• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disease Bracket

Yeah yeah, I know, making a bracket that desnt involve tier is heresy and whatnot, but eh.

Rules:

• No stupid hax, obviously
  • Speed is equal by default
  • Two characters per verse
  • Victory can also be achieved by total infection of humanity before the opponent, and both characters will start in a single applicable host in a inhabited Central Park (they share a host if possible).
  • 16 Entries maximum, though if this gets popular enough 32 can be done
Entries:

1. Kharaa Bacterium

2. Cancer (Cells at Work!)

3. Neurax Worm

4. Nano-Virus (Plague Inc.)

5. The Colour Out of Space

6. SCP-008

7. Candidatus Carsonella ruddii

8. The Thing (John Carpenter)

9. Thrax

10. SCP-217

11. Zombie (George A. Romero)

12. Evilswarm

Someone else will have to do the challonge bracket tho

It depends on if you consider large-scale mind manipulation a BS ability in a bracket where very few things have minds.

i was more using Evilswarm as a disease example, but if no one else has a issue with it or 3002 I dont either.

Unless 3002 has some hidden 1-B BS, I don't think it's actually oudated? It's still prettty damn OP for a disease even if it can't directly affect bacteria but still putting it there.

I guess, but it would be more just the disease than the zombies themselves. Alex seems like a big no to me. Town busters shouldn't meddle with "normal" diseases.

The Colour Out of Space may be a bit haxed, but I'll allow it if no one has objections.

That's why I gave the alternative win conditions, though in every bracket there are always some stomps.

If a match is really wonky it's also possible to make it a battle inside a single human body.

I would infact be very interested, but unfortuantly my first choice would either need a profile rework or a profile for just the diesease itself. I guess you could throw the Thing on there. Not sure how far it'll get. Phyresis really needs it's own profile.

Back