• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Android 21

21: Goku, my sweety! Goku!... I can't help it... you look scrumptious

Goku: If you aren't careful with what you eat... you'll get a stomach ache!

Interesting.

Ah, switch my vote to Discord then. For the reasons above of course.

The real cal howard said:
Saw some clips. 21 isn't using that machine in actual combat. 21 herself said that it was very impractical and that it could affect her negatively. Heck, she normally doesn't even have it on her, because she had to go out and find it, and even though she knew where it was, she didn't go to suppress evil 21.
No. She never did. Where the hell did you hear that Cal? Evil 21 was MOCKING Good 21 that she could've further increased the Machine's output to put evil 21 to sleep for good when she got the chance; but didn't. The "More effect on her than she could've possibly imagined" thing was bringing out good 21. She only said "No use having this thing around" because our heroes were now immune to the waves due to Bulma's work. With the heroes immune and herself not, it'd be impractical to keep the machine on.

Edit: I literally just realized this is good persona 21. Discord pops her due to her unwillingness to use the Mighty Button that could end this easily.

Akreious said:
Edit: I literally just realized this is good persona 21. Discord pops her due to her unwillingness to use the Mighty Button that could end this easily.
Literally the first thing Labcoat 21 did in game was push the button.

Back