• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Part 1 Dio gets fossilized or turned into a dino.

Part 3 Dio murders Diego from another universe.

He has regen and is more than likely faster and stronger. Also he can stop time longer.

Part 1: Hard to say honestly, Part 1 wins unless Diego can fossilise him. Ice has the advantage over reptiles. So Dio wins

Part 3: stomps due to regen advantage

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Part 1: Hard to say honestly, Part 1 wins unless Diego can fossilise him. Ice has the advantage over reptiles. So Dio wins
Part 3: stomps due to regen advantage
He's getting fossilized no doubt.

Diego round 1 for fossilization and being able to turn Dio into a dinosaur. Round 2 DIO for being a vampire and having regen + stamina advantages and being able to go pass the regular timestop limit.

Karz69 said:
Everyone saying Diego beats PB Dio is a biased clown that is blinded by their own personal feelings towards Diego
>3 year old necro.

>flings insults.

>unfounded baseless assumptions.

>Didnt even make a proper and founded rebuttal to prove otherwise.

Anything I miss?

To be honest im pretty sure PB Dio is both faster, stronger and smarter than diego, he also has many abilities like flash freeze which would obliterate a reptile, not only that but he also has lasers that are faster than bullets, even for diegos super senses it would be hard to dodge, then what about dinofication, thats where it gets interesting, that ability probably wouldnt work against PB Dio since he has complete control over his body and could just revert any transformation done to him, so i would say PB Dio beats dino man.

If speed isnt equal Diego is literally thousands of times faster than PB Dio. SRSE would be slow motion to Diego. Also yeah, Dio is probably stronger and more durable, but smarter? Maybe, but not in a fight, Diego has some insane feats of intelligence, being able to deduce the exact movements someone will do, how many times theyll do it, when theyll do it, what things they will interact with in a certain amount of time, if theyll kick up a pebble or step on a stick, etc, all minutes before any of it happens, even being able to deduce how many breathes theyll take and when a weak spot will show even if subconsciously on his foes part.

Diego has insane analytical skills and speed/agility, Dio has power and durablity/healing. Dio has complete control over his body yes, but nowhere near enough and on a scale that would allow him to neg Dino, Kars probably the only character in JoJo that can, excluding hax.

>3 year old necro.

>flings insults.

>unfounded baseless assumptions.

>Didnt even make a proper and founded rebuttal to prove otherwise.

Anything I miss?

Yeah eat shit asshole

Chariot190 said:
If speed isnt equal Diego is literally thousands of times faster than PB Dio. SRSE would be slow motion to Diego. Also yeah, Dio is probably stronger and more durable, but smarter? Maybe, but not in a fight, Diego has some insane feats of intelligence, being able to deduce the exact movements someone will do, how many times theyll do it, when theyll do it, what things they will interact with in a certain amount of time, if theyll kick up a pebble or step on a stick, etc, all minutes before any of it happens, even being able to deduce how many breathes theyll take and when a weak spot will show even if subconsciously on his foes part.
Diego has insane analytical skills and speed/agility, Dio has power and durablity/healing. Dio has complete control over his body yes, but nowhere near enough and on a scale that would allow him to neg Dino, Kars probably the only character in JoJo that can, excluding hax.
I know it's been a few months, but I still want to comment on my doubt, Dio's freeze is faster than the hamon's effect on Jonathan's hit, maybe if Diego touched it, the freeze would work faster than fossilization. In addition, I also consider Dio to be faster than Diego, since SBR's MFTL is based only on that THE WORLD looks like The World (at least I understand that).

Dio's freeze takes 2 seconds to freeze a full body, he says so himself, Diego's fossilization, as shown near the end of the part when doing some infiltration, is basically instant, working before the guards could even scream or realize what's happening.

Dio's freeze stops hamon because the part the Hamon is coming out is frozen right away ******* the blood flow (See Dio vs Will), mitigating it, but the lethality of the freeze isnt instant, while Diego's win condition effect, is.

It's more than just looks the same. They were even given the exact same stats by Araki, which while we dont use stats for scaling Stands between each other due to the vagueness of some stats (Example, Whitesnake's Speed stat is about how fast it's acid melts others, and not its actual speed), it's a bit different when the author is clearly intending for both Stands to be, quite literally, the exact same Stand with the exact same physical statistics.

I wanted to say that freezing would work faster in the sense that it would freeze your hand and maybe its fossilization doesn't work, I also seem to remember that Araki mentioned that vampires are a pre-stand so maybe that added to cell control will help avoid or at least postpone fossilization (just like transforming into a dinosaur took longer for stand's users).
It may be that Araki wanted to do a self-reference or wanted to evoke his first stand created, the problem is that the feats of both strength and speed in SBR are much less than previous parts so there is not much coherence. But well, assuming they are the same stand, I suppose it would be fair to match speeds.
Sorry for my bad english.

That isn't how Scary Monsters works, it isnt gonna just freeze the fossilization, especially when Dio has to willing flash freeze himself to do so. Is it fast? Yes. But to actually cancel it out he'd have to be faster on the draw, which he isnt, especially when Dio doesnt know that Diego so much as touching him will **** him completely.

The Stone Mask can lead to adapting a Stand Ability, but so can being really good at a hobby, also Vampires dont have control over their cells, that's Ultimate Kars that has that, Dio has body control but not even close to what's needed to counter Scary Monsters not with standing Scary Monsters has mind control as well).

