• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok well

The only calc for ghouls is slightly less than baseline 8-C

But that's from someone who is like

way weaker than someone who is way weaker than someone who gets one shot by someone who gets one shot by someone who gets one shot by Kaneki even when they're using their power up and Kaneki's using his base post-dragon form.

The flash freeze is extremely quick though. Dire didn't even realise he got frozen until too late and the allies too weren't able to react on time.

Dio actually scales to an accepted calc of SP's 1.1 Ton breathing feat.

Yes I know that sounds weird.

Dio can take hits from SP when he was explicitly weaker than his Part 1 self, tho

Dio's stronger than people who are inches away from 8-C+ via calcs, too.

Because "baseline+" is not an AP value.

"Building level+" is an AP value.

I'm keking at a typo, not the concept of Dio being halfway through building level

That of all things was Kek worthy?

You_make_me_sad.jpg

We all just forgetting that Dio has ranged options too? He has them eye beams.

Yeah, but speed is equalised so those would be pretty easy to dodge unless shot at point blank range. Also Kaneki can regen from them.

And if Dio's at point blank range he's already freezing so....

Dio, from what I gather from Monarch's arguments, Dio's freezing doesn't have the proper range to get Ken all at once if he grabs Ken's Kagune?

In that case, Ken takes this more than not as Dio needs to close distance to freeze Ken's main body or drain Ken of blood, whereas Ken's Kagune is far more versatile and efficient than Dio's Space Ripper Stingey Eyes.

Ken takes this mid-diff, switching votes.

What happens if Dio cuts Ken's Kagune with his Ripper Eyes? Like what he did just before he was reduced to a head. As we saw, if Dio did that, even as a last ditch attempt, it will cut Ken in half.

Not only does Dio have the AP advantage, but the Ripper Eyes cut through Johnathan, someone on the same level as him, like it was nothing.

Dio was able to puncture through Jonathan. Never did he use the Ripper eyes to dismember people comparable to him.

The fact that the Ripper Eyes can puncture Johnathan means that it will more than likely cut through Ken. Especially with that AP advantage.

But Dio doesn't use them to cut through people. He uses it as a projectile beam/peircing attack. I don't think he can maintain it as a solid beam long enough to cut through anything either way.

WhHDargoo Faust said:
Dio was able to puncture through Jonathan. Never did he use the Ripper eyes to dismember people comparable to him.
What do you mean? If it can shred Jona then it can dismember Jona.

His last dying eye beams were capable of slicing. I don't doubt that he could do the same for Ken's Kagune and projectiles.

Can you link me when he used it to dismember someone?

And he doesn't "shred" Jonathan. He shoots a beam through Jonathan's body. He can't maintain it long enough for it to cut things apart due to it being a projectile/short-lived beam, nor has he done that in-character.

There's no video of it on YouTube, but just search for the second last episode of Phantom Blood. At the part where Dio gets reduced to a head, he punctures Jonathan and slices the building.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah, but speed is equalised so those would be pretty easy to dodge unless shot at point blank range. Also Kaneki can regen from them.
Then this becomes the issue for Dio using the Space-Ripper eyes.

Back