• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discrepancy about AP needed to destroy skyscrapers.

Since I'm new here, I wanted to make sure I knew all the rules and terms and whatnot before I actually posted or changed anything major. While looking over the various policy pages, I noticed a rather blatant discrepancy regarding skyscrapers.

In the Tiering System page, High 8-C, or Large Building level has this description...

"Characters who can destroy large buildings such as skyscrapers."

However, the References for Common Feats page tells a different story for skyscrapers. Under the 'Destroying a Skyscraper" section, the lowest end for this type of feat is Multi-City Block level+, and the highest is Small Town level+

So my question is this. Is a character that can destroy a skyscraper High 8-C, or are they 8-A or even Low 7-C? And why is there a discrepancy in the first place?

High 8-C is more so for more basic or simple levels of destroying a skyscraper via a big explosion. Fragmentation of a skyscraper is more like a punch that happened to shatter every brick and wall of the skyscraper with a single punch. Simply destroying something isn't always something that gives a number, but a method or severity level in which something is destroyed is also a factor.

Back