• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord power boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the episode "Dungeons & Discords", Discord seems to have been showing extreme levels of power that I believe should boost his 7-B power level. Don't believe me? He made an entire alternate universe without breaking a sweat, with it's own physics and rules. He even says himself that it is an alternate dimension (although dimension is the incorrect word for this situation, it easily gets mixed up with universe). So, anyone agree?

I haven't watched the episode yet, but yes, we might have to give him an upgrade for his hax statistics.

As for the volcano, it depends on its size. It takes shattering a very large mountain to qualify for mountain level, and an extremely large mountain to qualify for large mountain level.

I have now watched the episode, and the pocket realities that Discord created, did not appear to be of particularly large size at all.

Creating a small Mountain will likely not push him past his 7-B rating.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back