That's exactly what it is, that's all of Part 7, it's mostly callbacks and retellings but it being a callback doesnt change that the final enemy of Part 7 is The World or that it's just as strong as the original. Doesnt change the fact that Diego's The World and DIO's The World are quite literally the exact same Stand with the same strength, speed, durability, ability, etc. And I wouldnt even say Part 7 has worse feats, part 7 has some decent feats, Part 7 has better speed feats than Part 1 and Part 6 for example and better AP feats than Part 4 and maybe 5 (Minus RHCP). Diego has triple to quad digit mach feats done without any effort. And Act 4 harming The World is a feat, it's no different than Crazy Diamond breaking Star Platinum's guard, which mind you is the only reason why CD scales to SP. Except way better because Act 4 actually made it bleed and broke a part of its body. The main issue with Part 7 is that most of the Stands in it dont fight, they grant abilities but dont actually fight, but the Stands that do fight are indeed strong as ****, Act 4 is arguably one of the strongest Stands in all of JoJo.

It seems feasible to me when he froze Zeppeli's hand, he waited for him to launch an attack first, due to his great confidence, Dio would wait for Diego to attack him first and that would be his end, the only way I see him win is that his body control reduce fossilization enough (if he can even do it) to amputate the part where they touched him and perhaps release the liquid from his eyes, if the speeds are the same, Diego would have no way of avoiding it.
It is true in terms of strength, Tusk has very good feats and Gyro balls could also destroy part of a house and from there he can climb, although in terms of speed besides Diego dodging bullets, I do not remember a feat of speed comparable to previous parts, although parts like 6 do not have many feats in this aspect, they always have a scale with other characters, in this case SP, in SBR there is only the assumption that THE WORLD and The World are the same stand.

yes, but that's all it did, he froze Zeppeli's hand, and nothing more. That isnt gonna stop him being turned into a dinosaur, it'd kinda **** Diego's hand up a bit but it wont matter because he'd have already won.

You're also assuming Diego is ******* stupid, if he wanted to he could send fleas at Dio and inflict the virus that way. Regardless Diego has multiple ways to inflict it, Dio needs a full two seconds to actually do so.

No Dio cant do anything about the fossilzation, he has nowhere near enough body control to prevent it, Ultimate Kars may not even have enough, and that does absolutely nothing about the mind control that comes with it.

There's a lot more feats as well like Gyro pulverizing a chunk of iron rock early on. And what? Diego dodging bullets is like 400x the speed of sound, that shit has been calced for like 8 years, and he did it casually. Same with Johnny's bullets shooting Soundman. But, again, it doesnt matter because they scale to The World, which is identical to The World from part 3. It's like if you tried to say Part 4 cant scale off Star Platinum, even though they've engaged it before. There is no assumption, which is what you don't get. They are literally the same Stand, with identical powers and are treated as identical by the author himself. If even the author thinks of them as being the same Stand with the same speed, then it's the same Stand with the same speed. Part 7 is no different in this case, Part 6 scales off SP for speed, Part 7 scales off The World for speed, both are legit because we know both are the same speed as the part 3 incarnations.

You cannot 100% assure that freezing Diego's hand would not prevent fossilization (in fact, you cannot assure that Diego is going to use it immediately, you can decide to attack him when he attacked Valentine, where he decided to cut him), it is a possibility, it is unlikely to develop as Dio is more ego than vampire and would allow them to touch him.
Diego could not indirectly convert Dio into a dinosaur, that would take several minutes, he would have to touch it to convert it immediately, which, like fossilization, is also probable.
As far as I know, fossilization does not imply mind control, that was dinosaur transformation and I am not saying that Dio's body control can stop dinosaur fossilization or transformation, but rather delay it a bit, which does not seem so improbable. .
400 times the speed of sound is not a quarter of the speed of what it scales. Comparing Jotaro in part 4 is completely different, he is the same character they presented in part 3, only older, Diego literally comes from another universe, it has nothing to do with DIO, it's like comparing I don't know Megaman with Megaman x, or compare the characters in the MCU with their counterpart from the comics, to give examples, also just because they have the same statistics it cannot be deduced that the author wanted to make them from the same stand.

>You cannot 100% assure that freezing Diego's hand would not prevent fossilization

And you somehow think that the freezing 100% absolutely would negate it? Hypocritical much don't you think? You assumption isn't any better than mine, in fact you're making far more asumptions than me here, not withstanding all Diego has to do is touch him, which is far faster acting than Dio using his freezing. Hell it wasn't even instant against Will, there was a slight delay, which is much slower than Diego touching someone.

>(in fact, you cannot assure that Diego is going to use it immediately

Actually I can, because he uses it all the time, far more often than he doesn't. In the same vain I can say who's to say Dio would use his flash freeze right against some random jockey? Something tells me Dio would be arrogant as **** and give Diego a freeshot in character.

>Diego could not indirectly convert Dio into a dinosaur, that would take several minutes, he would have to touch it to convert it immediately, which, like fossilization, is also probable.

Except Diego has turned characters into dinosaurs instantly later on in the part. Stand powers can increase in profiency you know that right? The best example being Heaven's Door. If we're using Diego at his best than that several minutes is more like instant. Especially when the several minute thing is from someone who's confirmed less skilled at using the Stand and not from Diego himself.

>As far as I know, fossilization does not imply mind control, that was dinosaur transformation and I am not saying that Dio's body control can stop dinosaur fossilization or transformation, but rather delay it a bit, which does not seem so improbable. .

You do know they're the same thing right? And no, Dio has never shown the ability to do anything even remotely like that, Dio's bodycontrol lets him move cut off limbs and shit, it doesnt allow him to cpletely halt the progression of supernatural infections that copletely change someone's DNA and mind. Especially if Dio doesnt even know about said power.

Also you forget Diego has ridiculous senses, to the point he can calculate what someone will do minutes before they do it when they'll do it, and how they'll do it. I honestly doubt Dio would ever touch Diego if Diego is going all out, not unless he figures out the weakness, which is possible, but I doubt a situation would happen in which figuring it out would be inclinced to happen.

>400 times the speed of sound is not a quarter of the speed of what it scales.

