• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
In the Issue 24 (Discord in Time) he also said that he "flew too fast and went back in time", does this counts as a speed feat?
He was in a comet (that was his bed). I dunno, maybe with equipament...
Hey, uma pergunta, vc é br?
Claro.
uahsuahuea, bora dominar o mundo! Mas prosseguindo pq as regras dessa wiki não permitem sair do assunto..

So, what you think, Discord got a upgrade?

WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
In the Issue 24 (Discord in Time) he also said that he "flew too fast and went back in time", does this counts as a speed feat?
He was in a comet (that was his bed). I dunno, maybe with equipament...
Hey, uma pergunta, vc é br?
Claro.
uahsuahuea, bora dominar o mundo! Mas prosseguindo pq as regras dessa wiki não permitem sair do assunto..

So, what you think, Discord got a upgrade?
I don't know, it's not up to me.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Muitos BR aqui.
Voc├¬ nem imagina, conhe├ºo dezenas e v├írios grupos BR's que (Anime V. Hq's, Goku Supera Seiya, e outros) consideram e debatem entre si, v├írios fatores e Ups da Vs Battle Wiki, é muito respeitada essa Wiki.

@Xenomorphios e @Paulo.junior.969 , do you guys think that can be consider this feat of Discord for a possibly Upgrade or another Key\Tier for him? I think i gonna make a thread.

You know, after putting together the respect thread and remembering a ton of things that are important to Cthulhu, I need to ask an important question; are the stars right?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
You know, after putting together the respect thread and remembering a ton of things that are important to Cthulhu, I need to ask an important question; are the stars right?
I hadn't thought of that when I first made this thread, but yes, the stars are right.

Kiryu2012 said:
I hadn't thought of that when I first made this thread, but yes, the stars are right.
Yeah, then giving this to Cthulhu, since he's pretty much unrestricted, in that case, and BFR no longer even becomes an option for Discord considering Cthulhu can simply will himself back.

WildeNick771 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Muitos BR aqui.
Voc├¬ nem imagina, conhe├ºo dezenas e v├írios grupos BR's que (Anime V. Hq's, Goku Supera Seiya, e outros) consideram e debatem entre si, v├írios fatores e Ups da Vs Battle Wiki, é muito respeitada essa Wiki.

@Xenomorphios e @Paulo.junior.969 , do you guys think that can be consider this feat of Discord for a possibly Upgrade or another Key\Tier for him? I think i gonna make a thread.
I don't know, but if you want to make a thread, so, go on, do it, just do it, make your dream come true.

Trust me, as a guy who has tried, this won't go through. I've attempted to get more recurring and reasonable upgrades before and failed for MLP, getting this scene which only happens in the comics and only in one issue won't happen.

I personally stopped caring about upgrades and downgrades, mainly because this is a VS debating wiki, and VS debating is just for fun, if Hasbro decides to make a real crossover so Discord could fight Cthulhu, they would probably just throw logic out of the window and give the victory to whoever they want, same thing with any other fictional fight ever, so I stopped stressing myself because of it.

Cthulhu would just absorb Discord's magic and rend his body asunder. Without his magic Discord has shown to be completely useless. It isn't even funny how easy it would be for him to win even against full power Discord.

(IMHO, this site kisses Discord's butt too much)

ExerciseDancefloors said:
Cthulhu would just absorb Discord's magic and rend his body asunder. Without his magic Discord has shown to be completely useless. It isn't even funny how easy it would be for him to win even against full power Discord.

The problem with that is we will most likely never see Discord's full power, all his feats were casual so far, not only that but Discord got his magic absorbed because he was off guard by Tirek's betrayal. Also how will Cthulhu catch him? His reaction speed compared to Discord is currently unknown and travel speed doesn't help in fights as I mentioned above before.

EDIT: is the FTL+ travel speed, fighting speed or both?

Xenomorphios said:
ExerciseDancefloors said:

The problem with that is we will most likely never see Discord's full power, all his feats were casual so far, not only that but Discord got his magic absorbed because he was off guard by Tirek's betrayal. Also how will Cthulhu catch him? His reaction speed compared to Discord is currently unknown and travel speed doesn't help in fights as I mentioned above before.
EDIT: is the FTL+ travel speed, fighting speed or both?

Probably Both

Discord wins due to superior hax and his intangibility i dont know about speed discord one time in the comics flew so fast that he went back in time while he was inside a meteor and that wasent eiven his top speed i think discord needs a speed upgrade

The biggest problem with upgrading discord is the fact that almost all the feats he has done in the show and comics were casual and likely noware near his maximum power.

Eiven the time when he created a multible planets and stars in the comis was a casual feat that he did with no effort but because we dont know the limits of his power we are forced to assume if you asked me i whould rather have discord at unknown rather than 4-A but thats just me.

Back