• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion on a potential Reconstruction page (Staff Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also do with a few more example of this ability, as I feel there's a few too many manga/anime characters being picked. Representation and all that.
Personally speaking I believe that Josuke or even Overhaul should be used as the gif showing the power since they are pretty direct and famous cases, personally I would prefer Josuke since I believe he is more famous.

About example users I recommended Arifureta restoration magic users since they fit perfectly the power. Josuke was also mentioned and obviously should be used as a famous user of the power. Keyaru was also mentioned but considering the nature of the character and his series is probably better not use him. Fixit Felix Jr was also mentioned as a good example of the power via construction but the character currently don't have a profile so there is that. Full Metal Alchemist was also mentioned in the last thread since with their alchemy they can reconstruct stuff.
I'm also interested in seeing a draft and list of potential example users.

I assume that Overhaul, Josuke Higashitaka and Weisz Steiner would be viable users for this?
With this there would be six users (tecnically more since in the verse cases they are various users in the same example), could be more with cases like Fixit Felix Jr if he get a page or the verse that Armorchompy mentioned early.

It is too bad for the characters example being just from Japanese media?

Maybe you could reduce it to just three examples.

No problem. I hope that you will recover soon.

Thank you, and welcome back. I think that your draft page looks good enough to apply now.

Thank you very much for helping out.

I have locked the page in question.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I believe everything that has needed to be done, has been done. Yes, the thread can be closed.

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back