Missed the point there, 400x the speed of sound is better than any feat in Part 6 that doesnt revolve around Star Platinum. Not withstanding the lack of higher feats doesnt invalidate scaling to characters who do scale off said feats. If that was the case Jiren or DBZ characters would be stuck in stat hell because theyre feats tend to pale in comparison to feats of former characters.

>Comparing Jotaro in part 4 is completely different, he is the same character they presented in part 3, only older, Diego literally comes from another universe, it has nothing to do with DIO,

No, it's literally the same, same Stand, same stats, considered identical by the sole author. No offense but Araki's intentions outweight your doubts a million-fold. They mean nothing in comparison. If Diego's and Dio's The World are identical down to the same speed, then they have the same speed. This isn't difficult to comprehend.

>it's like comparing I don't know Megaman with Megaman x, or compare the characters in the MCU with their counterpart from the comics

Bad example, X is an extremely advanced version of the original Megaman made by Dr. Light in the same timeline over the course of 30 years after the decommision of the original Megaman. Everything the original Megaman has for physical stats gets automatically scaled to X. And using comics as an example is astrocious, you picked the most and biggest false equilavance on the planet, the difference between comics and JoJo is the comics have tens of thousands of authors and a hundred year history with literally millions of issues written by new people, deceased and are often outright rebooted in cases, and the characters and alternate versions of said characters are outright canonically confirmed to have differing stats between versions, while the opposite is true here. See Superboy prime fighting Post Crisis, Pre Crisis and several other versions of Superman all at once, with some dying in one hit but others like Pre-Crisis being treated and outright said to be drastically above Post and New 52. Not to mention JoJo has outright shown that alternate versions of characters are outright comparable to each other, case and point being Hot Pants and akt Hot Pants being the same, or all the different Funny Valentine's, or the alternate Johnny's, Wekapipo, etc. They're either identical to their counterparts, or when there is differences, the rest still remains the same, either way it outright confirms cross universe scaling can and does exist within JoJo. So again, not making a case for yourself.

>to give examples, also just because they have the same statistics it cannot be deduced that the author wanted to make them from the same stand.

The hell are you on about? It's literally the same Stand. Are you actually trying to suggest both The World's are actually completely different Stands? If so then there's nothing to discuss, you're in denial. Actually think about this for a second. Diego, an alternate version of Dio, both have a Stand called The World, both look the same outside of art style shifts (With recent drawings of DIO's The World actually being identical to Diego's), both have the same power, Time Stop, even being utilzed in the same ways. And Araki went out of his way to give them completely identical stats, confirming that even down to their physical attributes, they are indeed the same Stand manifested. You can't actually tell me that The World's are actually completely different in speed, power, etc when even the author, the only author mind you meaning we dont run into the issues that plauges comics, thinks and treats them as being the same, because they are, with it being confirmed even their strength, speed, etc are the same. The only difference between Alt Diego and Dio is that one is a vampire and one isn't but that effects them, not their Stand, their personality and will both gave birth to The World, Alt Diego even acts like the original Dio moreso than Normal Diego.

And fyi this ain't even out of the norm here, if we have reason to believe cross universe scaling is legit, in which case it's legit here, than we do so. See Pokemon profiles, Pokemon is an algamation of cross scaling alternate versions because it all exists within one multiverse and are treated comparable by the authors.

Edit: Here's some art showing Dio's The World being identical to Diego's even in appearance, with one predating Part 7 as a whole so there's no chance it could possibly be Diego's The World and not Dio's, as Part 7 wasn't even a thing yet. There's more of course but that is what I had saved.

-) I will repeat what I wrote: "You cannot assure 100% that freezing Diego's hand would not prevent fossilization, it is a POSSIBILITY ..." I make it clear that I do not know if that will happen or if the other will. I have doubts, I did not affirm anything and the only argument he gives me is an affirmation that his powers do not work that way. While with Zeppeli it was not instantaneous (because he allowed him to touch him), with Jonathan he literally froze him on contact because he already knew his powers.
-) Dio used the instant freeze with everyone who fought after learning it (except the end where it was a head), Diego used the fossilization 2 times and in the only physical combat he had he decided to cut Valentine ... in addition, I also left Clearly I agree that Dio would let him play (which is why Diego would win) I don't know why he mentions it.
-) That scan is of fossilization, the INDIRECT transformation of dinosaurs each time it appeared took several minutes (by the way, the first transformation of Diego, it is not known if Dr. Ferdinand touched it or if it was one of his dinosaurs), in addition you suppose that Diego's ability improved, with what argument? None, just another statement from you, the only difference with Ferdinand is that Diego can transform into a dinosaur and the fossilization mentioned above.
-) Fossilization = turn into inert dinosaur-shaped statues, dinosaur transformation = well, turn into any type of land dinosaur you can manipulate, as support (if you can call it that) the same fandom considers them to be different abilities, because well They are very different, the only similarity they have is that they are dinosaur shaped. My point was more on the side that Dio can manipulate his blood at will and maybe the dinosaur infection is transmitted by blood as it requires hurting someone though on second thought it didn't hurt fleas and horse and directly infected them , so it would make more sense for it to be a supernatural infection, which directly affects DNA.
I don't know where Diego's super senses point comes from, I guess it's in response to what I said he couldn't dodge the liquid from Dio's eyes, though I still don't see how he would dodge them if speeds were equalized, at most Could be covered to minimize damage.
-) And I would totally agree with someone coming up with superior feats of speed ... if there were any in that part.
-) I saw the discussion about "Diego Brando scaling" and it seems that, like me, there are several users who do not believe that such escalation for the same reasons that I mention, I do not think we are going to reach something at the moment so we are I agree not to agree.

