• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Versus Battle Wiki: Christmas special

T'was the night before Christmas, and all throughout Cario, not a creature was stirring. Not a creature other than DIO. After his victory against the Joestars, he was merry indeed. Very merry on this Christmas Eve. He was sitting at his fireplace, reading a book. He had dinner with a nice woman, but there was no need to cook. He had sucked her blood, every last drop, and the corpse fell down with a 'plop'. He was sitting there, drinking blood from his glass like wine, before he stood up when a thought crossed his mind. It was Christmas Eve, yet he was without a care. He thought for but a moment before sitting back in his chair. "Why would I, DIO care?" DIO said. Then, suddenly, the room was filled with an eerie feeling of dread. At The Ghost of Christmas Future a table was hurled, by none other than DIO's stand ÒÇîThe WorldÒÇì. The ghost of Christmas yet to come silently laughed at such an endeavor. They planned on ending this character's evil forever. As such on Christmas Eve, at the crack of midnight, it just so happened that a vampire and ghost, to the death they would fight.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both are in character but willing to kill. The Ghost has prior knowledge. Battle takes place at DIO's mansion at midnight. This is awakened DIO. Otherwise SBA. Note that due to being a spirit itself, TGOCF likely can see stands.

Fight Music

Yet-to-come
DIO HIGH
Dio Brando: 3 (Yotusgi Ononoki best waifu, Iapitus The Impaler, Xtasyamphetamine)

The Ghost of Christmas Future:

Inconclusive:

Okay so

.... Matter Manipulation is completely unexplained and none of the other stuff helps all that much

.... DIO might just kinda punch him till he stops moving

The problem is more a matter of "The Ghost has one useful ability and it isn't even explained beyond other ghosts having it"

I mean, he's gonna be busy being punched by the world, and I don't think the world getting thrown into the future really effects much

I see this match going like, The Ghost of Christmas Future teleports them into the future and then DIO beats them down with consecutive time stops. Thus, I vote DIO

TGOCF basically just tries to scare the everliving crap out of his enemies. Also with SBA making him willing to kill he can just go to a time where the sun is shining.

Back