion (n✖️1,000,000,000,000)of light years away it came through mysterious interstellar travel, after such a powerful cosmic magnetic storm, there is such a powerful pressure. If the Lord were to come, it would be great. I'm afraid the entire Himalayas, Mount Everest, will collapse for thousands of miles around!" - Chapter 129

的意识?从不知道多少亿万光年之外的神秘星际穿越而来,经过了那么厉害的宇宙磁暴,居然还有这么强大的威压,要是本尊降临,那还了得。恐怕整个喜玛拉雅山,珠穆朗玛峰周围方圆千里都要崩塌!”——129章

Everything exists inside the universe? Including other worlds?

The four directions of heaven and earth are called the universe, and the universe has always been called the universe. Whether it is the past or the future, the heavens of hell, the world of glass, everything is always in this universe. Wherever you go, you can pursue the peak of destiny, break free from the shackles of life and death, but it happens to give rise to unknown terror. It's really funny! "- Chapter 28

“天地四方谓之宇,古往今来谓之宙。无论是过去未来,地狱天上,琉璃世界,一切一切,总在这宇宙之中。无论哪里,都可以追求命性的颠峰,超脱生死的羁绊,却偏偏生出未知的恐怖,真是好笑!”——28章

I guess the universe is infinite.
The most secretive mind demon in the Heavenly Cataclysm finally descended without realizing it. As long as Wang Zhong's mind and spirit wavered in the slightest, it would be forever doomed. Moreover, in the farthest depths of the universe, a pair of mysterious eyes are crossing endless time, space, and distance, casting their gaze here—— Chapter 127

天劫中最为隐秘的心魔,终于在不知不觉中降临,只要王钟心神有丝毫的动摇,立刻就是万劫不复。更何况,在那宇宙,最为遥远的深处,一双神秘的眼睛正穿越过无穷的时间,空间,距离,把目光投向了这里。——127章

This would be 2-B.

Yinglong, haven't all your thoughts come down yet! "Wang Zhengnan shouted loudly, as if his voice had penetrated the void of countless universes and reached the depths of the distant universe—— Chapter 268

“应龙氏,还不把意念全部降临下来!”王征南一声大喝,声音似乎贯穿了无数宇宙虚空,到达了遥远地宇宙深处。——268

Wouldn't '无数宇宙深处' be:
  • 无 (to lack)
  • 数 (count/number)
  • 宇宙 (Universes)
  • 深处 (abyss/depth)
So countless universe depth or countless depths of the universe for grammar.
At that time, the Heavenly Emperor swept away countless deep celestial beings and saints from the universe, bringing down the ultimate calamity of immortals. Zhu Xi himself was unable to protect himself, and there were no situations where Kung Fu could manage the King Zhong. At that time, he had not yet descended on Zhu Changluo—— Chapter 237

当年天帝清扫无数宇宙深处地天仙,百家圣人,降下神仙末劫,朱熹自身都难保,哪里还有功夫管王钟地一些情况,那时候,他还没有降临到朱常洛地身上。——237

You should separate things into paragraphs and quotes in quote boxes. Because you have quotes overlapping. Also not really sure why the first quote has the chapter number in Chinese. Anyways, so like this:

I am guessing you mean because such a mountain range stretching for hundreds of thousands of miles, it implies the world is millions of miles long? Probably.

So the six provinces cover an area nearly a million miles and the range and potency of people with three heavenly tribulations is below the power needed to affect such a large area. Also, this is just one empire, right?

A-bit small considering the quotes above.

Yeah, I guess with this million, it is really a world million of miles long.

This is just the scope of the space though, which doesn't actually say infinite.

Everything exists inside the universe? Including other worlds?

I guess the universe is infinite.

This would be 2-B.

Wouldn't '无数宇宙深处' be:
  • 无 (to lack)
  • 数 (count/number)
  • 宇宙 (Universes)
  • 深处 (abyss/depth)
So countless universe depth or countless depths of the universe for grammar.
I mean, the universe contains infinity, and there are countless universes in it.

