• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord (MLP) VS SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

I...don't know. I feel like maybe in-character Discord will play around too much and 682 with adapt and win, but bloodlusted this is actually really hard. I might still go with 682 because of his Type 9 Immortality.

I'd say SCP-682 would win, as the beast itself can be way more destructive than Discord. Sure Discord has the greater edge of omnipotence, as he states he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but in that paticular category, Discord mostly just uses his power to mess around and trouble make instead of doing actual harm and destruction.

Both may be immortal, But SCP-682 can simply just devour Discord while the Draconequus laughs humorously at 682.

Can't Discord BFR? Yeah the lizard can cone back, but not in a reliable timeframe. I'm not sure it can even kill Discord seeing as Discordant Harmony confirmed Discord is an abstract.

You can't kill Discord. The only way to do that it by having him act "normal", acting normal is literally the only thing that has ever threatened his life.

Not at all. So far nothing has ever threatened Discord, at least not in terms of bringing him near death. So far the only threat to Discord was when he literally was getting erased from existence. As soon as he was surrounded by, and began acting chaotic, his fading was completely reversed.

It's pretty safe to assume that the chaos Discord makes by being...well Discord, is keeping him tethered to existence.

Lightbuster30 said:
Not at all. So far nothing has ever threatened Discord,at least not in terms of bringing him near death. As soon as he was surrounded by, and began acting chaotic, his fading was completely reversed.
It's pretty safe to assume that the chaos Discord makes by being...well Discord, it keeping him tethered to existence.

you cant use that to imply he has type 8 immortality.

Lightbuster30 said:
Not at all. So far nothing has ever threatened Discord,at least not in terms of bringing him near death. As soon as he was surrounded by, and began acting chaotic, his fading was completely reversed.
It's pretty safe to assume that the chaos Discord makes by being...well Discord, it keeping him tethered to existence.
Saying 'Nothing can kill Discord except making him act normal' is an NLF

you cant use that to imply he has type 8 immortality.

And why not? He needs to act chaotic in order to exist. If he doesn't act chaotic he begins to stop existing. If surrounded by chaos he can re-exist. So um HOW is that not type 8 immortality? Because you say so?

Because nothing implied he will always exist as long as chaos exists. He's just the spirit of chaos. Not the concept itself.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because that's the only thing in the My Little Pony franchise that can kill Discord, it doesn't mean that it is the only thing in all of fiction that can kill him.
It implies you need existence erasure to actually kill him. Thats my point. It was only when his existence became threatened that he started to die.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Because nothing implied he will always exist as long as chaos exists. He's just the spirit of chaos. Not the concept itself.
Except for you know, the fact that going cold turkey on chaos nearly killed him...

Lightbuster30 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because that's the only thing in the My Little Pony franchise that can kill Discord, it doesn't mean that it is the only thing in all of fiction that can kill him.
It implies you need existence erasure to actually kill him. Thats my point. It was only when his existence became threatened that he started to die.
the absence of powers able to kill him in more conventional manners in the show does not mean he COULDNT be killed in through conventional methods.

As I said, just because Existence Erasure is the only thing in MLP that can kill him, it doesn't mean it is the only ability in all of fiction that can finish him off for good. 682 can adapt to be able to hit him, even with his intangibility, or even mimic his Reality Warping abilities and AP, as well as gaining resistence to his hax, Discord is not winning this.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
As I said, just because Existence Erasure is the only thing in MLP that can kill him, it doesn't mean it is the only ability in all of fiction that can finish him off for good. 682 can adapt to be able to hit him, even with his intangibility, or even mimic his Reality Warping abilities and AP, as well as gaining resistence to his hax, Discord is not winning this.

Has 682 ever adapted RWing?

IM starting hate how loose this adaptive ability is. like IIRC they KEEP IT CONTAINED IN a vat of what is essentially acid. what makes it so that doesnt work?

Not to mention that all of Discord's abilities are basically useless here, 682 will not only adapt to them, but Discord has no way of getting through that Regen, and it wouldn't matter anyway due to Non-Corporeality, there's not much Discord can do here.

And why not? The episode blantantly showed that surrounding Discord with chaos can restore him. Would that not mean that Discord would just come back from the damage done to him? I'm seriously asking this as a question, like wouldn't it? I mean wr can't just pretend it didn't happen.

Wasn't he only being erased due to not being chaotic anymore? Fixing that problem would revert the erasure by defalt, wouldn't it?

On the topic of bfr where was he sent? I remember a pocket dimension and an alternate universe. But which one took 16 hours to get back?

Back