-) The truth is that I do not know anything about Megaman, I only gave the example because his article appeared in recommended, my mistake and I compared the characters of the MCU with the comics, not from comic to comic, in the sense of for example Cap. Marvel is equal to or even more powerful than "King Thor" and in the comics it is very different.
-) "Diego, an alternative version of Dio", exactly it is not DIO, it is from another universe, with different characters and different feats, if you have to compare it with someone it would be with the Dio of that part and with the characters from that part. Again I do not think we will get anywhere at this point, in addition the doubt for which I began to comment has already been clarified, it is much more likely that Diego will win.

>I will repeat what I wrote: "You cannot assure 100% that freezing Diego's hand would not prevent fossilization, it is a POSSIBILITY ... I make it clear that I do not know if that will happen or if the other will. I have doubts, I did not affirm anything and the only argument he gives me is an affirmation that his powers do not work that way. While with Zeppeli it was not instantaneous (because he allowed him to touch him), with Jonathan he literally froze him on contact because he already knew his powers.

Yes, your argument is based on a possibility, which isnt good enough. It could possibly do something about it but matter of the fact is you dont know and your guess is based completely on conjecture. You have doubts but having doubts means nothing if it isnt based on actual evidence. It wasnt instant with Jonathan either, in those case he simply froze him over, opposed to freezing him solid.

>Dio used the instant freeze with everyone who fought after learning it (except the end where it was a head), Diego used the fossilization 2 times and in the only physical combat he had he decided to cut Valentine ... in addition, I also left Clearly I agree that Dio would let him play (which is why Diego would win) I don't know why he mentions it.

Instant freeze doesn't exist, Dio himself it takes 2 seconds to freeze a full body and in every instance that he does use it, while fast there's always a extremely quick window of time to where the freeze isnt active, or it's in the process of freezing. He was trying to kill Funny instantly to prevent D4C from just pissing off, also you're forgetting Funny had a piece of the corpse, which completely negates Scary Monsters. Your argument is Diego didnt use his power on someone he knows is immune to it, I dont think I have to explain why that isnt exacty the best counterpoint.

>That scan is of fossilization, the INDIRECT transformation of dinosaurs each time it appeared took several minutes (by the way, the first transformation of Diego, it is not known if Dr. Ferdinand touched it or if it was one of his dinosaurs), in addition you suppose that Diego's ability improved, with what argument? None, just another statement from you, the only difference with Ferdinand is that Diego can transform into a dinosaur and the fossilization mentioned above.

You do realize that fossilization isnt a real ability right? Completely ignoring the fact that you can very clearly see the guards turn into dinosaurs first before turning into lamps, It's a fan term to describe how Diego uses that ability later on, there's no actual distinction between his ability, other than a mere fan term for ease of description. There is no two different abilities here, fossilization is just Diego turning people into dinosaurs while controlling the shape they take. And indirect? The only indirect instance is with Fern, everytime Diego uses it it's instant. Such as him transmutating the guards, or his own horse in several instances or even domething as minor as fes, there's a fuckton of instances of him doing so instantly, I'd recommend actually going back and reading it because it's clear you didnt pay attention. Why would I suppose Diego's ability improved? Other than the fact Stand abilities improving with use is a confirmed and canon phenomona, showcased explicitly with Heaven's Door as stated by Rohan himself, Silver Chariot, Crazy Diamond, Gold Experience, so on and so forth. But because he gained more experience with it as the part went on which allowed him to better understand his power and exploit it in a variety of ways the original user never did? Especially because the original user didnt even like their power much.

>Fossilization = turn into inert dinosaur-shaped statues, dinosaur transformation = well, turn into any type of land dinosaur you can manipulate, as support (if you can call it that) the same fandom considers them to be different abilities, because well They are very different, the only similarity they have is that they are dinosaur shaped.

You do realize that those arent dinosaur shaped statues but rather statue shaped dinosaurs right? You have it backwards. Although It really doesnt matter what the fandom thinks, especially because it isnt a different ability, hell if you look at the very panel I linked above you'd see the guards turn into dinosaurs first and the lamp posts. If it was a different ability, we'd have been told it is, but we weren't, because it's the same ability just used in a different way. Doesnt change the fact, regardless of how it's used, Diego has to turn them into dinosaurs first.

>I don't know where Diego's super senses point comes from, I guess it's in response to what I said he couldn't dodge the liquid from Dio's eyes, though I still don't see how he would dodge them if speeds were equalized, at most Could be covered to minimize damage.

Diego's senses would allow him to dodge ahead of time, as said, he can predict what someone will do minutes ahead of time with extreme precision.

>And I would totally agree with someone coming up with superior feats of speed ... if there were any in that part.

The speed feat is fighting The World, how hard is this to understand? In the same way Whitesnake can fight Star Platinum, Act 4 can fight The World. It's the exact same shit. We know for a fact both The World's are 100% the same, even down to their speed, as such scaling to The World is feasible because Diego's The World is identical to Dio's. What's Whitesnake's best feat outside of scaling? Blocking bullets, that's it. Yet he's MFTL for fighting a MFTL character, same with Stone Free who's best feat is below Diego's casual triple digit mach feat, yet she's MFTL through scaling. Act 4 is MFTL for fighting a MFTL character in the same way King Crimson is MFTL for fighting a MFTL character. You get it? What's King Crmson's best speed feat outside of fighting Chariot, because I can tell you it aint even half as good as some of the throwaway Part 7 bit feats. It doest matter what the feats are, better feats are always good of course, but you dont need feats to scale to other characters other than fighting said character.

>I saw the discussion about "Diego Brando scaling" and it seems that, like me, there are several users who do not believe that such escalation for the same reasons that I mention, I do not think we are going to reach something at the moment so we are I agree not to agree.

