• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...He easy defeat Celestia it is not much?

Well, i don't remember when Cthulhu manipulate the realite, and again, FTL in TRAVEL speed.

Doesn't have proof of how he destroy that star. And Discord have much more HAX. He can create tens of clones. Turn Cthulhu in a orange. Back in time. Create a Dimension and arrest Cthulhu there, and simply do whatever he want with the alien squid.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=349a646638ab4ae8f3138e4147eba247&oe=57E19A28

Considering Cthulhu doesn't exactly use tech, I'm pretty sure he just kinda...ya know...destroyed said stars.

I'm also not exactly sure a joke about Discord being voiced by Q's actor in a vaguely canon comic counts as a proper feat for canon Discord.

Messing with Cthulhu's physical body wouldn't do any lasting harm, so most of his reality warping wouldn't do much.

Creating a Universe is outlier-ish af in many degrees, and it's not like Cthulhu doesn't have reality warping. He made a city that blatantly violates the laws of everything.

It has been shown that nearly everything in the Mythos that does FTL stuff does it via flying with wings. Much like walking, it requires fast and frequent movements, so it more than likely scales to reactions. And what Aza said about the Star thing. It's not like he needed to destroy it or anything. He just..did it. Why not.

I'm also not exactly sure a joke about Discord being voiced by Q's actor in a vaguely canon comic counts as a proper feat for canon Discord.

what? Who use his voice of Q as argument? I was not, only shown the evidence.. You can read the comic, the ed is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Halloween ComicFest #1. Discord not create a universe, i wrong, he create planets and stars inside that pocket dimension. About the comics, yeah, some aren't canon, and some really are canon! And what Discord did there, it is not something that is beyond his power... so, i really guess that can be consider canon, a lot of fandom consider, at least...

Not that it matter. Pretty sure we have a rule to not discute stats that aren't on the profiles. AKA go make an upgrade Thread if you want MSS Discord.

"The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but betwee them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen."

"
He thought of the wild tales he had heard, and recalled the old Sunday stories in the Advertiser; these things, and the lore he had picked up from Dunwich rustics and villagers during his one visit there. Unseen things not of earth—or at least not of tri-dimensional earth—rushed foetid and horrible through New England's glens, and brooded obscenely on the mountain-tops. "

Both are quotes from The Dunwich Horror.

Make of that what you will.

Well he also did some Non-Euclidean stuff and shit so I wouldn't exactly count him out of 4D-ness yet.

I wouldn't rule it out, but I also wouldn't put my money on canon Cthulhu's true form being 4-D, as The Dunwich Horror does say he can only glimpse at the other GOO's dimly, and CoC seems to imply something closer to "his form resides in multiple realms at once which is why attacking him physically means nothing".

But like I said, I wouldn't rule it out entirely, since the entire geometry of R'lyeh is supposed to be impossible or something, iirc.

(Can't see CoC without thinking Corruption of Champions..) Yeah pretty sure that Non-Euclidean in 3D means stuff in 4D. Much like a 2D triangle on a bent 3D surface looks un-triangle-y and non-Euclidean

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, you can see some planets and a lot of stars in the image, but it was inside of a pocket dimension, does it counts?
Yeah, but what i say was that Discord can arrested Cthulhu in this dimesion and hurt him and do whatever he want with the monster.

WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, you can see some planets and a lot of stars in the image, but it was inside of a pocket dimension, does it counts?
Yeah, but what i say was that Discord can arrested Cthulhu in this dimesion and hurt him and do whatever he want with the monster.
Ok, so, in which level you think he would be inside of his dimension? Star? Solar System? Multi Solar System?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ok, so, in which level you think he would be inside of his dimension? Star? Solar System? Multi Solar System?
I dunny, i think massive mult solar system. Or just multi.

WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
I dunny, i think massive mult solar system. Or just multi.
Since Cthulhu's most powerful feat is Star Level, this would be enough to beat him, but it depends if Discord would be able to put him into his dimension, since speed is equal, we don't know if Cthulhu would give him this chance.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Since Cthulhu's most powerful feat is Star Level, this would be enough to beat him, but it depends if Discord would be able to put him into his dimension, since speed is equal, we don't know if Cthulhu would give him this chance.
Arguably, his best (canon) feat would be making an entire city out of what is likely either higher-dimensional geometry or geometry which defies reality as we know it, but Star level is his best implied destructive feat.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Arguably, his best (canon) feat would be making an entire city out of what is likely either higher-dimensional geometry or geometry which defies reality as we know it, but Star level is his best implied destructive feat.
Azzy should this be closed due to this is essentially just battle between speculation rather than the actually limit of their ability?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Azzy should this be closed due to this is essentially just battle between speculation rather than the actually limit of their ability?
Dunno. Maybe? Neither have very specifically defined powers.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
In the Issue 24 (Discord in Time) he also said that he "flew too fast and went back in time", does this counts as a speed feat?
He was in a comet (that was his bed). I dunno, maybe with equipament...

Hey, uma pergunta, vc é br?

WildeNick771 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
In the Issue 24 (Discord in Time) he also said that he "flew too fast and went back in time", does this counts as a speed feat?
He was in a comet (that was his bed). I dunno, maybe with equipament...
Hey, uma pergunta, vc é br?
Claro.

Back