• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio vs Hit (This is a serious match)

If this is a serious match, move it to versus thread.

Also serious answer, Hit annihilates Dio, both the part 1 Dio and part 3 Dio. Time-skip is OP.

Vizorus69 said:
If this is a serious match, move it to versus thread.
Also serious answer, Hit annihilates Dio, both the part 1 Dio and part 3 Dio. Time-skip is OP.
Equalized states are not allowed in versus thread board. Btw Dio has good regen and good amount of resistance towards time manipulation so he can take Hit's attacks.

Hit does not even uses any energy blasts......Pretty sure Dio can ignore Hit's durability negating invisible ki beams with his regen also honestly Hit's timestop is kinda underwhelming when compared to Dio's.

But first, is it in Dio's character to start spamming time stop? I mean, we see that Hit starts off by spamming time skip, but Dio? He always play with his opponent first.

Dio is serious and goes for the kill with time-stop against anyone thats not a Joestar or more specifically Jotaro but even then he still spams it and goes for the kill more than most villains do.

Stats are equalized and that gives Dio the advantage with him having universal range time-stop and the World having a 10-meter range.

I guess DIO can bypass durability with his biological manipulation, but I think Hit will stomp due to the stat difference. He can atomize and be done with it. I would assume they can both move in eachother's stopped time so long as they both use it

Oh are they? then Dio FRA. Tho I guess this isn't getting added. I think Novel Dio vs Hit would have been a better match since it can atleast be added

Hit can't resist Dio's time stop and Dio uses it in character instantly(he uses ZA WARUDO every singl time he can use it),sooo Hit gets MUDAMUDAd.

Back