Your reasons are flawed and based on the fallacy of disbelief, scaling characters off characters is standard, all of Part 4, 5 and 6's speed comes via scaling, while they have decent feats, none are on par with Star Platinum, yet they reachthose speeds for fighting the characters that are that fast Part 7 is no different, while they have some decent speed feats, theyhit they're MFTL status the same way as Part's 4/5/6, via fighting a MFTL character, the character in this instance isn't Star Platinum or Chariot, but rather The World, who we know is just as fast as the original, which is to say, unless you can prove that The World's arent the same despite all the evdence and even confirmation from the author himself that they are, your doubt is nothing more than a personal issue.

>The truth is that I do not know anything about Megaman, I only gave the example because his article appeared in recommended, my mistake and I compared the characters of the MCU with the comics, not from comic to comic, in the sense of for example Cap. Marvel is equal to or even more powerful than "King Thor" and in the comics it is very different.

You do realize the MCU is apart of the comic canon right? It's Earth-199999. Meaning, that the rules still apply. And if it didnt, it wouldnt matter, because in that case it would be non-canon. Making your whole point fall flat, given SBR and the original arc are all canon with each other. Yes the MCU has different levels of power, but it's a canon and confirmed thing that they do, as well as having the issue of tens of thousands of writers. Jojo is written by one man, JoJo and most manga dont have to worry about someone else writing shit to skew scaling, but it doesnt matter, Marvel and DC deny cross universe scaling themselves, while other verses do the opposite, like Pokemon. It's case by case dude, and JoJo falls under latter, at least for the most part.

>"Diego, an alternative version of Dio", exactly it is not DIO,

So is your counterpoint just gonna be a strawman and cherry picking while ignoring the rest of what was said? Because that's exactly what you're doing. Diego is an alternate version of Dio, in a verse where alternate versions have been shown time and time again to be comparable, not only that but you conviently keep ignoring, if not are in outright denial, that both versions of The World are confirmed by the author himself, to be the same. You may of had a point if the author didnt think of them as being identical, but that isnt the case. We know theyre the same, and as such they are, again, arguing out of disbelief isnt an actual argument, unless youre going to say the other Parts jumping in speed via scaling is also wrong. Because again, this is no different than other parts scaling from Star Platinum because we know that Diego's and Dio's The World are exactly the same.

> it is from another universe, with different characters and different feats, if you have to compare it with someone it would be with the Dio of that part and with the characters from that part.

Yes, an alternate universe, which means nothing because not only is it shown alternate universe versions of characters are outright comparable numerous times, so that point is already extremely flawed, but it's confirmed that they are indentical. It's that last Part you don't seem to get, if it wasnt confirmed then yes, at best it'd be maybe or possibly MFTL at best, but, again, we know theyre the same so this whole conversation is pointless, it couldnt get any more blatant if Araki kicked down your door and told you himself in perfect english. And it being a different Part doesnt matter, **** if it being a different Part meant we couldnt scale, then Part 5 would be stuck at High Hypersonic+. Also Dio is just as much an alternate version of Alt Diego as Normal Diego is. Theyre both alternate universe versions of each other, but really, it doesnt matter, what matters is that an alternate version of The World is the same, which, as we both know, regardless of whether you like it or not, is true.

-) No, it is not an argument or at least not anymore, I am not using it in vs to refute anything, because the truth is that I do not know if that or that will happen, in any case it would be a question that for some reason I have to justify, What if Dio used his freeze to cover the fossilization? He asks that he has not been able to answer, well, if he answered it, with a poor statement that it works that way because I say so. About the latest: https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********..._v2_fire_and_ice_official_color_scans/5.jpgat least to me if it looks like solid ice, in the next vignette it disappears, but for a few seconds it was solid ice.

-)The time it takes to freeze a small part of the body like a fist is very short, so instant and yes, he used it with everyone, you want scans?

• )https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...2_the_dark_knights_official_color_scans/2.jpg
  • )https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...cross_split_attack_official_color_scans/8.jpg
-)I took the trouble to read SBR number 76 and 77, Lucy has all 9 parts on her body ... it seems to me that someone else needs to reread the manga before arguing anything.

-)"Completely ignoring the fact that you can clearly see the guards turn into dinosaurs first before turning into lamps," seriously, is their argument playing with perspective? "It is a fanatical term to describe how Diego uses that ability later, there is no real distinction between his ability, apart from a simple fanatic term to facilitate the description. There are no two different abilities here, fossilization is just that Diego converts to people in dinosaurs while controlling the shape they take, "if you don't see a difference between turning someone into a dinosaur-shaped object and a real dinosaur you can control, we already started badly, I know it's a fanatic term and I know that in itself it is only a derivation of the same ability, just like GE with its "healing", which really is only a derivation of the creation of life, it is not misused, I do not know why it is so infatuated because I prefer to better differentiate the abilities . "And indirect? The only indirect instance is with Fern" Exactly you say it yourself, there is no proof that one of Diego's transformed dinosaurs is different from Ferdinand's, therefore the infection caused by these will be the same, so gradual taking several minutes. "Every time Diego uses it it is instantaneous. As he transmuting the guards, or his own horse in several cases or even domes as small as those of Fes, there are a lot of cases where he does it instantly, I would recommend going back and read it because it is clear that you did not pay attention", Exactly Diego has only shown that he can transform the instant directly, touching them, I would recommend thinking before writing, because at least at this point you only show that I am correct.

-)Diego's super senses predict the movements of the horses, the best way to go, the breathing of the horses, allows him to see better what moves faster, he can sense the people who are carrying a horse, now tell me, like shit Are you going to predict that someone is going to throw liquid from your eyes? Probably by having dynamic vision you can see before you get too close and cover yourself in some way or move for a few centimeters, but having the speeds equal and in the situation of proximity that I assumed (we already agreed that it was incorrect), it would be impossible to avoid something like that.

