• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange Discussion Thread

You know, while Marshmellow's gender remains unknown and a running gag, in Marshmellow's first debut in the second SAW episode of the AO, Marshmellow has be refered to as a male. I don't know if Dane has retconned this fact or had this fact as an oversight.

You know, while Marshmellow's gender remains unknown and a running gag, in Marshmellow's first debut in the second SAW episode of the AO, Marshmellow has be refered to as a male. I don't know if Dane has retconned this fact or had this fact as an oversight.
The running gag came a lot later so it was probably a retcon
or maybe he just didn't care enough to check

Well, from memory, I know that the AO has intelligence feats. He can create works of art from a crayon or pencil, creating new colors from untensils that wouldn't normally make the colors they usually make. The AO also outsmarted Creepypasta from the creepypasta videos and was shown capble of outsmarting Pear on numerous occassions. He's also outsmarted the apple bully in the epsode "Bad Apple." Though I'll need to resee the AO's videos just to refresh my memory and provide evidence.

Also, are the AO gaming videos canon?

My chromebook is running as slow as a dried potato battery, so that's why there's only 1 link of AO outsmarting Creepypasta. While there was technically only one instance of AO outsmarting creepypassta, 2 more instances can be found in the same video I linked for AO outsmarting creepypasta.

Though is it possible for us to have AO compete in an art match with another character if theese feats get into the profile?

btw in the storytime series orange keeps changing the story and he can insert himself in that story (or something). Does this count as some sort of plot manipulation?

I haven’t made the sandbox yet (still in school) but has anyone considered making a profile for High Fructose Orange? Like the tv show? They’re presumably different canons. So it would likely have to be a different profile

btw in the storytime series orange keeps changing the story and he can insert himself in that story (or something). Does this count as some sort of plot manipulation?

By heart, plot manipulation is supposed to be supernatual reality warping by manipulating the plot. Pretty much any human can ruin the story like orange did. And putting plot manip based on this would be breaking the unwritten rule of power and abilities that characters are supposed to have abilities/powers distinct from normal people.

made the sandbox, from what i can gather we're currently varies from 8-C to 4-A?
The AO varying by tier doesn't really have canonical basis. And as established in the establishing standards for varies ratings, there needs to be a canon reason for a character's tier varying. By using inconsistencies as justification for something like this, we might as well use that logic for non-toon force characters in inconsistent continunities like Marvel/DC comics. And what I've read from powerscaling in-verse, it can get to redculously high and inaccurate levels when not done properly to standards on-site.

Currently, Bigsmoke's suggestion of 5-A normally, 4-A via absorption is more consistent considering AO can harm people that regularly withstands an explosion enough to blow up jupiter from a very short distance.

why are they considered to be different canons again
Don't rememeber the episode where the AO implied it was a fictional tv show in their universe. Though there would need to be some explaining on how we get the supermarket in the tv show to be canon to the webseries.

Large Planet level (Survived jumping into “enough TNT to blow up Jupiter” as it detonated; given the episode’s theme of “40 times bigger”, this is implied to be only 40 times the amount he usually detonates. Survived the Sun exploding from Earth), Multi-Solar System level at his peak (After growing to a massive size and consuming the solar system, Annoying Orange reduced the night sky to an empty void). Up to Universe level Environmental Destruction with Dimension Sour (Became a vortex to Dimension Sour, which Shady Lemon stated would eventually grow to consume the entire universe)

super citrus is at least multi-solar system since he can one-shot characters who are far superior to anything orange can do in base

Last edited:
there's nothing really stating that orange tanked the tnt exploding Jupiter from the scan send so its not likely valid
Well, then how do we explain the countless times where they regularly survive TNT explosions by Orange in Ask Orange with barely a scratch on them?

If Bigsmoke isn't really that convincing (understandably so), then I can binge watch and show numerous instances where AO and Pear survives the kitchen explosions.

Back