• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Wok Dio's freezing causes you to shatter automatically, he doesn't just encase you in ice

Encasing you in ice wouldn't do that, but his method would. He freezes all the way through by just forcing heat transfer to himself, and when he shattered people it was shown that they weren't just frozen on the surface but entirely. That destroys cells. There's a reason frostbite leads to amputation more often than not, it's just not a thing that can really be recovered from.

Its not like shattering you would magically fix all your cells anyways. They're still all ruptured, and that is worse than just coming back from dust since cells are smaller.

Mere encasement is actually nowhere near as good as freezing all the way through the flesh.

Weekly, I do applaud your points and reasoning, but this fight really has to deal with where they are fighting, with or without prep, and with or without prior knowledge. Usagi is definitely strong with his zombies (especially Monkey), but there is no for sure way for Usagi to kill Dio off. I honestly thought that a possible opponent for a one on one fight for Usagi would be Zack Foster from Angels of Death, or someone else. I look forward to seeing Usagi's next possible opponents. ^ u ^

The tier 8 big hitters from Dio arent low end as far as i remember, it was high end from the calc

And as far as i read, no propf on how Dio regen can be countered at all

@Black Transmuting him to dust or turning him to dust with liquid hydrogen would both nullify his regen

First they need to get him with that and given Dio intelligence he will trick them or get them in a situation where he gets rid of them

Seeing as Rabbit will have full knowledge of everything on the battlefield due to Snake's Earth Guidance ability it's really hard to argue that Dio would be able to trick them or set a trap

Seeing as they're mindless Its unlikely that they have the capacity to fall for a trick

Plus being a genius will only help so much against an opponent stronger than yourself with the hax to permakill you

Earth's Guidance can only track opponents on the ground. That ability is useless against airborne targets and Dio can fly. And if Usagi is with them, there is no need for that ability anyway since he literally has 3 other zombies as cameras.

@Black Because it means they wont fall for things like Dio trying to misdirect them, they just go for the kill and nothing else.

Plus they retain all of their skill from when they were alive

Oh, my b I missed it lol

Though even if he does start flying, Dragon, Snake's head, and his hundreds of birds would all find Dio in seconds

If Dio decided to make one charge at him and he goes away and crashes into a wall the was behing as a result for example i wouldnt say someone mindless wont fall for such a thing

Snake's head needs to be thrown by Monkey to find Dio. What if one of Dio's minions finds Snake's head first and destroys it? And again, you still forgot Dio's Freezing. I'm sure he can still freeze the birds, avoid or freeze Dragon to prevent him from using Heaven's Guidance, and still find an opening to use Ripper Eyes.

BlackDarkness679 said:
If Dio decided to make one charge at him and he goes away and crashes into a wall the was behing as a result for example i wouldnt say someone mindless wont fall for such a thing
Hes not mindless in that he is an idiot, hes mindless in that he is being controlled by Rabbit and thus unable to think for himself as he just does whatever rabbit tells him to do without question. All of his zombies other than his birda hold the skill of eorld class fighters

@Unknown none of dios minions are strong enough to desteoy snake's head, and his head is able to fight on its own

Speed is equalized and dragon is able to fly immensely higher than Dio, he can range spam the hell out of dio and one hit is all he needs to kill dio

Saying that Dio's minions aren't strong enough to crush a human head is simply not true. Just because they are undead doesn't make them invincible. And even if his head COULD manage to even get close to Dio, all the head can do is bite him or ram into him. Without assistance from Monkey, it's still just a head, and 2 of Dio's zombies are warriors who have slaughtered many people before. And if Dio catches Snake's head, he can freeze it, and ram it back at Dragon when he gets close, and then freeze Dragon, sending them flying to the ground and crushing into pieces.

Equalizing speed is complete BS, and Dio still has hypersonic reaction time. Sure, Dragon can fly higher than Dio, but Ripper eyes far outclasses Dragon's range with his ice thrower. Next.

Dio's boat explosion feat was calced at Small Building level, over 10 times weaker than the feats Rabbit scales to

Unknown1315 said:
Saying that Dio's minions aren't strong enough to crush a human head is simply not true. Just because they are undead doesn't make them invincible. And even if his head COULD manage to even get close to Dio, all the head can do is bite him or ram into him. Without assistance from Monkey, it's still just a head, and 2 of Dio's zombies are warriors who have slaughtered many people before. And if Dio catches Snake's head, he can freeze it, and ram it back at Dragon when he gets close, and then freeze Dragon, sending them flying to the ground and crushing into pieces.

Equalizing speed is complete BS, and Dio still has hypersonic reaction time. Sure, Dragon can fly higher than Dio, but Ripper eyes far outclasses Dragon's range with his ice thrower. Next.
Theyre strong enough to crush a normal person's head, but not the head of someone who is several hunderd times more durable than their AP, and even they were strong enough crushing Snake's head will just make his head even more dangerous as the pieces will all become more enemies to attack Dio and his zombies. All of the members of the Zodiac War other than Monkey hav killed hundreds of people each.

Reaction speed gets equalized with speed equalization my guy, all speeds get equalized, Dio's reaction speed means nothing as a result.

Possibly though he's never once used that ability in combat, even when it would have been extremely useful

You're still ignoring Snake and Dragon's fight. And since when has Dragon or Snake been more durable than the average human. There is literally NO evidence to support your claim. It's over.

Since they were able to clash with Ox and Tiger as Zombies, with snake nearly killing both of them with his bare hands

Alive snake and Dragon are immensely weaker than Zombie snake and dragon

Weekly, whatever you want to think, go right ahead, but facts are facts. You cannot change my mind or anyone else's who sides with Dio.

Im sorry but no, your entire argument can pretty much be boiled down to 'Dio wins because Rabbit and his zombies are just humans so they cant be strong and Dio has killed humans before so he wins' which is both factually incorrect and a massive argument from incredulity.

Unknow1315 you are aware that Dio and all his minions have been defeated and killed by humans. I also doubt dio's competence, he did get trapped in a box for the better part of a century after all.

Delta, I already stated my facts and reasoning. Obviously, I can't change your mind and Weekly's, and you can't change mine. This is up to any one who decides to weigh in their opinions.

The reason you cannot persuade us is because your argument is flawed. And while Dio could win this fight he never even considers using the power (hypnosis) that could give him the win whilst fight in his own universe.

Back