-)"We know that it is as fast as the original, that is, unless you can prove that The world is not the same despite all the evidence and even the author's confirmation that they are, your doubt is nothing but a problem personal". We know? ... error, you deduce, we don't know; Tests ?, what, physically look and have the same statistics ?, are your tests? Confirmation of the author himself ?, Did I miss one of an interview where I confirm this, or is it another of his assumptions taken from where the sun does not reach him?

-)I had forgotten that the MCU existed in the Marvel Multiverse / Omniverse, but that doesn't change the fact that I was clearly referring to the canon with the comics, you are using a ridiculous technicality (like the MCU Earth number, which has never been used in movies) to deny just one example. And it's not that "it's not canon", within its universe it is, just that you can't use the laws, the scale and the exploits of one verse to add it to another just because yes, I don't know how the Pokemon universe or multiverse works like this I'm going to ignore that part, what I know is that there is no indication that Jojo works as it paints such a verse, there is no confirmation from the author, there is only one character to compare with and only because he looks like a previous character.

-)Its last two paragraphs are the same deduction hers explained and over-explained and full of exaggerations. "Diego is an alternative version of Dio, in a verse where it has been shown time and time again that the alternative versions are comparable", excuse me, but can you mention me those times? They will not be the Diego who appeared to die when Valentine sent him to another universe, or the Diego who did not even use SM to chase the Diego of the main universe, perhaps refers to Weakapipo who also appeared only to die, the Valentine, of whom even varied in their physique, the Avdol with a different name than It was not even shown that it had a stand, Jonnhy with ACT 3 who basically made a cameo, I know he refers to Hot Pants, right? Well, if he refers to it, I doubt very much that using a single equal ability to scaling a whole multiverse. "It couldn't get more brazen if Araki knocks down your door and says it in perfect English" No thanks, I am satisfied that in one of those vignette at the beginning of the manga, I put a comment confirming it saying something like: 'Introducing THE WORLD a stand that has rivaled in power with Star Platinum "or shit like that but better made." Regardless of whether you like it or not, it's true. ", It's not that I like it or not, don't make it personal, it's only that it is silly to do the scaling made by one of his deductions and that he proclaimed it as if Araki himself had confirmed it, it is simply stupid.

In all your Dio Freeze scans, only Dire was frozen solid, in which Dio himself says it takes two full seconds to do that. With Jonathan and Will, neither were frozen solid, the freeze only encased Jonathan and it only froze Will's arm no deeper than the upper epidermis.

It being fast and only taking a super short time doesnt mean it's instant, if it takes any time at all then by definition, it can not be instant.

>I took the trouble to read SBR number 76 and 77, Lucy has all 9 parts on her body ... it seems to me that someone else needs to reread the manga before arguing anything.

You ignored the fact Diego didnt know that, he knows Corpse Part holders are immune to Scary Monsters, he knows Funny had a corpse part, in fact the last time Diego saw Funny, Funny took the eye from him. Diego has no reason to not think Funny didnt have any corpse part on him, especially when he knows for a fact he has the full thing on him. That's iognoring that Diego's main goal was to kill him instantly in one blow preventing D4C from hopping. It's not that i need to reread it, especially given I have it opened in another tab, but you ignoring context of the situation. Funny has a corpse part which makes him immune, Diego for all intents and purposes knows this, while Funny loses it before he fights Diego again, Diego is not aware of this fact, as such it's a non issue, why would Diego try to do something he expects would fail? Not to mention that wasnt his goal.

>seriously, is their argument playing with perspective?

The argument has nothing to do with perspective but rather paying attentio.

>if you don't see a difference between turning someone into a dinosaur-shaped object and a real dinosaur you can control, we already started badly, I know it's a fanatic term and I know that in itself it is only a derivation of the same ability, just like GE with its "healing", which really is only a derivation of the creation of life, it is not misused

Again, you're factually wrong on this one. Diego turns people into object shaped dinosaurs, not dinosaur shaped object, which is a drastic difference. Fossilization, which isnt even an actual power, and his usual dino transmutation, both reqire that Diego turn them into dinosaurs. It's a neccesity which we see very clearly twice. GE cant even heal, Giorno himself explaind this in great detail.

> Exactly you say it yourself, there is no proof that one of Diego's transformed dinosaurs is different from Ferdinand's, therefore the infection caused by these will be the same, so gradual taking several minutes. Exactly Diego has only shown that he can transform the instant directly, touching them, I would recommend thinking before writing, because at least at this point you only show that I am correct.

Uh, did you actually just waste all this time on something nobody was ******* arguing. The entire point was that Diego can instantly turn others into dinosaurs if he touches them. Why the **** did you bring up all this other shit when nobody was talking about it in the firstplace. The whole arument is if Diego touches Dio he can instanty turn him into a dinosuar, indirect infection via a previously turned animal was never brought up. I dont even think it's a case of me thinking before writing but rather you bringing up shit that's completely off topic ultimately derailing the conversation.

>Diego's super senses predict the movements of the horses, the best way to go, the breathing of the horses, allows him to see better what moves faster, he can sense the people who are carrying a horse,

It's done a hell of a lot more than that, and he can predict said movements of the horses minutes ahead f time.

>now tell me, like shit Are you going to predict that someone is going to throw liquid from your eyes?

Predict it? No, but Diego should by all account be able to pick up Dio's irises splitting, giving him a warning to dodge.

>but having the speeds equal and in the situation of proximity that I assumed (we already agreed that it was incorrect), it would be impossible to avoid something like that.

Even Jonathan was able to react to it and he's equal in speed with Dio, difference hereis that Diego has far better mobility agility and dexterity that would allow him to dodge it much better.