I mean, the universe contains infinity, and there are countless universes in it.
In addition, the meaning of that sentence is that everything is contained in the universe (including various structures)

Ok, I've been lazy for a long time. I'll post the cosmology of Yang Shen first.
本来,这片“起源之海”是造化道人布置下的天地绝阵,几万年来大量凝聚起源真气,凝聚出了“起源天晶石”“起源种子”,而这座大阵隐藏得十分的好,就算是同样的阳神高手,“始”“鸿”“都”“愚”……这些人。都恐怕在无穷无尽的空间乱流之中,也寻找不到这个地点。——763章
念念分化,一念为世界,如是我闻:一花一果叶,一念一世界,一量小千世界为中千世界,无量中千世界为大千世界……”——369章
这个道人,想要天诞生,天就诞生,想要地凝结成,地就凝结成,一切都是心想事成,诸天万界,无数个宇宙,无数个纪元,都要围绕着他的心意而旋转。

过去,会因为他而改变!现在,会因为他而颤!未来,会因为他而存在!

没有这个道人,就没有过去,现在,未来。

他太强大了,强大得已经近乎于不可能,任何人就算是再想象,也想象不出来这种强大,他的这种气势,不但是超越了现实,还超越了想象的极限。——761chapter
"The division of recitation, one recitation represents the world, as I have heard: one flower, one fruit and leaf, one recitation represents the world, one small thousand world represents the medium thousand world, and one infinite medium thousand world represents the great thousand world..." - Chapter 369: The Great Zen Temple has three major scriptures, which are the past Maitreya Sutra, the present Tathagata Sutra, and the future non life sutra. The three major scriptures, past, present, and future, interpret the supreme way. Unfortunately, those monks didn't know that whether it was the past, present, or future, it was just time. The four directions of heaven and earth are called the universe, and throughout history it has been called the universe. This universe, past, present, and future, is just universe—— Chapter 257 originally stated that this "Sea of Origin" was a heaven and earth isolation array arranged by the Taoist of Creation. Over the past few thousand years, a large amount of origin true energy has been condensed, producing "Origin Celestial Crystal" and "Origin Seed". However, this large array is hidden very well, even for the same Yang God master, "Shi", "Hong", "Du", "Yu"... these people. I'm afraid we won't be able to find this place in the endless flow of space—— Chapter 763: This Taoist, if he wants heaven to be born, heaven will be born; if he wants earth to be condensed, earth will be condensed; everything is a result of his thoughts. The heavens, all realms, countless universes, and countless eras must revolve around his will.
In the past, it will change because of him! Now, I will tremble because of him! The future will exist because of him!
Without this Taoist, there would be no past, present, and future.
He is too powerful, so powerful that it is almost impossible. Even if anyone imagines it again, they cannot imagine this kind of strength. His momentum not only exceeds reality, but also exceeds the limits of imagination—— Chapter 761
A universe should have three structures.
The world outlook should be 2-B or even higher.

Firstly, let's talk about the world where Zhou Qing resides on the basic map of 大千世界. The sun, moon, stars, mountains, rivers, and other realms are all human realms. In addition, since the founding of Hongmeng, there have been endless worlds that have been created, mostly in chaos and have not yet been opened up. In ancient times, those with that great supernatural ability, unable to bear the turmoil of the human world, broke through the void, or searched for a world to live in, Or you can open up your own brilliant ideas and create the world.
The greater the divine power, the more perfect and vast the world created, as seen by Zhou Qing in the picture of mountains and rivers trapped in Bai Qi, as well as the legendary Western paradise. A small world, such as Dongtian, can be created with divine powers. Even one's own meson space can be considered a small world.
So far, there are three innate realms, namely the Heavenly Realm, the Earth Immortal Realm, and the Human Realm. These three realms are boundless and have no end. Although the Western Paradise World and the Mountain, River, and Country Map World are billions of times larger than some Cave Immortal Mansions, there is still a limit that cannot compare to these three realms. In addition, the Six Paths Reincarnation, which governs any living being, is an exception—— Chapter 193
周青所居住的世界,日月星辰,山川河流,都是人间界,除此之外,鸿蒙开辟以来,便有无穷无尽地世界产生,大多数是一片混沌,并未开辟,上古之时,有那大神通者,不堪人间的纷扰,破开虚空,或是寻找能够居住的世界,或是自己开辟鸿蒙,创造世界。

神通越大,开辟鸿蒙,创造的世界就越完美,越浩大,如周青见过的困住白起的山河社稷图,还有那传说中的西方极乐世界。神通小地,就创造小世界,比如洞天之类,连自己的介子空间也算是一个小小的世界。

