• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disease Bracket

Thrax is somebody I know about outside of Vs Debating anyway.

Also, what's the scenario for this? Especially since this is both Viruses (Which can't really be killed due to not technically living to begin with) and Bactiria (Standard Single-Celled Organisms) are both in this. Throwing in Zombies just makes things even more confusing.

Victory can be achieved by total infection of humanity before the opponent, and both characters will start in a single applicable host in a inhabited Central Park.

Thrax is interesting for this, then. Since he just tries to kill all of his hosts one at a time and dosn't reproduce or anything like that. His only hope is taking out the other virus/disease before it spreads. Then again, he's scarily good at that. Do they start in different or the same person?

The same person when possible. Obviously SBA is a little wonky here, but that's part of the fun ovo

Ah. Very good. Thrax is definately the most unconventinal combatant for this. Viruses that just kill their hosts one at a time will be really good in the short term, but if the enemy disesase spreads before they can kill them, they'll be in trouble. Another character like this (If their added) is Cancer.

If zombies are fine, can we include stuff like Cyberme, because they mostly try to upgrade people, and only kill them if they refuse? They do have some hax, but that's mostly from weapons that they don't generally cary around, so I'm not sure.

Not sure. Zombies are generally just vehicles for a disease, so it really depends on the mechanics of the conversion.

Meh, I guess it's better to stick with zombies to be sure. If we start adding anything that uses convertion, it won't really be a disease bracket anymore.

I like how we have all these supernatural viruses and plagues and then we just have a bacteria from the real world.

Back