• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion About the Speed of Raiden Shogun And Speed Of Element Elektro (Genshin Impact)

After seeing Raiden Shogun's profile here.
raises the question, why does the god of lightning have a slower speed than lightning itself? Something seems is wrong.
Raiden Shogun is the embodiment of lightning and when Raiden attacked Signora, Raiden changed his form into the lightning elemental itself.
Shouldn't the Raiden Shogun get a speed at least the same as lightning itself?
I also found several statements in the game, which stated that the electro element is the lightning element.

Isn't it clear here that Keqing uses the power of the electro element but it is still mentioned as lightning speed, which means the electro element is lightning itself
which means electro is lightning itself, because kairagi uses electro power here
actually there is still more that I can show, but I think this is enough. So my intention in showing this is to prove that the electro element in Genshin Impact is lightning itself.
which is proven that there is a complete connection between electro element and lightning, and characters who are able to use the electro element are also very often said to use the power of lightning itself.
There are also electro properties in Genshin that fulfill the actual lightning properties.
In addition, Dehya and Tighnari were able to avoid lightning strikes from the sky

Maybe that's all for now, from what I've shown it might be used to consider changes in the speed of some characters in Genshin Impact atleast Massively Hypersonic+because this is the average speed of lightning.

Thank You

It was the case then got downgraded some time ago due to electro inconsistencies. Tho Shogun was supposed to keep her MHS+ attack speed with cloud to ground lightning, but they removed it for some reason

Itu adalah kasus yang kemudian diturunkan beberapa waktu lalu karena ketidakkonsistenan elektro. Shogun seharusnya mempertahankan kecepatan serangan MHS+-nya dengan petir awan ke tanah, tetapi mereka menghapusnya karena suatu alasan
in the case I have given it is definitely very consistent, the elements electro and lightning are just two different names but one unit.

because the electro element is the lightning element itself, so people who can use it to speed up their movements, or emit this energy will get a speed of at least mhs+

Last edited:
After seeing Raiden Shogun's profile here.
raises the question, why does the god of lightning have a slower speed than lightning itself? Something seems is wrong.
Raiden Shogun is the embodiment of lightning and when Raiden attacked Signora, Raiden changed his form into the lightning elemental itself.
Shouldn't the Raiden Shogun get a speed at least the same as lightning itself?
I also found several statements in the game, which stated that the electro element is the lightning element.

Isn't it clear here that Keqing uses the power of the electro element but it is still mentioned as lightning speed, which means the electro element is lightning itself
which means electro is lightning itself, because kairagi uses electro power here

actually there is still more that I can show, but I think this is enough. So my intention in showing this is to prove that the electro element in Genshin Impact is lightning itself.
which is proven that there is a complete connection between electro element and lightning, and characters who are able to use the electro element are also very often said to use the power of lightning itself.
There are also electro properties in Genshin that fulfill the actual lightning properties.
In addition, Dehya and Tighnari were able to avoid lightning strikes from the sky

Maybe that's all for now, from what I've shown it might be used to consider changes in the speed of some characters in Genshin Impact atleast Massively Hypersonic+because this is the average speed of lightning.

Thank You

Try reading this:

Try reading this:
has anyone changed it without permission?

has anyone changed it without permission?
Aernasilver was granted permission by Bambu himself to revert MHS+ rating to Hypersonic (only scales to God Tiers though) and in the process obviously something like MHS+ Attack Speed for Raiden Shogun & Ei & Neuvillette gets reverted back to Hypersonic.. I mean I could revert those back since they're already accepted, you could argue Scaramouche for having MHS+ Attack Speed too but it definitely wouldn't scale to others because not all lightning is CtG lightning. That's what been accepted before regardless and Tighnari dodging Scaramouche's lightning is vague and it couldn't be used as he was also paralyzed by the lightning too.

But the context to your question is, Puppet43 thought Aernasilver was vandalizing when he wasn't.

Aernasilver was granted permission by Bambu himself to revert MHS+ rating to Hypersonic (only scales to God Tiers though) and in the process obviously something like MHS+ Attack Speed for Raiden Shogun & Ei & Neuvillette gets reverted back to Hypersonic.. I mean I could revert those back since they're already accepted, you could argue Scaramouche for having MHS+ Attack Speed too but it definitely wouldn't scale to others because not all lightning is CtG lightning. That's what been accepted before regardless and Tighnari dodging Scaramouche's lightning is vague and it couldn't be used as he was also paralyzed by the lightning too.