到现在为止,天生便成的共有三界,那便是天界,地仙界,和人间界,这三界,无边无际,没有尽头,西方极乐世界和山河社稷图中世界,虽然比一些洞天仙府要大上亿万倍,但终究还有个限度,比不得这三界,另外那总管任何生灵的六道轮回却是一例外。——193章So how big is the Western Paradise? Please refer to the following text. It turns out that there is an immeasurable world in the Western Paradise, with three thousand worlds and one billion Pure Land Buddhas. Each Buddha has a layer of heaven to reside in, and there are countless Buddha soldiers under his command. He can also dispatch eight Heavenly Dragons, Vajra Warriors, Earth and Mountain Gods, Galan Gongcao, and the Four Jiedi Gods with great power. This Fahai is the Buddha Emperor in the largest Buddhist kingdom of Huanxi Zen Heaven—— Chapter 359
原来西天极乐有无量世界,三千世界,十方亿净土佛国,每一尊佛陀,都有一层天居住,手下也有佛兵无数,还可传法旨调遣八部天龙,金刚力士,土地山神,迦蓝功曹,四揭帝神,权力颇大。这法海便是欢喜禅天最大佛国中的佛皇。——359章: The world is infinite, what is its size?
In the palm of the world, the Buddha Garden in the sand was originally intended to create an endless space, but it also took time. With just a flick of the finger, it would take sixty seconds. However, in less than an instant, Zhou Qing was out of control of the space, and Maitreya Buddha did not have the ability to expand the Buddha Kingdom in the sand so quickly—— In addition to this, there are also some strange and bizarre maps in Chapter 225.
掌中寰宇,沙中佛园,本来是制造一个无究无尽的空间,但也需要时间,一弹指就是六十刹那,但周青还不到一刹那的时间就脱离空间的掌控,弥勒佛也没有能力这么快扩大沙中佛国。——225章
The other two empresses are the Jade Noodle Empress of Moyun Cave in Jilei Mountain, and the Pansi Empress of Pansi Cave in Jiuquan Mountain. The Holy Mother has vast divine powers and lives in Wudang Mountain, but the younger ones do not know. The empresses all call her Wudang Holy Mother, and the Earth Immortal Realm is endless. The little demons do not know how to divide it, only knowing that it can be roughly divided into Southern Zhanzhou, Dongsheng Shenzhou, Beilu Juzhou, and Xiniu Hezhou, Divided into four seas, east, west, north, south, and north, it is also endless and connected into one. The Four Seas Dragon God, who was conferred the title of "Four Seas Dragon God" on that day, lived among them
"The human world was originally so endless, but since the ancient immortal path and the witch gate battle, the twelve great witches have suffered physical damage, dividing the human world into countless pieces. They can no longer be merged, and all have lost their spiritual energy. Only a small area can be cultivated, which is the Earth Ball where the great immortal resides." The wolf spirit quickly spoke out some things—— Chapter 194另外两个娘娘是积雷山摩云洞玉面娘娘,还有一个九泉山盘丝洞盘丝娘娘,圣母神通广大,住在无当山之中,小的却是不知道,娘娘都称做为无当圣母,地仙界无穷无尽,小妖也不知道如何划分,只知道大概分为南部瞻洲,东胜神州,北芦具洲,西牛贺洲,又分东西南北四海,也是无穷无尽,连成一片。那天界册封的四海龙神就居住在其中。”