>We know? ... error, you deduce, we don't know; Tests ?, what, physically look and have the same statistics ?, are your tests? Confirmation of the author himself ?, Did I miss one of an interview where I confirm this, or is it another of his assumptions taken from where the sun does not reach him?

I hope you realize that having the same statistics literally means they have the same speed, strength, precision, etc. Yes confirmation by the author, Araki went out of his way to give them identical stats, confirming that yes, they are both supposed to be the same. Hell, he even went out of his way to give them the exact same effective range of 10m. You keep saying it's an assumption, yet youre making far more assumptions than anyone here. Both The World's look identical, have identical powers and the author even gave them identical stats to reflect that they are indeed the same, yet youre saying they arent based on false equilavence with a completely different verse and that alternate universe characters cant scale between each other even though that's outright contradicted, on top of something hat we do all the time here if given reason.

>I had forgotten that the MCU existed in the Marvel Multiverse / Omniverse, but that doesn't change the fact that I was clearly referring to the canon with the comics, you are using a ridiculous technicality (like the MCU Earth number, which has never been used in movies) to deny just one example.

Actually that's your only example and it's the biggest outlier on the planet, you completely ignore that comic earhs having different powers is canon within the setting and established, but also conviently acting like a 101 year old comic book franchise with tens of thousands of authors is comparable to anything in existence. Same goes with DC. And pointing out the earth number isnt a technicallity, it's straight up how it is.

>And it's not that "it's not canon", within its universe it is, just that you can't use the laws, the scale and the exploits of one verse to add it to another just because yes,

Reading comphrehension mate, I was saying if it wasnt canon' then even bringing it up wouldnt matter and it'd be a false equilavence because it'd be nor more than fanfiction. But because it is cano within the multiverse, it follows the established rules, which is, Marvel verses are outright confirmed to have differing levels of power as a normal canon thing, no such rule exists within JoJo so you saying that alternate universes in JoJo absolutely cant scale between them on the notion that theyre alternate is ******* ridiculous. And no, there's reason to believe that it's the case in JoJo, cros scaling that is, you're just in heavy denial and conviently ignore everything that goes against your baseless notion.

>I don't know how the Pokemon universe or multiverse works like this I'm going to ignore that part, what I know is that there is no indication that Jojo works as it paints such a verse, there is no confirmation from the author, there is only one character to compare with and only because he looks like a previous character.

Youre gonna have to argue that part because that's how we treat things here, cross universe scaling is allowed, we do it for Pokemon, we do it for even Fire Emblem (With most games being super reliant on scaling to alternate timelines and universes of spells and magic). Something being an alternate version doesnt mean we cant cross scale, especially when there's substantial proof saying theyre the same in power and the like. And yes there is confirmation, you just cant accept it for some unknown reason, but whatever that reason may be doesnt matter or change the fact it is true. And no, there's numerous characters that show cross scaling can be legit. And saying it's only because they look the same is a bullshit lie and a huge fallacy, there's a lot more than them just being identical in appearance, it'd be a wonder if you could go one post without resorting to skewing an argument by chery picking and disregarding everything that may contradict you.

>Its last two paragraphs are the same deduction hers explained and over-explained and full of exaggerations.

Over explained? Yes, because you're apparently incapable of grasping it with a normal explaination. Exaggeratios? There's none, everything I said is to be taken at face value.

>excuse me, but can you mention me those times?

How about the alternate Wekapipo's, various Diego's. the alternate Johnny's, Hot Pants (With both Hot Pants outright being comparable and equal in speed, even cross countering at the same time, outright confirming that alternate versions can indeed be equal), or, you know, the metric **** ton of Valentine's.

>perhaps refers to Weakapipo who also appeared only to die

Mainline Diego encounters an alt Wekapipo multiple times, not just when he gets put in the flag at the end of the halfway point of the arc.

>the Valentine, of whom even varied in their physique

This one here is blatanty untrue, all the Valentine's were completely identical. I hopeto god you're not talking about hw Funny initially appeared as fat then later became toned, because that's already been commented on by Araki. Who said it was just him changing the art style and drawing Funny differently because he didnt like him being fat. They didnt vary in physique, what happened was that Araki changed his mind, in universe and context nothing changed and Funny was always the same, along with his duplicates.

>the Avdol with a different name than It was not even shown that it had a stand

You do know that Abdul is his last name right? And Part 3 Abdul's name is Muhammed. All things considered that was likely an ancestor, given the explicit name difference, not even being close to the same, as well predating Part 3 Abdul by like, 80 years. Then again, he only appeared for half a chapter and was taken out via a trick, we have no idea about the specifics on him.

>Jonnhy with ACT 3 who basically made a cameo

Making an appearance, multiple times, in an important moment, isnt a cameo, even the it being a cameo would change that it happens and exists and is part of a critical moment, also serving to establish in alternate universes Johnny made it up to Act 3 and he was going through a similiar situation as the main Johnny was doing.

> I know he refers to Hot Pants, right? Well, if he refers to it, I doubt very much that using a single equal ability to scaling a whole multiverse.

Why? Because it shuts down your point that none are comparable or equal even though we know for a fact they can be, and Hot Pants aint even the only time. It's a good example, but it's not the only example. Hell I'd argue that The World being the same is an example but you're so far deep in denial that the most obvious example youre actively arguing isnt true. But even then, one example is all that's needed to prove you wrong, because if one is true, than so can others, (Not withstanding multiple exaples do exist but just letting you know one is all that's needed to invalidate your counterpoint).

>No thanks, I am satisfied that in one of those vignette at the beginning of the manga, I put a comment confirming it saying something like: 'Introducing THE WORLD a stand that has rivaled in power with Star Platinum "or shit like that but better made."

Which is what he did in JoJoveller by potraying both The World's as equal? Dio you really not comprehend this? It's even better than what you're suggesting, instead of scaling to Star Platinum, he's scaling directly from his alternate self.

