• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How is he going to dodge something that tears through everything he tries to block it with and is eyesight based? Speed is equal and Dio's eyes move faster than his body.

And ken's kaguna move faster then him. Actually, I think they plain amp all of his body when used.

Also, gonna ignore him regenning there?

To be fair, I believe Ken's Mid regen isn't combat applicable in the same way Dio's Mid-High isn't combat applicable. Can Ken regen his Kagune if Dio cuts it off?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ken's regen is only Mid over time, a head slice would incapitate him long enough for Dio to destroy the rest of the body.
Firatly, I highly doubt dio would be going for a headslice, or assume that cutting his neck would work better.

Secondly, ken can just bend over.

He should be able to.

Almost completly sure kagune don't have blood in them, and everything else worked in situations where the blood couldn't flow too.

Can you show me those times? Not doubting it, but would like to see it myself.

That would cut diagonally.

And for the video....

That wouldn't even grace his brain. In fact, by the looks of it it doesn't work like a laser and does not move with the eye.

Space ripper eyes fire a projectile, they don't just slice everything dio's eyes are pointing at. And with speed equal, a projectile moves just as fast as Kaneki can move, so he'd easily be able to dodge it

Also yes, Kaneki can regenerate the Kagune, and at this point his Mid regen should be combat applicable seeing as a comparable regenerator (Eto) also had combat applicable mid

Thought speed is also equalised?

It's just that even if two things move at the same speed, crossing a distance takes more time than thinking

Speeds are equaled in a relative manner. Something activated by a thought that has no travel time is gonna remain faster than a projectile.

Doesn't speed equal only make Attack Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed, Travel Speed, and Flight Speed equal? So even if Dio's movement speed= Ken's, his attack speed = Kaneki's attack speed

so the eyes would move at the same speed as the kagune but faster than Ken himself

If speed of thought was equalized, than a speed equalized fight between a man and a snail would have the man immediatly crumple and die due to his brain messages reaching his heart too slow.

I'm...A bit confused by that.

You don't have to respond here, you can on my wall if you wish to not derail

Basically, Kaneki was superior to people who were superior to people who were superior to someone who was borderline 8-C, and I left him with the "at least 9-A" on his page despite him clearly having entered the 8-C range because it let him have a really high 9-A AP and thus get lots of wins in that bracket against other 9-As.

And then I decided that I didn't want to do that, so I changed his AP to straight up 8-C where it should be and removed all the 9-A matches he had.

Dio is to powerful and his abilities really make him hard to beat here, by the time Ken realizes what he needs to do Dio is already gonna be in way better shape, plus Ken isn't strong enough to cause significant damage aside from maybe some good size slashes

Back