• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord (MLP) VS SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Wasn't he only being erased due to not being chaotic anymore? Fixing that problem would revert the erasure by defalt, wouldn't it?
He also removed the chaos from his home. I don't really know. I take back what I said about being unkillable, but I still think he has type 8 immortality as he relies on causing chaos to exist.

Lightbuster30 said:
He also removed the chaos from his home. I don't really know. I take back what I said about being unkillable, but I still think he has type 8 immortality as he relies on causing chaos to exist.
Ok.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 came back from 702's pocket dimension in 16 hours
Idk guys he came back from a pocket dimension, and an alternate universe. The sockpuppet dimension on the other hand is a completely different universe, not a pocket dimension or alternate version.

I think (though I could be wrong) he came back from an alternate universe. That is to say an alternate version of the universe he came from. The sockpuppet dimension on the other hand is not an alternate universe of mlp, just an adjacent one.

WeeklyBattles said:
It doesnt matter
Says who? Travelling to alternate versions of your universe connected by the same space-time is one thing. Travelling to a universe not connected by the same S-T is another.

Says anyone with logic. 682 has come back from higher dimensional planes, being sent into an alternate universe doesnt matter to him

Lightbuster30 is saying that, he said 682 can't come back from different universes, only alterneti versions of the same universe, and I'm asking him why it isn't it mentioned on the profile it that's the case.

Because it doesnt matter if theyre connected by the same space-time, theyre not different in any way, shape, or form.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because he's trying to downplay 682 so Discord wins...
Well you might think that. The truth is I honestly think dimensional travel is different with completely different universes. But looking at the below arguments, I guess those are good enough points to concede.

The feat in question involves Discord implying that he has access to Bill's realm. Bill as in Bill Cipher. I was looking at Discord's quotes on the MLP wiki, and he briefly considers bringing Bill to his world.

Discord via NLF I'm leaning more on the Lizard atm, as far as I've seen doesn't look like Discord has much that the thing hasn't dealt with before, and on a worse scale at that. Sooo he would probably just get outlasted as 682 adapts to all his stuff and possibly just absorbs him eventually, as Discord doesn't have any solid means of dealing with it.

We don't scale crossovers because we get stupid things like Freddy Krueger, the time manipulating soul removing embodiment of fear, losing the Jason vorhees, a guy with a hockey mask

That and Jason and is much more impressive then you'd think and iirc Freddy isn't that strong outside the dream world

Tbh if you want a composite Discord you really should use the comics cause there he's like easily 4-A and Mftl

Back