• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO fights a little flower

R.I.P Dio's soul if he start studying the opponent instead of quickly sending the World.

That is a weak argument that takes two extreme assumptions in favor of Flowey. Did DIO gloated when stealing the souls? Did DIO even took someone not seriously upon meeting him/her? On that matter, Flowey looks like a stand to DIO, and for someone who stated that there are no such things as weak stands not taking him seriously wouldn't be IC. There is a big difference between going arrogant always and going arrogant againt people you know and/or have an advantage over, DIO is the latter case.

Flowey cannot one-shot Dio in his 8-C version.

Also, I don't remember Flowey ever resetting in a fighting scenario, like ever.

Resetting? He can go back in time to the point where he got his DT whenever he dies, if that's what your asking. Likely when he is not dead too.

He can go back in time only up to a certain point in time, as far as I'm aware.

Unless he tries to sneak up Dio (which it's gonna be difficult, since his Stands is actually conscious), I see this being mostly inconclusive.

He would have to get more knowledge Dio first since I doubt that he's gonna reset during the fight with that time-stop.

Aren't they 4 kms away from each other? Pretty sure DIO wouldn't activate it before being at least somewhat close.

And flowey only has save files from the underground before the fight starts, so he would be brought back there, not the start of the fight.

@Ricsi I don't think that they would start at that distance since their respective range is much lower (and I don't think that time ratio would count). Also, I believe that the battle actually takes place in the Underground since Flow is bound there, and if he wasn't, resetting could be self-BFR (?)

@Lapitus by SBA, strongest version is used since it's not specified, so High DIO.

Isn't time stop universal?

And not really. Flowey is just dropped off in central park when the battle starts. And he would be dropped off there again the moment he reaches the point where the fight begins, much like how we do with prep time.

And even if underground, he would still go further back than when the fight began, and could easily go around the Underground and simply ambush DIO.

I don't think that they would start at 4KM since they cannot harm each other from that distance, and in this case, making them start at 4KM only because of Universal timeratio is like making Steve always start at 4KM because he can travel to the Nether.

Again, I don't think that Flow could ambush him like that because of the fact that the Worldhas a mind of his own capable of protecting Do. Also, if he wails at installing him (which he most likely will), Do would time ratio out of panic and kill Flowey.

All that matters is the range for that. And the nether thing is a horrible exemple, since it can't be used to affect anyone in any way.

Are those letters left out on purpuse or..? And flowey would not only have limitless tries but also healing items he can take after the first reload, the ability to just go underground if needed, and looking harmless enough that Flowey could likely use his charismatic persuasion to at least make DIO believe it's just a self awere harmless flower and get some info on him.

Flowey never used items of any kind, in any battle. if anything, he's gonna spend a lot of re-tries to figure out how the heck he died.

And Dio is very intelligent. At worst, he's gonna think that Flowey is a Stand.

Litirally anyone can use any type of food to heal, that's an in verse mechanic of magic food, and he isn't idiotic enough to not decide to use something that can heal him for no reason.

Inteligence doesn't really mean that you will take a crying, shaking flower as a serious threat, flowey has been decieveing pwople it's entire life, and he has infinite tries to do it.

For all that matters he can just reset and go on and murder several monsters to get stronger too.

Unless Flowey gets stronger off the bat, the items will be useless because of time-stop and punching barrage.

Assuming this is Dio's 3rd key, Dio listening to Flowey is as likely as Toriel attacking an innocent child. Also, he wouldn't fall for Flowey launching one of his petals at him. Ironically, in the best case scenario, Dio would try to recruit flower as one of his goons.

Dude, flowey can just reset at will. And I already explained how he wpuld reload tp before the fight starts.

Erm, what? Flowey would just keep spamming attacks while underground. He could summon his pellets while underground with asgore after all.

Flowey. Dio would be relatively on-guard under the assumption he's a Stand but he still doesn't know his abilities, meaning it's the perfect opportunity to shoot very strong bullets towards Dio's soul. Keep in mind that one of Flowey's "friendliness pellets" was enough to bring Frisk to the brink of death. (starting to feel really ignorant)

Kind of like fighting a swordsman, excepting them to use their sword when they suddenly pull out a gun in surprise. (now i feel really wrong)

Litirally the hardest danmaku to dodge in-game, but ok. Regardless, Floweu has infinite chances to won, can attack from somwhere dio cannot see it, can get healing items or simply reset and increase it's LV.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
It's actually dangerous danmaku. This isn't Kakyoin's Emerald Splash, it's danmaku that ignores dura and targets the soul.
We don't talk about the Emerald Splash. Instead we remember Kakyoin fondly in our memories as the greatest milf hunter in anime history.

Don't see how putting a flesh bud into Flowey is a problem with time stop.

Why wouldn't it work on a sentient flower?

Back