• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
Hello, thought there was not going to have to be another Dishonored CRT, but I had a thought about this and realized I had to make another CRT. Today I am here to discuss Dishonored time stop potency

Baseline
So first off, all characters can move within the void, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Time in the Void is described as being meaningless, and The Ritual Hold is described as being outside of time. For all characters, this should be included within their time stop resistances: (Can move within the Void, the Void being an expanse where time is meaningless)

Higher Layers
Daud is capable of time stopping Delilah, who as mentioned prior should resist time stop so that’s 1 layer. Corvo resists this so that scales to his time stop resistance.

Don’t really know how to end this but good day to all.

Agree: DaReaperMan, InfiniteDay, Rez, Arc7Kuroi

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
How is this a resistance to time stop?
IIRC, there are some profiles who got resistance to time stop due to moving in a place with no time. There is Dragon Ball thread that is also planning on to add it to profiles.

Didn't know it was a thing, but it apparently is.

This looks good if moving in a timeless void is indeed accepted as a resistance then I agree

Back