But the context to your question is, Puppet43 thought Aernasilver was vandalizing when he wasn't.
The context of my discussion is different from the previous discussion, Previously, discussed the speed of Elemental Electro and Lightning, which are two different things, Here I discuss the electro element is lightning itself is, because many of the characters mentioned always use the power of the electro element and it is also called the power of lightning. which means the electro element is lightning itself. so, 440.000,00 m/s s the right speed for this case, electricity does not have a consistent speed like light, there is even electricity that can move this fast. Therefore, it is agreed that electricity/lightning has an average speed of 440,000 m/s

Last edited:
The context of my discussion is different from the previous discussion, Previously, discussed the speed of Elemental Electro and Lightning, which are two different things, Here I discuss the electro element is lightning itself is, because many of the characters mentioned always use the power of the electro element and it is also called the power of lightning. which means the electro element is lightning itself
Read Bambu's arguments, I gave you that earlier. Except if you can prove that Electro is CtG lightning then this entire discussion is basically useless..
We had many arguments for it just to be rejected, lmao

Read Bambu's arguments, I gave you that earlier. Except if you can prove that Electro is CtG lightning then this entire discussion is basically useless..
We had many arguments for it just to be rejected, lmao
which means the electro element is lightning itself. so, 440.000,00 m/s s the right speed for this case, electricity does not have a consistent speed like light, there is even electricity that can move this fast. Therefore, it is agreed that electricity/lightning has an average speed of 440,000 m/s

This is what I discuss here, and the elemental nature of electro indeed fulfills the nature of electricity/lightning itself, you can read this

which means the electro element is lightning itself. so, 440.000,00 m/s s the right speed for this case, electricity does not have a consistent speed like light, there is even electricity that can move this fast. Therefore, it is agreed that electricity/lightning has an average speed of 440,000 m/s

This is what I discuss here, and the elemental nature of electro indeed fulfills the nature of electricity/lightning itself
And precisely that was the problem in the text that I bolded, if it's not consistent then it wouldn't be 440,000 m/s which means they vary in speed and the result would just be unknown.
Read what Bambu said, this discussion isn't going anywhere if this entire discussion wasn't about responding to that..

You should understand what the word "average" means, 440,000 m/s is the average of these inconsistent numbers.
so for example the wind speed in 5 places is 10,20,50,80,70 m/s

then the average is 46 m/s

So, for example, if a character is informed that he is able to move at the speed of the wind in that place, then the best speed to use is not 10 or 80 but 46 m/s, because this is the average wind speed in that place.

You should understand what the word "average" means, 440,000 m/s is the average of these inconsistent numbers.
so for example the wind speed in 5 places is 10,20,50,80,70 m/s

then the average is 46 m/s

So, for example, if a character is informed that he is able to move at the speed of the wind in that place, then the best speed to use is not 10 or 80 but 46 m/s, because this is the average wind speed in that place.
And speed of light isn't the average speed as it's 299,792,458 m/s, this is flawed by itself because it was accepted that MHS+ is only 440,000 m/s and lightning that comes from cloud doesn't get higher than that..

And speed of light isn't the average speed as it's 299,792,458 m/s, this is flawed by itself because it was accepted that MHS+ is only 440,000 m/s and lightning that comes from cloud doesn't get higher than that..
Am I right in saying that the speed is light on average?
and why are you discussing the speed of light? Here I discuss the speed of electricity/lightning which has an average of 440,000 m/s

Am I right in saying that the speed is light on average?
and why are you discussing the speed of light? Here I discuss the speed of electricity/lightning which has an average of 440,000 m/s
Speed of electricity/lightning on an average IS NOT 440,000 m/s, it's the maximum speed.
The same way could be said for the speed of light, it's not that hard.

Yeah but not all electro attacks are the average lightning speed.

The only one that Mr Bambu accepted was the CTG ones. Which no one can dodge.

Well, if that was the case.. It's still wrong to assume that it would be the average lightning speed despite the fact CtG lightning is just average lightning speed regardless.

To assume that it would be an average lightning speed instead of something that would be "varies in speed" or just "unknown" is borderline headcanon. I experienced this myself, even assuming that the entirety of Honkai: Star Rail moves at atleast the speed of light (like IPC's workers projectile or Silver Wolf) is also borderline headcanon even though the multiverse is literally a 12 dimensional civilization with Low 1-A in it because it's confirmed to be bigger than HI3's cosmology and all of them has MFTL+ feats easily. It's still borderline headcanon unfortunately.

Back