• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Android 21

DMUA said:
How does Discord start......
iN cHaRaCtEr?
Discord's yet to be in a serious fight, so I can't say for absolute certain. However, in the season 2 premiere, he did take away the Mane 6's wings and horns so that they would be forced to play his 'game', so it seems like transmutation, or something like it, might be what he starts off with.

Is there any real reason he'd take 21 Seriously?

Because if he doesn't he's going to get powernulled immediately.

Discord when not getting smacked by CIS or PIS.

Snaps his fingers and things happen.

CIS is a big problem for an in character fight.

Discord in-character is generally fairly laid-back and is a troll at heart; he won't try to immediately murder his opponents even if he's serious and willing to kill. He would rather, like his namesake, cause discord first. That's what he's demonstrated in his fights up to this point at least. Mostly.

21 presses a button.

I mean, Discord seems fairly playful in nature, especially against a milf seemingly defensless woman. He would probaby try to play around with her intitially, only to get powernulled by her.

Is it in character for 21 to activate the Waves off the bat?

Yeah, Discord doesn't seem to have any resistances whatsoever, so I'm going to go with 21 on this one.

Theglassman12 said:
Drops their stats, puts the victim to sleep, and wipes their memories.
All at once or? How bad is the stat drop? If Discord finds sonething a threat to him, it is in character to take it away. But I don't think she has an option for his regen. This is base, so I'm not sure if she can absorb. Once Discord wakes up, he'll very likely wipe out that button.

Lightbuster30 said:
Theglassman12 said:
Drops their stats, puts the victim to sleep, and wipes their memories.
All at once or? How bad is the stat drop? If Discord finds sonething a threat to him, it is in character to take it away. But I don't think she has an option for his regen. This is base, so I'm not sure if she can absorb. Once Discord wakes up, he'll very likely wipe out that button.
It dropped 3-As which are leagues above baseline, to Yamcha level.

Shouldn't that be restricted then?

It's her only way to not get haxstomoped. </div>Change it ti ber Majin form them, she can try and absorb him.

Just because she has abilities that makes a match decisive does not make the match a stomp. It's Discord's personality at fault for his loss here that he doesn't take Android 21 seriously, not that he can't do anything. Discord here can easily off Android 21 several ways, it's just that he wouldn't because of his nature while Android 21 WOULD do so. Not a stomp, it's decisive.

Edit: Also, restricting abilities other than type 8 Immortality (Higher dimensional) is not allowed.

Will she absolutely in character use the button, at first contact? Because Discord being Discord, is liable to take it just to screw with her.

Lightbuster30 said:
Will she absolutely in character use the button, at first contact? Because Discord being Discord, is liable to take it just to screw with her.
If discord presses the button for ***** and giggles, he ***** himself over since the result is the same :p

If discord presses the button for ***** and giggles, he ***** himself over since the result is the same :p

Does the button work strictly for 21? Anyways, Discord is arrogant, not stupid. Voting either Discord or incon since again, he is liable to screw with her and take the button. Even if he doesn't, Discord's definition of "playing around" may result on 21 getting disabled anyway.

Nope. Its a button that turns on a machine. There's no clearance and shit.

And when has Discord ever just swiped the elements of harmony out of the Pony's hands? Never, that's how many times. Why would Discord do it to something that he perceives to be just a button?

Akreious said:
Nope. Its a button that turns on a machine. There's no clearance and shit.

And when has Discord ever just swiped the elements of harmony out of the Pony's hands? Never, that's how many times. Why would Discord do it to something that he perceives to be just a button?
Ah ok.

Um as soon as he got free? And when the Mane 6 came back at the episides end? He tried immediately to take them away, and only failed because Twilight countered him.

Saw some clips. 21 isn't using that machine in actual combat. 21 herself said that it was very impractical and that it could affect her negatively. Heck, she normally doesn't even have it on her, because she had to go out and find it, and even though she knew where it was, she didn't go to suppress evil 21.

Back