• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio (Gone to Heaven) vs Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I'm actually requesting this to UniVS, LeopoldTheBrave's low budget VS show, so why not do it here?

Speed equalized (If neccisary, I mean, is immeasurable any faster than infinite? I sure don't know.)

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Who one-shots first?

Asriel: 1

Dio:

Inconclusive:
Dio Gone to Heaven vs Asriel Dreemurr

Okey. If that's what yer thinking, I'll let ya think it.

• Remembers that Dio is 2-B for some reason

Welp, making a content revision thread now.

Doesn't Asriel stomps tho? DIO is 2-A only with reality warping and Asriel also has that but is "at least 2-A". So he is massively stronger. And the fact that full power Asriel blocks him just by being there

Dio does have multiversal range on all his abilities including time travel, soul steal and absorption, BFR (redundant here) and teleportation.

But that's up to ya to decide.

All the tier 2 are. Asriel is immune because he consumed the timeline where he was born and survived

Massively superior to his "fraction of full power form" who is baseline 2-A via being infinitely stonger than Chara who is 2-B

It's a higher degree of 2-A. For example, Silver Mr. Clea and Golden Mr. Clea are both 2-A, but the latter is waaaaay stronger. Kinda how RoF Goku is 3-A, while Beerus is also 3-A and the gap between them is massive

Hmm, I suppose but isn't 2-A I finite? How do ya get more infinite than infinite without breaking into High 2-A?

Kinda like High 3-A gaps.

Same way you go higher on the 3-A scale without actually having higher feats. Fooderize people who have 2-A feats

Why not? Replace "infinite" with a variable. You have Y amount power while i have 10*Y amount of power. Who is stronger?

Being infinitely stronger than Chara/Flowey while using a fraction of his powers, and both of them can destroy countless universes. So basically Full Power Asriel >>>>>>>>>> Fraction of real power Asriel=baseline 2-A

Yes. Fraction of full power Asriel= 2-B*infinite=2-A

Full power Asriel>>>>>>>>>Fraction of full power Asriel

Asriel nulls Dio's powers with his presence and makes him and his stand completely unable to move, then proceeds to hit him with, idk, Galacta Blazing or something.

Asriel wins

Yeah.

Dio needs to actually think to "summon" the World to use his 2-A abilities

Asriel just needs to be there

Physically only, he was completely uneffected by GER, who Giorno later confirmed was doing his whole set to zero in their entire exchange but DIO remained uneffected.

Yeah I know ger's only high 3-A, but it does mean his raw stats don't quite mean much when shrugging off something above tier 8 negation.

I said that.

It was an example, you said he gets nulled because while he is 2-A reality warping, he's still only tier 8.

If that was simple as that GER would of still negged him.

Okay, but Asriel has still negated a 2-B's powers while DIO rsisted High 3-A Power Nullification. The gap in scale is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back