• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio (Gone to Heaven) vs Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the gap is.

Although I'm willing to wager it's because his reality overwrite nulls, it's seemingly passive at points.

His 2-A feat is done passively no less, don't even think TWOH was out, could be wrong there though.

If he nulled GER because he was 2-A would he not null anything up to his own tier?

Pretty sure DIO resists time resets, plus he himself has shown the ability to accurately attack people across different universes while in different eras of time.

Actually half of me wants to call stomp.

Might be more fair if you make it DIO vs Asriel in Base as in that case both would be baseline 2-A.

actually i don't very know, If it's full power Asriel, i think asriel take this with power nullification but if this is base Asriel, no one can take the advantage over the other.

The only way I can see his Azriels taking this is because of an ap advantage, him nulling DIO because he's tier 8 is a no go because Dio's 2-A stats clearly scale to his resistances and save and load won't stop DIO from knowing about it, outside of that they both have similar abilities and such like multiversal soul steal, absorbtion, teleportation, reality warping and more.

Dio actually has more abilities for that matter, Azriel's best bet here is to just be on the higher end of 2-A.

He never resisted 2-A Power Nullification and Asriel is higher than him in scale so I can safely say that Dio being Tier 8 physically and lacking feats to back it up resistance on a 2-A level is a 100% guarantee that Full power Asriel passively shuts him down just by being there and then proceeds to casually oneshot with whatever.

Hence, stomp.

Also if "Dio erases another 2-A being!" was a valid argument when he has no such feat, Madoka would be one of the strongest 2-As in the whole wiki by virtue of being hard to kill and erasing anyone as casually as she erased the concept of witches.

And Azriel never nulled a 2-A either, his best was 2-B.

If him being tier 8 was all there was to it GER would of negged and nulled every action and stomped him even if DIO had the ap advantage in hax, that's clearly not the case, his reality overwrite clearly scales to his resistances otherwise GER would have effected him. Yeah, yeah, GER us only 3-A I know but my point still stands, him being tier 8 physically is irrelevant.

If ya wanna say he stomps via being on a high end of 2-A I'm fine with that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back