>It's not that I like it or not, don't make it personal, it's only that it is silly to do the scaling made by one of his deductions and that he proclaimed it as if Araki himself had confirmed it, it is simply stupid.

The only stupid thing here is your blatant and excessive ignorance of even the most simple of things. Let me break this down for you.

1. Both The World's are 100% identical in appearance, even the D motif has been used in Dio's The World as early as 2000, 11 years prior to Diegio's The World.

2. Both The World's function the same, having the same abilities with zero discrepancy, not only that no contradiction exists to say that there is any discrepancy between them. They are shown to have the same powers with zero difference.

3. Araki has gone out of his way to potray them as equal, even giving Diego's The World the exact same stats as Dio's to reflect how they're the same, even down to the effective range, both being 10m exactly.

And yes, the fact Araki gave them the same stats (Meaning they have equal strength, speed, precision, potential, staying and even range, that being his intention in doing so) is confirmatio that theyre the same, if it wasnt obvious prior, it becomes undeniable after JoJoveller came out.

-) I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I mean to freeze only a part of the body and not all. Instantaneous means that it takes a time interval that tends to zero, not zero.
-) That Diego thought Funny had a part of the corpse is doable, I would excuse him because he didn't use SM's ability in both fights, it would be perfect if he had said it from the beginning instead of saying things halfway.
-) If it is to play with perspective, take as a plot a vignette where you only see their heads.
-) Transformation into dinosaur in the form of objects, transformation of objects into the form of a dinosaur, I think my point that it is a derivation of the same ability is still understood, right ?. "GE cannot even heal, Giorno himself explains this in great detail", did he at least read my comment? In this same wiki they take "healing" as another ability, despite not being it, I see no problem in calling differently to a skill that clearly has different objectives.
-) "Uh, did you really lose all this time on something that nobody was discussing?" ... is this a joke, right? I need to find his own comment where he says that Diego would use his fleas to instantly turn Dio into a dinosaur? , also coming from a guy who writes 2 whole paragraphs just because I prefer to use another term for a derivation of a skill, it seems quite hypocritical to me.
-) "Much more has been done than that. Predict it? No, but Diego should be able to collect Dio's irises that separate, giving him a warning to dodge.", Since he has the manga open in another tab, tell me What are "many more than that", dodge at a short range somewhat faster than him (having the combat speed equaled) ?, Sure, it also has time to make a coffee. "Even Jonathan was able to react and has the same speed as Dio, with the difference that Diego has much better agility and mobility prowess that would allow him to dodge it much better." Jonathan was a few meters from Dio and just as I said with Diego, he would have time to cover himself or move a few centimeters away.
-) "There is no such rule within JoJo, which is why you say that the alternate universes in JoJo absolutely cannot climb between them with the idea that they are alternate is ******* ridiculous", there is no such rule in Jojo, why? Because it gets out of his balls to say that. "You are only in strong denial and conveniently ignore everything that goes against your unsubstantiated notion" Conveniently ignored? I've literally responded to all the ******* comments he's been making with the only ******* "" "test" "" he has.
-) "You will have to argue that part because this is how we treat things here, the cross-scale of the universe is allowed, we do it for Pokémon, we do it even for Fire Emblem (with most of the games that depend heavily on the scale to alternate timelines and universes of spells) and magic) Something like an alternate version doesn't mean we can't cross the scale "Well if you make this" I deduce it like this because on the page we always do "is already a very different thing, it would be a VBW thing, I couldn't argue anything there.
-) "Over explained? Yes, because apparently you are unable to understand it with a normal explanation. Exaggeratios? There is none, everything I said must be taken to the letter." Over explained, resulting in the same ******* and only example that you have that from the beginning I have replied that it is simply ridiculous and even hypocritical to a certain extent, exaggerations in the sense that it says that there are many tests and I believe as in the 6 comments fact describes only one and results in it.
-)"The main line Diego meets an alternative Wekapipo several times, not only when he is placed on the flag at the end of the midpoint of the arc" Weakapipo demonstrates a feat ?, in addition to the physical equality, which he has ?, but it seems that having nothing is not a problem for you, only that it seems physically automatically makes it the same.

-) "This one here is blatantly false, all the Valentine's were completely identical. I hope by God you're not talking about hw Funny initially appeared as fat", if I meant that Valentine, I didn't know it was the author's job, but still thus the only resemblance is his physique, which is his only argument.
-) "It also serves to establish in alternative universes that Johnny made peace for act 3 and was going through a situation similar to the one that the main Johnny was doing.", again in addition to the physicist and this time you see the same stand, it does not have feats, now their new argument is that they went through similar situations, right ?.
-) "Why? Because it closes its point that none is comparable or equal even though we know that it can be, and Hot Pants is not the only time. It is a good example, but it is not the only example" My point in the first place was not that neither is comparable, it is misrepresenting what I said, a single (non-physical) ability cannot be used to match a universe with totally different events, with different characters, with different times and literally everything different, that is my point, point that I have been repeating until exhaustion. His new argument (really the only one since the physical resemblance I don't even count as one) is that his stories are similar and (as I said before) it seems perfect to me to compare all those universes with similar stories (all of the part 7) to each other, I find it stupid to compare with a completely different universe.
-)"What did you do at JoJoveller by representing The World as equals? Dio, don't you really understand this? It's even better than what you're suggesting, instead of climbing to Star Platinum, you're climbing directly from your self alternative" My God, finally, a decent argument (author's confirmation) because comparing different characters, now, why the hell did I keep it until now? Just discovered it? It really doesn't matter, it would be good if a link were passed or at least a written section of said JoJoveller where it says that they are the same, to finish with one go this redundant shit.

Back