• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIO vs Hiro Shishigami

Both are at their most powerful form. Fight takes place in Central Park. They both start 200m away from each other.

Hiro has access to his self-destruct. (Though if he uses it, he dies too so it will be incon.)

Otherwise SBA.

I believe in-character, Hiro will be willing to use his self-destruct if he finds out that he is going to lose the fight, though I am not sure.

DIO does not have MFTL speeds, only MFTL reactions. Hiro is physically faster than him, though The World is faster than Hiro by a major degree.

Hiro's telekinetic shot is probably the most inconspicious weapon ever. He finger guns DIO and he recieves a hole in his chest. I doubt DIO can dodge that without difficulty.

Also I clarified in OP, they both start 200m away from each other.

I mean, MFTL reaction is enough for DIO to blitz with "Za Warudo, toki wo tomare" spam until he reach him and MudaMudaMuda. Even DIO didn't start with that and got a shot from Hiro's telekinesis shot, but one shot is not enough to take down DIO due to his regen. Even telekinesis shot is invisible, DIO can still realize when he got a shot that his opponent can attack him with some incredible.technique and start to spam time stop. After that, Hiro will lost all change to hit DIO since DIO MFTL make him can act far faster than Hiro.

DIO usually starts will time stop but doesn't instantly kill the person he's fighting so Hiro would probably use his self-destruction then before he dies

I vote incon

Just wanted to clarify that Hiro's telekinesis shot isn't just a single bullet, he can mimic that of a machine gun if he so chooses. I'd also like to point out that Hiro can fly at mach speeds, so he does have a lot more mobility in comparison to DIO.

And he's 8-A, DIO is 8-B.

The problem is Professor is that High Dio is>>>>>>>>>Phantom Blood Dio=64 tons of TNT feat while he was weakened and just head while Hiro is 101 tons(Baseline) its not so much of difference,Dio probaly is equal or eveen a little bit stronger then him.

now for the speed Dio is 312 times the speed of light when Hiro is only hypersonic so before Hiro can eveen process whats going on Dio will stop time and give him the Kakyoin treatment and if that doesnt work The World would just turn him into a pile of scrap metal with a Muda barrage.

Where was DIO stated to be 312x the speed of light?

Your statement is also kind of flawed. Hiro doesn't even need to be concious to bombard him with missiles let alone telekinetic bullets. DIO can stop time to avoid a lot of them, but one to the head will severely impair his motor skills. It is a very dangerous matchup for him.

I will count your vote as DIO though?

EDIT: Also, how does DIO get past the high 7-A self-destruct? I believe he could in theory freeze it but would that actually impair it at all?

He was able to shrug off Kakyoin emerald splash wich one scales from star platinum who is equal in speed with polnareff who did this Feat.

DIO kicking Emerald Splash

XsmX

Dio is not gonna K.O him he is gonna kill him that is,its in character for him to do (unless you are Jotaro) and with that good difference in speed the World will speed blitz him with a barrage of billions of punches and destroy him.

im watched the anime Hiro never tried to use the self destruct in his figths,the only time that he used it was to save the people he cared about from the meteor that was gonna destroy the planet,and eveen if he used here it takes a lot of time to activate wich will give enough time for Dio to time stop and Muda Muda him into oblivion.

Technically DIO was going to kill Jotaro before Jotaro moved in stopped time

Also DIO does go for the kill yes but usually the person he kills would still be alive for a little while (Kakyoin and Joseph) so Hiro might go for the self destruct then

So how does any of what you said correlate to a specific number @Axl? I am very knowledgable in JoJo, but I have never heard of DIO being 312x faster than light. He is just MFTL by an unknown degree, but baseline MFTL is 100x light speed.

One telekinetic shot can instantly kill DIO. Right to the head, and he's done. Polnareff stabed him with a rapier, and DIO said with a little more torque it would have instantly killed him. The width of a telekinetic shot from Hiro is greater than Polnareff, judging by entry and exit wounds. Of course he can stop time and avoid it altogether and beatdown Hiro, but it doesn't account for the fact that even unconcious Hiro can still attack and use his weaponry. If he gets hit in the head once he's dead and that's final.

Hiro is a sociopath almost borderline psychopath. I doubt if he sees himself losing and getting tossed around by an invisible force he can't beat that he wouldn't self destruct. There's litterally no reason for him not to. In his final fight he literally self-destructs, regardless of whatever intention he had for doing so.

But yes, acknowledged. I believe DIO has the advantage in this fight, but I don't think it's going to be as easy as you make it out to be, considering just one vague gesture can instant-kill DIO.

Genericstickman said:
Technically DIO was going to kill Jotaro before Jotaro moved in stopped time
Also DIO does go for the kill yes but usually the person he kills would still be alive for a little while (Kakyoin and Joseph) so Hiro might go for the self destruct then
he was playing around with Jotaro at the start but when he got his vampire powers back he then start going for the kill.

im pretty sure not everybody can still be alive for a while after getting turned into a donnut or getting a knife shoved at your throat,again Hiro doesnt use the self destruct in character.

dint you saw the link to the feat that im showed you?click--->Here

you not a wrong about that a shot can make his head explode but with the speed difference and the time stop spam is highly unlikely.

Hiro is a psychopath sure but im dont think he is insane to the point that he will kill himself just so he can take a guy with him, hell when he fougth Inuyashiki he was soo ******* pissed at him and wanted to end his life so badly but eveen then he dint go for the self destruction.

I see, thank you.

Hiro is actually faster than DIO, he himself cannot physically dodge any telekinetic bullet without the help of timestop or unless The World is in range to knock his arm off course. Like I said he can access his weapons even when unconcious, so even then it's very risky for DIO.

Well the thought process is "oh shit... I'm going to die aren't I? I can't kill this man. Well **** that, time to blow him up." He either dies not blowing up DIO or he dies by blowing up DIO. I highly suspect with his psychopath mindset he is willing to **** over DIO if it means killing himself.

But yes I agree with your reasoning. I will count votes soon.

you are welcome.

yes,possibly but his reaction time is so much better he could react and dodge Hiro lifting up his hand and BANG or The World could react to it and protect him.

Thats a good point.

Back