• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion involving Annoying Orange's Regeneration

Okay so his page says his Regeneration is about Low-High but there's then this video that shows that Orange was erased to existence in 1:45 and at 2:11, he suddenly returned out of nowhere, meaning this should make his Regeneration at atleast about Mid-Godly.
Anyone agrees with this?

Agreed:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Annoying Orange has a profile?

Anyhow Mid Godly regen requires erasure of mind, body and soul which is not at all what was implied to have happened in the video. There are still visible leftovers of orange on the ground meaning its at best mid high

What would make this higher than high-mid? Looking at the footage, it looks like Annoying Orange was merely reduced to pieces. Don't see evidence Annoying Orange was reduced to a liquid or a single cell, and the pieces being orange implies that they are still Annoying Orange's biology.

Just a regular user so I don't have a vote but I am currently opposed to any upgrade, not just the mid-godly upgrade.

Reading his page, what proves his regen even scales to Pear? It just says it scales to Pear but no evidence is provided for that. There is also no verse page to check for evidence or an explanation. If there is a lack of evidence that this scales to Annoying Orange and there is no evidence of this deed being above high-mid I could see Annoying Orange's regen being downgraded to high-mid unless evidence is presented for either this feat being higher than high-mid or specific evidence of Annoying Orange's regen scaling to Pear.

Last edited:
What would make this higher than high-mid? Looking at the footage, it looks like Annoying Orange was merely reduced to pieces. Don't see evidence Annoying Orange was reduced to a liquid or a single cell, and the pieces being orange implies that they are still Annoying Orange's biology.

Just a regular user so I don't have a vote but I am currently opposed to any upgrade, not just the mid-godly upgrade.

Reading his page, what proves his regen even scales to Pear? It just says it scales to Pear but no evidence is provided for that. There is also no verse page to check for evidence or an explanation. If there is a lack of evidence that this scales to Annoying Orange and there is no evidence of this deed being above high-mid I could see Annoying Orange's regen being downgraded to high-mid unless evidence is presented for either this feat being higher than high-mid or specific evidence of Annoying Orange's regen scaling to Pear.
As what the user pointed out above, he did say Mid-High does work better, which I do see his point, dude's reduced to so many pieces after all.

Looking at the regen page there should be no biological things left and instead be completely something non-biological like ash or vapour or dust. For me, I feel the fact that there is still orange left heavily implies that there is still part of the orange's biology left, as the orange part did not have evidence of changing to something non-biological. And being reduced to a bunch of pieces does not change the fact that there is still orange left.

Being reduced to a bunch of small pieces sounds around the baseline of high-mid to me given the definition: "High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart."

Boldness (besides the boldness for "High-Mid:" which was already in the article) added for emphasis.

Lastly, his post did not say mid-high works better, but that the feat would at best be mid-high.

Last edited:
Honestly, wouldn't deleting all of YouTube wipe out all of Annoying Orange's information?
If so, then honestly this would make his Regeneration, High-Godly if he can suddenly regenerate after all of his information being entirely erased.

Back