“人间界本来也是这般无穷无尽,但是自从上古仙道和巫门大战,十二大巫身损,把人间界打列成无数块。再也不能合拢,全部失去了灵气,只有小小一块地方能够修炼,也就是大仙所居住地地球。”狼精连忙把一些东西都说了出来。——194章: Legend has it that in the underworld of the underworld and the underworld, there is a river of blood flowing endlessly and endlessly, all of which are filled with polluted blood. The Xuanyuan Dharma King's Blood River Formation uses secret techniques and the power of everyone to break through the void, connect with the river of blood, and bring in polluted blood, turning the entire Kunlun Cave into a vast sea of blood—— Chapter 186
传说那幽冥黄泉,阴曹地府之中,有一条幽冥血河,无穷无尽,无边无际,之内全部都流淌着污血,轩辕法王这血河大阵正是用秘法和众人之力,破开虚空,和幽冥血河贯通,引来污血,把整个昆仑洞天变成一片汪洋血海。——186章: This is the basic map of 大千世界
So what is the status of the vast world? (I have previously posted a description on the Chinese thread, so I won't repeat it here.) Thirty three days away, there is an endless space, and the ends of the earth are also within reach. Perhaps within a tiny space, there is a vast world where some great supernatural beings reside, leisurely and blissful. They are not acquaintances or friends, let alone unable to find a specific immortal mountain cave—— Chapter 223三十三天之外,乃是无穷无尽的空间,天涯也是咫尺,一细微空间之中或许就有一大千世界的存在,一些大神通者居住在其中,清闲极乐,不是熟人道友,更本没有办法找到一个特定的仙山洞府。——223章
: So what is there in Thirty Three Days? The answer was that Chaos Zhou Qing rubbed his hand and a black and white thunderbolt flew out, followed by a loud bang. Thirty three days away, the immeasurable world suddenly became a paste.
The chaotic energy surges endlessly, forming countless black and white eddies of various sizes, like Tai Chi. The small ones are like slaps, while the large ones are infinite, like the sun, moon, and stars. Everything flows endlessly, with vortices rubbing and rolling against each other. The sound of collision is loud. Its momentum is truly groundbreaking.
The two saints stood steadily in the chaos, only to see the infinite and boundless chaos intensifying, boiling and colliding, indescribable in words. It is incredibly vast, vaguely approaching the Tao.
Zhou Qing saw the chaos being shattered by lightning and gradually scattered. Just as I was waiting, I suddenly pointed with my hand.
Wow! It's like a flame falling into the boiling oil. A raging fire broke out, initially only a small point, and in an instant, it spread throughout an infinite and infinite chaotic space.
Subsequently, the sound of turbulence erupted, and amidst the raging fire, a torrential and turbid current surged, causing yellow dust to roll and a gust of wind to sweep through the entire chaotic space. Exploded by Zhou Qing's lightning, he lost his balance and finally performed the Infinite Life Tai Yi. Tai Chi is divided into two parts, and the two parts transform into four phases, creating the Earth, Water, Fire, and Wind—— Chapter 374周青将手一搓,一团黑白雷光飞出,随后砰的一声大响,三十三天外无量世界顿时一片糨糊。

混沌之气鼓荡不休,形成无数个大小黑白旋涡,仿佛太极,小的宛如巴掌,大的却是无穷无量,仿佛日月星辰。一切一切都流转不息,旋涡之间相互摩擦滚荡。碰撞之声大作。其势正是开天辟地。

两位圣人稳稳站立于混沌之中,只见这片无穷无量的混沌愈演愈烈,沸腾撞击,言语无法形容。其大无比,隐隐近乎于道。
周青见得混沌被自己用雷光炸破,绞得渐渐散乱。正等这个时候,忽然用手一指。

哗啦!就宛如一点火焰掉进了滚烫的油中。大火熊熊而起,初始只为一点,一个刹那就遍布了无穷无量的混沌空间。

随后股荡之声大作,烈火之中洪滔浊流奔涌,黄尘翻滚,更有飚风呜呜扫过,整个混沌空间。被周青一雷炸破,失去了平衡,终于演出无极生太仪,太极分两仪,两仪化四相,为地水火风。——374章: So who is the highest in this world? The answer is from Hongjun Daoist Hongjun, who said, "I am the Great Dao. My destiny chart has opened up chaos in ancient times, with the growth and decline of yin and yang, and the fruits of reincarnation and birth and death. Every five to six billion years, there is a killing and calamity, which eliminates cause and effect, and then determines the universe. Now that cause and effect have been established, there is no need to argue anymore. After being sealed as a god, we will open up the floodplain, evolve creatures, establish our own teachings, and educate billions of species. We must not neglect it. Let us all return to our caves to stabilize, and we must not fight for our disciples or engage in anger." - Chapter 466
鸿钧道:“我为大道,命盘古开混沌,有阴阳消长,轮回生灭之功果,是以每隔五十六亿年,便有一场杀劫,消了因果,再定乾坤。如今你等因果已经结了,再也不必争持,待封神过后,再开洪荒,演化生灵,各自立教,教化亿万物种,不得怠慢了。都且各回洞府安定,不得为弟子争斗,再动嗔念。”——466章
I think the western paradise should be at least 2-A, 大千世界 should be low1-c(5-D), the infinite chaos 33 heaven away should be (6-D), and the higher-level road flyover Hongjun may be 7-D?

Last edited:
Back