• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ditto (Pokémon) vs Hood (My Hero Academia) [0-0-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
The Ditto has access to Imposter, has enough prep time to activate it before the fight starts and the fight takes place in the USJ.

Ditto :

Hood :

Incon :

Edit: Changed to Hood

Last edited:
If Ditto has even one way of victory, this is a stomp, a long stomp but a stomp. Long because both would need to punch through the other's Shock Absorption.

The USJ Nomu lacks the intelligence to know that it'd need to crush "Ditto's" brain to stop it from regenerating.

I'm assuming Ditto has enough intelligence to figure that out, while the USJ Nomu will just attack forever because it's literally incapable of thinking for itself.

If Ditto has even one way of victory, this is a stomp, a long stomp but a stomp. Long because both would need to punch through the other's Shock Absorption.

The USJ Nomu lacks the intelligence to know that it'd need to crush "Ditto's" brain to stop it from regenerating.

I'm assuming Ditto has enough intelligence to figure that out, while the USJ Nomu will just attack forever because it's literally incapable of thinking for itself.
Hmmm, what if I change it to Hood?

Does Ditto get knowledge of an abilities limitations?

They'll need to destroy the other's brain to kill them, or the battle goes on forever.

Does Ditto get knowledge of an abilities limitations?

They'll need to destroy the other's brain to kill them, or the battle goes on forever.
Maybe? I'm not sure about that, I just know it at least learns how to use its new form's abilities properly.

Maybe? I'm not sure about that, I just know it at least learns how to use its new form's abilities properly.
Going hold off my vote until people more knowledgeable about Ditto can speak.

If Ditto doesn't know the limitation, Hood has a slight advantage that can give him the win.

If Ditto does know, this becomes inconclusive as either of them can win equally. (Assuming Ditto doesn't have extra abilities)

Ditto's ability to copy extents to martial arts from what I'm seeing, so they'd both be equally good at using Hood's Quirks.

Hood is interesting, as he was an experienced fighter that was turned into a Nomu, likely giving him (in this particular scenario) an advantage.

He’s also the one who the original abilities, and unlike most Nomu’s, he’s actually fairly smart, able to figure out endeavor’s weaknesses after just a single gauntlet of flashfire attacks, and he knows his own weaknesses as he made sure to protect his head and knew that if it was destroyed, he would be as well.

Ditto’s imposter doesn’t copy skill from what I know, just the traits, if he, for instance, copies Bruce Lee, it’s still ditto in there not a new master martial artist if he copies Bruce Lee

I’ll vote for Hood on this, as I think he’ll pull the trigger first and is the better tactician of the two (both are above average, but Hood has tactical showings while ditto is simply “Hardwired for battle”). Along with that, the fact he can raise his AP by such a significant amlunt to take out Endeavor in a few blows means both will have the AP to do so.

Back